Pictures of YOUNG MIKA!

pianogirlsammy

• 2 years later...

Maybe do you remember one photo? I can not find. Black and white. Mika about fifteen years old, sitting with two or three friends at a table. Mika with straight hair in the center ... Where to find? :sad: The picture of poor quality. I saw this in 2007...

Edited by Lena

Maybe do you remember one photo? I can not find. Black and white. Mika about fifteen years old, sitting with two or three friends at a table. Mika with straight hair in the center ... Where to find? :sad: The picture of poor quality. I saw this in 2007...

Oooh +1 please!

I don't know Lena. I don't think I've ever seen it. But it sounds private so I don't think it should be posted here.

I know .. but I joined a couple of weeks ago .. so I just saw it :biggrin2:

Aaaa, I understand)

I don't know Lena. I don't think I've ever seen it. But it sounds private so I don't think it should be posted here.

It was on our Rus forum. There is still our discussion of the pic, but the pic disappeared. That girl, who showed the picture, was gone from forum and removed the pic. We had some doubt this was photo of Mika, but seeing the other early photos, realized it was He.

Aaaa, I understand)

It was on our Rus forum. There is still our discussion of the pic, but the pic disappeared. That girl, who showed the picture, was gone from forum and removed the pic. We had some doubt this was photo of Mika, but seeing the other early photos, realized it was He.

Oh you made me desperate to see it!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Found those two more pics.. it's dated 1998, so he must've been around 15 years old.

30vg9ra.jpg

mrpdti.jpg

wow,T4P!!!!:thumb_yello:He looks so lovely when he just 15.:wub2:How can you find it??:wink2:

Found those two more pics.. it's dated 1998, so he must've been around 15 years old.

Wow that was a year before I moved to South Kensington. I can't wrap my head around it, he looks like a baby still!

Imagine if he'd been discovered then...like Bieber... and then he grew another half a metre or so....

Too bad for Bieber that he never grew. He's still pint sized and I think he's going to stay that way. :naughty:

Mika could have been in a boy band back in the 90s. :teehee:

30vg9ra.jpg

mrpdti.jpg

This is just painfully adorable! I just want to squeal and hug him, though I suppose a 15 year old boy would cringe at the thought of that. :blush-anim-cl: