MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Ok am I being Blonde here?

there is only Bristol that has the choice of seats so REALLY there is no need for presale for the others as they are all General Admission...Right?

but what about the seats in other venues or isn't there any as I know N'castle and Leeds doesn't have any but Leeds does have the balcony where they will give you seats..if you need them.

xx

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be a percentage, when there's over 1000 people in capacity variation.

...Doesn't it?

That's what I'd have thought. Cos if he was playing a 500 people venue and a five thousand people venue and he put a hundred down for both of them then that would...be silly.

It's all about supply and demand, he's playing a big venue in London because he can fill it, so they probably put more out on pre-sale.

Hammersmith has sold out already, I think I managed to nab the last ticket lol!

lucky! :naughty:

I imagine its just the presale allocation that's gone and there'll be tickets on ticketmaster that are just as good, as its GA

but they are much more expensive...

That's what I'd have thought. Cos if he was playing a 500 people venue and a five thousand people venue and he put a hundred down for both of them then that would...be silly.

Well, this is MIKA we're talking about... :roftl::roftl:

I'm trying to convince my mum about Brighton at least...since my mother and I have been there before...when we went to see the Osmonds it was seated, even though everyone was standing :roftl: but on the site it says standing AND seated...mum asked about how long she'd have to stand for and I said Mika comes on at 9 but doors open at 7...so...it's a matter of convincing now. Really, really hard. LOL.

Aww you're taking your mum?

Cor, I'd never take my mum with me to a gig, she'd just embarrass me.

My mum doesn't even know I'm going to half of these. Well, any yet, but she'll only find out about 3 and even then she'll say it's excessive.

I've been to Waterfront loads and it has never been standing. I suppose they could maybe get rid of the seats at the front, but I've never seen it before. I thought it was a mistake. If it is standing that answers my question I asked a minute ago!

They do have standing gigs and I'm pretty sure this one will be standing as well. Paolo Nutini coming up is standing and I've seen some video of The Script there and the audience is standing at the front.

amazing how smoothly their server is running, no delays whatsoever! probably that's why the mikasounds website itself is so slow in general, they're using all capacities on the shop. :naughty:

It is Sandbag's server, not Mikasounds. We have never had a problem with Sandbag going down. It's always been an issue with getting the presale link from MFC and Mikasounds when those servers go down.

not if the MFC is coming... :das::naughty:

Yes, you poor Irish people are going to be invaded. :aah:

:teehee:

I've just gotten tickets to the leeds & sheffield gigs me & mum are both going she loves Mika too:wub2:

I was going to go to sheffield & manchester but noticed the leeds one & thought that's far closer

so if anyone's got tickets to the leeds &/or sheffield gig & fancies meeting up let me know i'd love to meet some of you guys :D:wink2:

Aww you're taking your mum?

Cor, I'd never take my mum with me to a gig, she'd just embarrass me.

My mum doesn't even know I'm going to half of these. Well, any yet, but she'll only find out about 3 and even then she'll say it's excessive.

I'm still debating Belfast, if there's standing tickets when general sale occurs. I reeeeeeeally want to go, and make a three day trip out of it. One gig seems a bit .... lacking...compared to some people's calendars. And I want more Mika.

Yes, you poor Irish people are going to be invaded. :aah:

:teehee:

Oh dear.

*tries really hard not to make a political joke*

I'm outnumbered.

Okay anyone going to Dublin make sure you rsvp in that thread where people do that rsvp thing, as I want to know who is going! :biggrin2:

I was going to just buy my Dublin on then wait until I was ure of the others but well..I couldn't not do it!

Slightly annoyed you had to do them seperatelty and pay individual shipping on each one! But oh well!

Dublin, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow! Look out! :roftl:

I imagine its just the presale allocation that's gone and there'll be tickets on ticketmaster that are just as good, as its GA

think so too.

T

It is Sandbag's server, not Mikasounds. We have never had a problem with Sandbag going down. It's always been an issue with getting the presale link from MFC and Mikasounds when those servers go down.

so at least sandbag is good at something. :teehee:

I was going to just buy my Dublin on then wait until I was ure of the others but well..I couldn't not do it!

Slightly annoyed you had to do them seperatelty and pay individual shipping on each one! But oh well!

Dublin, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow! Look out! :roftl:

Happy Birthday by the way!!

Why was that hilarious? I WAS properly scarred by the experience. it was my first time driving in London, I was going to see Katy Perry and after 3 hours I'd got as far as Camden, it was horrid. I didn't get to see her. :sad: But I bunked my bar work at V and saw her for free so it's all cool.

:sad: Smiiiiile, though your tooth is aching smiiiiile...okay, none of that. Perhaps use a library or if a friend's got a computer ask to borrow theirs?

Either way, I hope you get your tickets all right. :thumb_yello:

And the debit card is officially going away.

Poor Visa...you lovely little thing. You've done me proud today.

thanks for your message i dont know anyone who has got a computer near where i live and i will probably be at work if they sale during the week, i did call ticketmaster but they don't know anything about it :blink:

why wont the link work for me to buy tickets? Been here since 9.20 trying and it keeps just bringing up the list of dates with the buy sign next to them???? Really unhappy!!!

You are actually clicking the 'buy sign', right? it's a button.

Thanks Caz :wub2:

you're welcome, and you have your own thread!

why wont the link work for me to buy tickets? Been here since 9.20 trying and it keeps just bringing up the list of dates with the buy sign next to them???? Really unhappy!!!

you click the "buy" sign...lol :naughty:

welcome to the forum by the way!