REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a fantastic gig! Thank you all for the reports, pics and vids! :thumb_yello: I've watched parts of Any Other World and Lady Jane and I really can't describe it :wub2: amazing :wub2: Wish I was there *sigh*

It's a great ceiling :roftl:

Thank you so much for those photos Naectegale.

I checked out the venue on the web weeks ago & was quite fascinated with the Union Chapel.

Since the reports & vids started coming in today I got lost in them & forgot being there must have been absolutely amazing & indescribable.

The atmosphere had to have added to the visuals & sound on stage.

Out of all the concerts that have been reported here I think this is the one I would have given anything to have attended.

I have watched all the youtube vids I can, more than once, & added everyone to my favourites.

Kudos Mika & The King's Singers!

Thanks everyone for the pics and reports. Really loved reading them. What a gig, sheer magic :wub2:

I can confirm that Lozzington, Jazzy and Laura are the same person. :mf_rosetinted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I've been fangirling ever since I got in and I'm so tired. I need sleep!

I'm gonna watch Caz's vlog now though. :biggrin2:

Thank you so much for the vids, they're great. I'm swooning :wub2:

...reading the thread backwards now....

Was it a meet and greet then? I thought we were all just hanging round in an alley late at night and when Mika came out, buzzing around him like a swarm of bees?

Yes, I think you used the most appropriate term...:naughty:

However, I don't think it was only because of the fans. He seemed rather 'disoriented', too.:teehee:... So when I realised that I decided not to give him the little present I prepared (it would have been my first one) or try to chat... It was simply not the right time for that. It was time for some quick autographs but I saw him automatically turn away from people who were pushy, dumb or rude.

...reading the thread backwards now....

Yes, I think you used the most appropriate term...:naughty:

However, I don't think it was only because of the fans. He seemed rather 'disoriented', too.:teehee:... So when I realised that I decided not to give him the little present I prepared (it would have been my first one) or try to chat... It was simply not the right time for that. It was time for some quick autographs but I saw him automatically turn away from people who were pushy, dumb or rude.

Interesting. And proving my theory.

First time I saw it!

Mika was not afraid to re-start a couple of songs, the intros of which were drowned out by an over exuberant keyboard player.

LMFAO!!!

And Mika didn't sing Happy Ending!! Silly man (the reviewer, I mean). Nice post though. Thanks!

Thanks for the reports everyone!

And CAZ! I'm loving the vlogs! I just watched Part I and now I'm on Part II! Part I was hilarious. :lmfao: "This was supposed to be a funny blog!"

LOL I'm glad you like it xD

What I didnt manage to capture was that, with the spoon, I said "I bet it says Ages 3+" and Sara said "It actually does!" :roftl::roftl:

Obviously :naughty: I saw two running across the road, and I'd be halfway through conversation then squeal "SQUIRREL!" :roftl:

I don't think I'll ever be able to see a squirrel again without thinking of you. :roftl:

The moment that made me the happiest last night.:wub2:

IMGP0518.jpg

That is a lovely photo Rose!

Couldn't believe she was just sitting talking to some people, just across the ailse from us!

And she was so lovely, quite chatty, and asked us if we were looking forward to Mika, of course you all know the answer to that.:naughty:

The disabled lads sitting in front of us, saw us getting the pic , so when we came back over they asked us where she'd gone so they could get one. At first we couldn't see her, but when she came back to the side of the stage, we pointed her out to them, and they went down, to ask for a shot, and Jo happily said of course, so they got their night made for them too.