Mika cakes for sale

Droopsy

3950351066a2c13742a9o.jpg

Remember those gorgeous cakes for TBWKTM? Well they're for sale apparently!

I want that cake!

3949572087f7509f8839o.jpg

Next Monday it's MIKA Day, as the tastiest music merchandise ever will go on sale in all K&C locations: Funky magic cakes designed by MIKA.

The Boy Who Knew Too Much...cake, of course! Pop-star Mika has decorated magic cakes for us timed for his album release! In store today!!!!!

--> twitter

Website

Edit: It's on MS now:

HAVE YOUR MIKA CAKE AND EAT IT

cbd69f5cc1b52d232082441a44c6377f.jpg

Ever wondered what a Mika flavoured cake would taste like? Well now you can find out thanks to London’s coolest bakery Konditor & Cook.

To celebrate the release of ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’ they have created a special range of Mika cakes

which relate to the album’s artwork.

Mika’s Magic Cakes come in an amazing range of colours, flavours, edible sparkles and more Mika themed

decorations and are made from the best organic ingredients.

The cakes are on sale from today (October 12th) for a limited period only in all of Konditor & Cook’s branches and you can buy them in single boxes(£2.95) double boxes (£5.90) and triple boxes (£8.85).

Find your nearest branch over at the Konditor & Cook website.

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know where to post it, it has to do with some art form I guess? :teehee:

Anyways, remember those gorgeous cakes for TBWKTM? Well they're for sale apparently!

Next Monday it's MIKA Day, as the tastiest music merchandise ever will go on sale in all K&C locations: Funky magic cakes designed by MIKA.

The Boy Who Knew Too Much...cake, of course! Pop-star Mika has decorated magic cakes for us timed for his album release! In store today!!!!!

--> twitter

Website

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Those are too lovely to eat :wub2:

LOL oh wow! They look amazing. If I already lived in London I'd go get one, but not sure if I'm willing to travel ALL the way to London for a cake :roftl:

If Mika was there handing them out, then maybe...but since he's in Canada right now...:roftl:

I've got some friends on a brief holiday in LDN and will be back by the end of the week...

"to call them and tell them to get me one of those cakes or not? :mf_rosetinted: "

well...they aren't really friends, SHE is an English teacher who came to LDN to a confference... :lmfao:

I'd better keep my mouth shut!

3950351066a2c13742a9o.jpg

I didn't know where to post it, it has to do with some art form I guess? :teehee:

Anyways, remember those gorgeous cakes for TBWKTM? Well they're for sale apparently!

Edit: It's on MS now:

HAVE YOUR MIKA CAKE AND EAT IT

cbd69f5cc1b52d232082441a44c6377f.jpg

Ever wondered what a Mika flavoured cake would taste like? Well now you can find out thanks to London’s coolest bakery Konditor & Cook.

To celebrate the release of ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’ they have created a special range of Mika cakes

which relate to the album’s artwork.

Mika’s Magic Cakes come in an amazing range of colours, flavours, edible sparkles and more Mika themed

decorations and are made from the best organic ingredients.

The cakes are on sale from today (October 12th) for a limited period only in all of Konditor & Cook’s branches and you can buy them in single boxes(£2.95) double boxes (£5.90) and triple boxes (£8.85).

Find your nearest branch over at the Konditor & Cook website.

OMG. I wish we had that over here :shocked:

And my nearest cake-shop would be...what....in London??

If I was closer to LND I'd defo buy a few and then prepare them in a way to keep them good forever!

They look yammie, I hope they will be available at the HMH in March.....:wub2:

Me too! I don't know how to do that though :aah:

I don't think so... The bakery said it was a limited edition only, they wouldn't be selling them for long :(

Moved to the front page, Droopsy -- thought this was perfect to celebrate

the new tour tonight!

:thumb_yello:

You're absolutely right! Oh, would want a slice of that to celebrate :aah: