Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I should say stay in bed if you are ill but I am sooooo pleased MIKA played last night, and looked so well. He might have felt s**t on the inside but on the outside he looked so tanned, healthy and gorgeous!

Well done girls!! The photos are ace!!

Just hope you haven't caught anything from him!! (that sounds worse than it's meant lol!)

Looks like our guy is getting better so fingers xd no more cancellations and upset fans!!

Love!

xxx

Me too. :( But the question is does Queenie miss us? Something tells me that a certain long-legged, curly-haired man might distract her. :naughty:

Aaaaaaaahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Give her back, long-legged, curly-haired man!!!

:no: :rocket: :gun2::fish:

mellody is back! Hey there, where are you? How was it? :biggrin2:

stalker, lol! :naughty: grr this place kills me, it took me half an hour to get through to this thread!! will try to post sth, if the forum keeps crashing, i'll post it on my myspace. please try to be patient and don't write another 15 pages in this thread while i'm typing! :bleh: what were you all writing about the last 2 days?! can't read it now, forum is too slow. just saw the pix of us.

for a start: gosh, i'm sooo tired, didn't sleep at all last night (well, that was the plan to party the night through)! don't know what you already know, we texted jeyjen and ioana, did they tell you any of that? short summary:

- we met mika before the show and quickly after the show

- only mikey was at the afterparty (martin, cherisse and MAYBE mika were there while we weren't there yet, they prob. just stayed for half an hour max.)

- we took pix with luke when he just came from swimming in the sea... wet and topless! :mf_lustslow:

- mika did sweet dreams (!) topless!

- and i think i must be somewhat like the luckiest person in the world: today when i was waiting for my plane at the airport in ibiza, guess who arrived for catching their plane... :biggrin2: