MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6QqWImMu26/

mikainstagram

Incredible talent, heartfelt stories and these two troublemakers by my side! It could only be a brand new series of The Piano!

Series 2 begins in a place with huge spirit and musical heritage... Manchester! I love this city and it’s people. Tune in tomorrow SUNDAY 9pm on @channel4 to see what we discovered during our time here ❤️

#thepiano #manchester #series2 #channel4

@langlangpiano @claudiawinkle @channel4 @thepianouk

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think he’s more of a Mr Busy! And a Mr Bounce on stage :biggrin2:

He seems to like the reference... :teehee: :swoon::wub2:

Screenshot_20240427-1257352.thumb.png.55ed305e148e2d7aad50271fc87e1738.png

• Like 4

Just read that Universal Music and Tiktok have signed a new agreement, so hopefully Mika's music will be back on Tiktok soon. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Just read that Universal Music and Tiktok have signed a new agreement, so hopefully Mika's music will be back on Tiktok soon. :thumb_yello:

It's time. I think TikTok realized what they lost without Universal.

• Like 1

So, I just saw that it seems to work now to actually embed videos that have been uploaded & posted in another thread instead of just linking to the post ... the last time I tried (some time last year) it didn't work. That's great - that way we can repost videos in the relevant threads again, without uploading them a second time. :thumb_yello:

So here's another story Mika posted (link to the video in the Piano thread)

0442E85AF020ED42B2A383A5E37D1281_video_d

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Wonder where Mika's off to. The winners' names have been published. Disappointed  Lucy's audition wasn't the most voted. 

Usually when he was starting work early he was filming a video.

But who knows maybe this early morning will be on another continent?

You never know with Mika :lol3:

Checking flights from T5 it can be Rome (a project for Italy he was talking some time ago?) or Paris or Dubai or New York or...

image.thumb.png.d7d1dc8e824933edd54c0c5693572cac.png

image.thumb.png.dca5e2ad8fdb622b06cc24bfa62cde85.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

Heathrow T5 covers everywhere. It doesn't narrow the options! :lmfao:Flights to Paris, Milan, Bologna, Rome, Athens, Dubai, New York, Beirut and many others all departing this evening.

Those are cold hard floors. Anyone live nearby, can swing by with a cushion for him to sit on? :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Wonder where Mika's off to. The winners' names have been published. Disappointed  Lucy's audition wasn't the most voted. 

It's a shame. But I'm surprised they've announced the winners so quickly, the programme is meant to be live tv and it only began at 7pm. Must be racing through them. 

46 minutes ago, Hero said:

Heathrow T5 covers everywhere. It doesn't narrow the options! :lmfao:Flights to Paris, Milan, Bologna, Rome, Athens, Dubai, New York, Beirut and many others all departing this evening.

Those are cold hard floors. Anyone live nearby, can swing by with a cushion for him to sit on? :lol3:

The floor in the business class (or even first class) lounge is probably equipped with a fluffy carpet :mf_rosetinted: (and I don't believe him the "sitting on the floor" part anyway - even when travelling economy light you get a seat while waiting :lmfao: - I want pictures for proof. :naughty:)

• Like 1

I watched almost the whole BAFTAs in hope for a glimpse at Mika but almost nothing. He and Lang Lang presented an ward together but it was cut in a way so you could only see them for the few seconds it took to say "And the Bafta goes to...".

Apparently it isn't live but filmed a few hours in advance so they can cut out stuff.