REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA @ Enmore SYDNEY Nov 24 2009

Blue Sky

I hope Mika remembers that in some cultures, showing the soles of your feet/shoes is extremely offensive. And he can remember which cultures that applies to, becasue I've forgotten :teehee:

He should make sure before he gets to Asia, there are certain mannerisms here that are considered rude in Japan and China.:shocked:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest whalesfood
I hope Mika remembers that in some cultures, showing the soles of your feet/shoes is extremely offensive. And he can remember which cultures that applies to, becasue I've forgotten :teehee:

yes. especially with touring. yikes.

t4p! :thumb_yello: he looks great and really happy! :wub2: though i must say i'm not too sure about the stones on his forehead, looks like some bollywood headdress to me... :roftl: definitely preferred the star around his eye! but maybe he couldn't do it because of the mosquito bite. :dunno: or he just wanted to try something different.

wow these 2 are amazing!!! :mf_lustslow:

btw may i ask who the girl playing guitar in the pics is????

i'm outdated with gig reports sori:roftl:

girl?! :lmfao: well, the pix are a bit far away... except drummer cherisse and backing singer imma it's all boys. :wink2: the guitar player is still martin, the bass player - if you mean him - is called jimmy. david on keyboards.

4130218793_344e9ac6a0.jpg

You can see Bianca (Oakie Doke) head and shoulders above everyone down the front:roftl:

PS The support act was Orianthi, who was to be the lead guitarist for MJs This is It tour. Apparently she appears in the movie too. She is an Aussie, quite young, but lives in the US now. Quit school at 15 to follow her guitaring dreams. Acc. to wikipedia.:wink2:

I think she is the girl on guitar being referred to in an earlier post.

PS The support act was Orianthi, who was to be the lead guitarist for MJs This is It tour. Apparently she appears in the movie too. She is an Aussie, quite young, but lives in the US now. Quit school at 15 to follow her guitaring dreams. Acc. to wikipedia.:wink2:

Thank you Blue Sky!

I was wondering about the opening act when I was looking at some of the beautiful photos but didn't want to take the time to look her up as I love reports from gigs.

You can see Bianca (Oakie Doke) head and shoulders above everyone down the front:roftl:

Wow, that's who the support was then!

I saw an interview with her a month ago, cool for Mika to have her as his support act:thumb_yello:

girl?! :lmfao: well, the pix are a bit far away... except drummer cherisse and backing singer imma it's all boys. :wink2: the guitar player is still martin, the bass player - if you mean him - is called jimmy. david on keyboards.

i mean this one!

93349344.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0D4EC1B7CFB071E3FFE16DFBF6DA15A8CFDA7B7458129CED6

but thzz for ur info anyways! i didn't know jimmy yet! :biggrin2:

wow now i rmb her from This Is It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's amazing for mika to get her as a support act:thumb_yello:

thanks!!

btw if i ain't wrong, it's 12:45a.m. sth in Sydney now right???

the M&G lasts for so long???:boxed:

is it common to be that late???

i mean this one!

93349344.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0D4EC1B7CFB071E3FFE16DFBF6DA15A8CFDA7B7458129CED6

but thzz for ur info anyways! i didn't know jimmy yet! :biggrin2:

can't see the pic you posted... but sorry, i hadn't looked at the other pix in the album, just the 3 that were posted on here. :blush-anim-cl: now i get what you meant! :doh:

btw if i ain't wrong, it's 12:45a.m. sth in Sydney now right???

the M&G lasts for so long???:boxed:

is it common to be that late???

They don't usually even start until an hour or so after the gig, how long they go on for is up to Mika.

t4p! :thumb_yello: he looks great and really happy! :wub2: though i must say i'm not too sure about the stones on his forehead, looks like some bollywood headdress to me... :roftl: definitely preferred the star around his eye! but maybe he couldn't do it because of the mosquito bite. :dunno: or he just wanted to try something different.

:roftl: That's what I thought, too :biggrin2: Maybe he had to do that because of the mosquito bite. But he looks really happy :wub2: