Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Selena. I know her through the movie but her music is lovely and positive.

She was a Mexican popstar in like... the early 90's. Then the woman who ran her fanclub ended up shooting her to death.

:blink:

no never say that!! keep this awesome man safe ,pleeeze- how can anyone not just adore him?

Stay safe beautiful Mika!!!!

Yes!! He must stay safe!! So beautiful....lovely....energetic...perfect.....

I must stop myself before I embarass my self!:blush-anim-cl:

All this singer-fan obsession thing always reminds me of Selena :tears:

Anyway, I'm hoping it's what i bolded and nothing like really bad...

yes... but selena was her killed fanclub manager!

there was a movie made about her life story... with jennifer lopez as selena

If this is indeed accurate, what I can't figure out is why someone would take the time out of their lives to actually write a hate-filled letter.

I mean, I can't stand Sarah McLachlan. To me, her singing sounds much like a fight between alley cats in heat. But, I'm not about to send her hate mail with content bad enough to warrant her investing in a body guard. Seriously. Hate him if you will, but don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Also, if this is true - think about his friends. Can you imagine if one of the people you currently go to clubs and pubs with acheived fame to the point of requiring a body guard? Not only would this be unfortunate for Mika, but unfortunate for his circle of friends. Sigh.

Ok this is scary...

What if one day...we read this aritcle splashed all over the front pages of news papers and magazines.."MIKA ASSASINATED" Just the THOUGHT of it makes me shiver...

Hush, you! Just reading that makes me feel like I took a soccer ball to the stomach. :boxed:

MIKA takes 20 of us whereever he goes. It's not like we'd make him pay us. We would do it out of love. No one could get through 20 of us. It'd be like that spartan turtle on the movie 300. We could just layer ourselves around him and no one would get through.

Haha, that's perfect! Problem is, we might be a bit *too* over zealous.

*Mika goes to get his hair cut - stylist tugs too hard on a curl and makes Mika yelp - 20 MFCers tackle they stylist and tie him up*

:roftl:

Like this Bjork's fan who sent her an explosive package because he couldn't stand the fact she would never be with him. And according to the journalist, most agressions against pop stars/celebs are committed by fans or ex-fans.

I think that makes sense - and answers my "why would someone even bother" question. To do something like the aforementioned Bjork anecdote takes a certain amount of passion, and fan passion gone awry would make sense.

We don't have any delusional psychopaths running our fanclub.:wink2:

:fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

Does that include bottles of beer? They won't like it

We can still give them their beer - we'll just transfer it all to sippy cups. :naughty:

I have gone through all 14 pages of this, as stories

like this always concern and scare the hell out of me.

I don't always take stories from tabloids seriously, but after what happened with Madonna and Michael J Fox in similar situations, and they too were reported in tabloids first and were later proved to be true, I'm holding my judgement on this.

I do find it annoying that his new security guard has seen fit to blab about it though, being in that position surely he is not in authority to make statements about his charge, that is up to Mikas management to bring out a statement, if one is to be made at all.

As far as who would want to hurt him, it could be anyone, not necessarily a fan, could be someone he may have inadvertently annoyed and is taking it to a scarey extreme. There is any number of reasons, including the one from last year, which still baffles me, that someone would have for threatening him this way. I just hope to god that he stays safe, I have so much respect for the guy, I can't comprehend anything bad happening to him. So I deep down hope this isn't true.

Hm. Well If it was really that bad, I doubt he'd be out unnecessarily at parties etc. in central London.

But however bad the situation is, beefing up his security can't be a bad thing - better safe than sorry.

Don't get me started on idiots who think they have a right to actually take their hate and make actions of it just cos of their own inadequacies, they want locking up...total bloody fruit cakes they are :furious: *mutter mutter grumble mumble*

If this is indeed accurate, what I can't figure out is why someone would take the time out of their lives to actually write a hate-filled letter.

I mean, I can't stand Sarah McLachlan. To me, her singing sounds much like a fight between alley cats in heat. But, I'm not about to send her hate mail with content bad enough to warrant her investing in a body guard. Seriously. Hate him if you will, but don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Exactly some ppl are just wrong in the head I mean its one thing to dislike someone's music/voice public image even sexuality/religious beliefs or political views but for the life of me I cannot understand the NEED to go to such crazy lengths, I'm sorry but...they are just a sandwich short of a picnic in my book.

:sad:

Poor sweet darling Mica...

He doesn't deserve this! He should be home quiet and warm,

getting some rest after the tour!

I hope he'll be calm enough to work on the second album.

Cheer up Mica, we're on your side :thumb_yello:

I just hope there is no truth in this story, but Rak1 is right, it could be anybody, someone who could be watching him when he leaves his house, there is some weird people out there. I just hope he stays safe, we don't want ANYTHING happening to our fav boy.

Exactly some ppl are just wrong in the head I mean its one thing to dislike someone's music/voice public image even sexuality/religious beliefs or political views but for the life of me I cannot understand the NEED to go to such crazy lengths, I'm sorry but...they are just a sandwich short of a picnic in my book.

Yeah I mean look at all the people who hated Tony Blair when he was Prime Minister, he never got shot.

*not sure if that was intended to be funny or not...*

:sad:

Poor sweet darling Mica...

He doesn't deserve this! He should be home quiet and warm,

getting some rest after the tour!

I hope he'll be calm enough to work on the second album.

Cheer up Mica, we're on your side :thumb_yello:

But he's young! He wants to get out and about. You would have had to tie me down to keep me in at his age! And for all we know this might be total fabrication.

Chill everybody.

Mika is fine, I am sure.

But he's young! He wants to get out and about. You would have had to tie me down to keep me in at his age! And for all we know this might be total fabrication.

Chill everybody.

Mika is fine, I am sure.

That's because Babs knows his address and stalks him almost everyday. She's a fan really. Like, a really obsessive one. Don't believe her custom user title! It's a lie to throw people off!

Chill everybody.

Mika is fine, I am sure.

i think babs is write on all account!

she is wise!

Chill everybody.

Mika is fine, I am sure.

oh bab, but the actually had a bodygard that nights....wtf, just to show off he's a celebrity? i don't think so, for as little as we may know him, i don't think he's so mean....

he might have received something, most of them normally do receive letters of maniacs or ppl mentally challenged, and he must have been scared about that. we's well known to be a bit obsessed though!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think we shoud dedicate a whole thread to some nutter with psychopathic tendencies! It could probably fuel their hatered and make them feel full of self importance!