• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they still have it listed as 'sold out' because they still haven't received their stock. Stupid stupid site. Hopefully it'll be available later today. I'll keep checking :)

Thank you so much! It's now there. But I can't make my order. Is it not possible from other countries?

Yeah, the magazines are available :)

The magazine is bil-lingual. You can read the full interview (and a lot of the other articles) in Dutch AND English :)

That sucks that they only ship to The Netherlands. Let me try and figure out a solution for that...

The magazine is bil-lingual. You can read the full interview (and a lot of the other articles) in Dutch AND English :)

That sucks that they only ship to The Netherlands. Let me try and figure out a solution for that...

That would be so great ... I live in Belgium and I really would to order the magazine :aah:

know what?

a full set of special italian lasagne is waiting for you anytime!

(ask FD)

Please don't forget my little country, Sweden, close to the north pool!:wink2:

I get that as well. Well, I used to, until I exploded my anger upon them on Facebook :naughty:

And they joke I'm a stalker as well, which is only humourous for like what, a nanosecond, and I've been getting it a while now. I was like bloody hell, it's not like I hide in his bathroom or follow him round to see what he buys from his supermarket! I go to a gig and then I naff off home!

And they're like "oh but your facebook status' always involve Mika"

and I was just like "well at least it's actually NEWS! At least mine don't consist of 'I need the toilet' 'I got so drunk again last night' or - my personal favourite - 'I'M BORED!' "

Honestly! At least I'm freakin' enjoying my life!

yup, i'm getting the same all the time. will tell ppl that i have a website, and they're like "oh, cool, about what?", i'd say "mika" and their face falls. next question will be sth like "so you're a FAN?!" as if that was something disgusting and contagious. :sneaky2:

ok but this is going slightly OT here. any chance of a JPG/PDF of the article, as we can't order it from other countries? :fisch:

Ok guys, this is the cheapest and fastest thing I could come up with. Once again, the interview (as well as other parts of the magazine) are in Dutch AND English, so you'll be able to read it :)

Dutch residents:

Please use this link to order the magazine or grab a free copy at the nearest gay bar: http://magshopbc6dc48b743dc5d013b1abaebd2faed2.sellvia.nl/meerinfo.aspx?editie=23356

EU residents:

You can order a copy of the magazine for € 6,68 (price includes priority shipping + free poster*).

Non-EU residents:

You can order a copy of the magazine for € 9,30 (price includes priority shipping + free poster*).

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the payment details; you can pay via bank transfer, I'll give you the IBAN and Bic/swift codes for the publisher of the magazine. Magazines will be sent out after I've received payment.

Sorry we don't have an option to pay with Paypal or creditcard.

* while supplies last

It's strange because in France there is nothing about this article and in french gay magazines and forum it's the same. I think it's more important to speak about the new album that about Mika sexual orientation:thumb_yello:

TBWKTM always number "1" in France:wub2:

I get that as well. Well, I used to, until I exploded my anger upon them on Facebook :naughty:

And they joke I'm a stalker as well, which is only humourous for like what, a nanosecond, and I've been getting it a while now. I was like bloody hell, it's not like I hide in his bathroom or follow him round to see what he buys from his supermarket! I go to a gig and then I naff off home!

And they're like "oh but your facebook status' always involve Mika"

and I was just like "well at least it's actually NEWS! At least mine don't consist of 'I need the toilet' 'I got so drunk again last night' or - my personal favourite - 'I'M BORED!' "

Honestly! At least I'm freakin' enjoying my life!

:mf_rosetinted: Which supermarket was that again?

:roftl: You shouldn't put ideas into my head!

No, seriously, I can't be bothered doing the whole Facebook thing most of the time, cos it's generally so boring. In some ways it's worse than twitter. There's no character limit, so people don't have to get to the point.

It's strange because in France there is nothing about this article and in french gay magazines and forum it's the same. I think it's more important to speak about the new album that about Mika sexual orientation:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:bow:

I also think that it's not totally postive that this "sale" is taking place on MFC.

This is just my opinion, I'm not judging anyone. Feel free to order your copy and fix the poster on your wall. :cheerful_h4h:

I also think that it's not totally postive that this "sale" is taking place on MFC.

This is just my opinion, I'm not judging anyone. Feel free to order your copy and fix the poster on your wall. :cheerful_h4h:

Nothing on my wall except my favorites paintings and illustrations:thumb_yello:

Well if you search twitter and google, I can assure you the news has turned up in any language and country possible :thumb_yello:

:blink:

did it yesterday - nothing.

Today it is basically front page news in the gossip column :boxed:

...and most of people here don't even know who he is , just keep commenting on that:blink:

:mf_rosetinted: Which supermarket was that again?

:roftl: You shouldn't put ideas into my head!

No, seriously, I can't be bothered doing the whole Facebook thing most of the time, cos it's generally so boring. In some ways it's worse than twitter. There's no character limit, so people don't have to get to the point.

:naughty:

I've awalys thought I missed out on the gold nuggets in life by not having an active facebook account!:roftl:

But maybe not....

I don't want to insult you or anything, but in France he's getting chased around by the papz.

Why? Just because the magazine has an interview where he reveals this, it's not good? Mika said it himself, what's the big deal?

I don't want to insult you or anything, but in France he's getting chased around by the papz.

Why? Just because the magazine has an interview where he reveals this, it's not good? Mika said it himself, what's the big deal?

Ingie, I thought it was "Hanging out for the champagne toast"? Mind you, I haven't gone into that song's thread yet.

the papz=paparazi. Sorry but it's really rare that Mika be taking in picture by paparazi when he is in France. I saw Mika thousand time in France and no paparazi around him.

Ok guys, this is the cheapest and fastest thing I could come up with. Once again, the interview (as well as other parts of the magazine) are in Dutch AND English, so you'll be able to read it :)

Dutch residents:

Please use this link to order the magazine or grab a free copy at the nearest gay bar: http://magshopbc6dc48b743dc5d013b1abaebd2faed2.sellvia.nl/meerinfo.aspx?editie=23356

EU residents:

You can order a copy of the magazine for € 6,68 (price includes priority shipping + free poster*).

Non-EU residents:

You can order a copy of the magazine for € 9,30 (price includes priority shipping + free poster*).

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the payment details; you can pay via bank transfer, I'll give you the IBAN and Bic/swift codes for the publisher of the magazine. Magazines will be sent out after I've received payment.

Sorry we don't have an option to pay with Paypal or creditcard.

* while supplies last

Hee,

Ik wil je even bedanken voor alles wat je doet, je bent de eerste..en probably ook de laatste. echt supertof! :thumb_yello:

Well, this is a fan forum. I think the most important side should be his music. I'm afraid we're just encouraging people and papers to talk about his s.o. and even sex life as if they were the things that mattered about him.

Mika can be anything he likes, it doesn't change anything for me. My life is here and his music only is part of it. He's not my friend, I don't know him. He doesn't know me. I hope my forum identity is just a tiny insignificant part of what I am, because I'm much more that what I appear to be here. And especially after MJ's death, I'm more and more willing to ignore what the press says, apart from things concerning the artistic persona of all the artists. :sad: What's more, in general, any artist may lie to a journalist and nobody could possibly be aware of that. :dunno: