No longer lurking

Soaring Simpson

Hi, I'm new from NE England (and old, at 46)

Got to like Mika from the ringtone, of all things, which Eurosport advertised massively during the Australian Open (tennis) in January. It's taken me ages to get activated, so you've probably seen me lurking in the forums over the last few months- they seem really lively. Glad to be finally in!

Loved the Paris show-and can I say that I LIKED Dionysos- even if no-one else seems to have

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani: SS!

And don't feel old (I'm older!) -- but as our Olding friend Ruth says, everyone

is young in Mikaland! :thumb_yello:

Glad you're finally activated, and ready to dive in -- be sure to stop in

the Oldlings thread to say hello!

dcdeb

Welcome from another Oldling! (The Aussie one in Japan)

Mika makes us all forget our age...and our kids...and real life....you know how it goes, esp if you have been in involuntary enforced lurkdom for some time!!:wub2:

Hi, I'm new from NE England (and old, at 46)

Got to like Mika from the ringtone, of all things, which Eurosport advertised massively during the Australian Open (tennis) in January. It's taken me ages to get activated, so you've probably seen me lurking in the forums over the last few months- they seem really lively. Glad to be finally in!

Loved the Paris show-and can I say that I LIKED Dionysos- even if no-one else seems to have

HEY! how are u? so glad u are a part of MFC! :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Nice to get acquainted!

I'm a bit younger but I think that the age thing doesn't mean anything at all because we can't capture it even when we try hard :roftl:.

I've put it on that way: I am glad I am getting one more year because it means new experiences, meeting new people and stuff like that.

It's a bit off topic here, but my great-grandma had lived up to her 99 and she had lots of interesting stories to tell us.

I'm proud that I have friends in different ages as I feel it makes my life more valuable. Otherwise I would have been in a total vacuum, I'm afraid :shocked::roftl: