REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA @ Enmore SYDNEY Nov 24 2009

Blue Sky

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww sounds like you guys had a fab time! I'm so happy for all of you - you've had to wait an indecent amount of time for him to get his ass over there and do a proper show but I bet it was worth the wait.

Hopefully he'll be back again soon and you guys can all have excellent times all over again.

Show was AMAZING!

I've never seen a singer with that much energy!

Thank you Tegan for getting us into the meet and greet!

Spoke to the band heaps but unfortunately we thought waiting for the crowd to die out for Mika would be the wise move.. it wasn't so we just got some things signed with a hello.

Spoke to his mum for a while. She's lovely.

Overall, fabulous concert! The energy didn't stop!

Show was AMAZING!

I've never seen a singer with that much energy!

Thank you Tegan for getting us into the meet and greet!

Spoke to the band heaps but unfortunately we thought waiting for the crowd to die out for Mika would be the wise move.. it wasn't so we just got some things signed with a hello.

Spoke to his mum for a while. She's lovely.

Overall, fabulous concert! The energy didn't stop!

I'm so glad you had a brilliant time! welcome to the forum - don't believe I've seen you before :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Dani! So... does he ONLY wear Louboutins now?

Yeah, I just saw that

Rich people. :shun:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

:sad:

Brilliant gig. So glad we all travelled from our various places to get here. Well worth the money.

Firstly, one of our fab5ers was a big girl. We're so proud of her and she looked great.

Orianthi was good. Some of us didnt like her but I (bec/soangel) enjoyed her.

Mika was frikking brilliant. There's not words. I feel like I burned off a weeks worth of food jumping, especially from rain, love today and wag.

We did a bit of aus idol shouting during wag and got a cheeky grin. Was going to do coordinated dance moves... but all we could do was jump which was fun still.

There were some rude people near us. I think I may have bruises from them trying to push between charlie (racinghorse) and me but enough about them... I'm focused on the positives.

Meet and greet had a lot of people, apart from us and Mika was a little crowded when he came in. We mfcers stuck back and waited. Some of us missed out on getting things signed by him or talking, but some of us will later report on their very special mika moments.

Despite not getting much Mika face time we all got to chat with all the band members. Their all so awesome. Cherisse was adorable, Jimmy is funny, Sunshine recognised us from front row, Imma was super friendly and Martin spoke to us for ages about how much he loves Australia and Sydney, and how his planning to move to Sydney in about 3 years time. It was a nice long convo, and he was so friendly

There's too much to write right now. Its super late and we've been talking together about it since the gig. We'll all be reporting as we can, some of us are sleeping, some will report when they get home, and some eager beevers tonight. For now we leave you with this: We all had a blast, can't wait for him to come again and are definately on a Mika high

Is this Kelz who wrote this??

Thx for the reports and piccies. :flowers2:

theres 1 thing about the piccies... the 3 with him shirtless... his 6-pack... i think its getting too big/much soon...

aussielandnov24-6.jpg

aussielandnov24-5.jpg

aussielandnov24-4.jpg

Oh my god....:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I am so glad for the aussies, they are the kindest most sweetest (not to mention hilarious) people on the MFC, and I would have given my right arm to come meet them!! (but I need it for exams so..)

I'm so glad, you guys deserved it so much :tears: *hopes DC graces the MFC with a post or 2.. :sneaky2:*

That is so selfless of you, to hang back and let others meet Mika. You will get your chance next time, I am sure of it! :thumb_yello: I'm sorry to hear that you came away from the experience with bumps and bruises. :boxed: I wish you the speediest of recoveries. Thank you so much for such a detailed and thorough report!

Rosina was a BG too??? Oh boy, I cannot wait to read her report! :biggrin2:

Ah, I come away from most experiences with bruises. I just bruise easy...lol

Fantastic reports so far guys, Bonza, you say you scraped skin off your hip???:shocked: That sounds nasty!

Haha, it was because it was so squished, the person next to me was rubbing against my t-shirt. She was nice when I spoke to her though, so I forgive her. =]

Thanks so much EJ! I appreciated all the reports, and your help last night!

:thumb_yello:

No problems. =]

Oh, and they were AWESOME big girls by the way!! The security guards were heaps lame and all "no videos! no flash! You get one warning and then we kick you out!" :sneaky2:But anyway, I filmed like 80% of big girl before I got told off :naughty: But some silly man kept gettign in the way :sneaky2:GOING TO BED NOW

Don't worry, I got all of it. My camera died not long after that, though. =\

i really hope he likes the books. according to his mom he keeps everything everyones ever gave him and he will do some kind of tour or layout thing for the public! like an art show of gifts!

wow! :shocked: that'd be so kewl! :wub2: just, well, we know what it's like with mika's plans, this'll happen probably somewhen top of the century. :teehee: but the EP evenutally DID come out, 2 years after he mentioned it in an interview, so all we gotta do is wait, and be veeerryy patient. *oommmm* :naughty:

thanx for all the reports+pix! :thumb_yello:

what poster? did someone give him a poster in Sydney?

Or are you talking about the Astroboy poster I gave him?

My friend and I made a poster of a boy that said "blame it on the boys" and during the song he took it off us and danced a bit with it (and rubbed it between his legs? haha)

But I was in shock so didn't take pics. hopefully someone managed to get some.

My friend and I made a poster of a boy that said "blame it on the boys" and during the song he took it off us and danced a bit with it (and rubbed it between his legs? haha)

LOL that's awesome :roftl:

OMG :lmfao: Is that true??? For real? Hahahahh That's mental, I would have loved to see it :roftl:

Mika has to be working out quite regularly.

He looks buff!

Four pack or six pack who cares - Mika looks very studly & fit.:thumb_yello:

I know, that's the first thing that I thought when I saw the pictures, that he looks really defined :blink:.

Anyway, great to hear that it was such a good show and that everyone enjoyed it so much. You guys got the whole package! Show+BG's+meeting them all :wub2:

My RL sucks, everyone's ill in this place, i'm so ****ing tired...

Should I read the past 10 pages or you'd make me a resumee?

sorry about that, I'm more than 10 pages behind so I can't help you, but from what I've seen - read it, it's worth it!

Thanks everyone for reports and pics!

Yeah there isn't very many "I can haz cheeseburger" phrases...:roftl:

I can't wait to hear from my kelzy bear...:fangurl:

Hahaha you should see the one I did off dcs blackberry. So many typos :naughty:(sorry no mqs... stupid comp with no java script. Heck when I report I'm going to try and have to add codes to it to stop it being a big blob)