:wub2::thumb_yello: I'm so happy! I can't wait for it :mikalove:

Here a picture of Mika and Daria Bignardi, the journalist at the head of the show "Le invasioni barbariche" (The barbarian invasions :naughty:)

465x618xmika-520x692.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-qbO-qMslU.jpg

The show can be funny but also very serious: it dipends on the guest interviewed by Daria, an intelligent journalist, TV presenter and writer. Usually, there are many guests: writers, musicians, actors, politicians...

January 17 we will see the first episode of the new series of the show and Mika is the special guest, "the name" that everyone is waiting. :thumb_yello:

I think Italy is really in love with Mika. During this "italian period" spent in Milan, everybody have seen his fine intelligence and above all his great respect about our language, our culture and our country. It was love at first sight. :huglove:

The show can be funny but also very serious: it dipends on the guest interviewed by Daria, an intelligent journalist, TV presenter and writer. Usually, there are many guests: writers, musicians, actors, politicians...

January 17 we will see the first episode of the new series of the show and Mika is the special guest, "the name" that everyone is waiting. :thumb_yello:

I think Italy is really in love with Mika. During this "italian period" spent in Milan, everybody have seen his fine intelligence and above all his great respect about our language, our culture and our country. It was love at first sight. :huglove:

Thanks for the explanations and photo :huglove:

Here a picture of Mika and Daria Bignardi,

the journalist at the head of the show "Le invasioni barbariche"

(The barbarian invasions :naughty:)

465x618xmika-520x692.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-qbO-qMslU.jpg

The show can be funny but also very serious:

it dipends on the guest interviewed by Daria,

an intelligent journalist, TV presenter and writer.

Usually, there are many guests: writers, musicians, actors, politicians...

January 17 we will see the first episode of the new series of the show

and Mika is the special guest, "the name" that everyone is waiting. :thumb_yello:

I think Italy is really in love with Mika.

During this "italian period" spent in Milan,

everybody have seen his fine intelligence and above all

his great respect about our language, our culture and our country.

It was love at first sight. :huglove:

I love the way you put that.

I have the same impression.

Edited by A. Clay

The script makes fun of his mistakes in italian 'cause people always go "aaaw" on them.

But he said he ates when people think he's cute when he does those mistakes, he wants to improve, not to be "aaaawwwed".

So I feel a kind of incomfortable for him, even if I suppose he's a grown up man enough to speak his mind, when he doesn't want to do something.

The poor man doesn't really know what to do with his hands though :aah:

AWWW

He´s still doing lots of side projects!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I bet he won´t do any other side project, cause he said he would release an album this year. I bet he will fly towards LA to start recording the new songs.

:mf_rosetinted:

On the other side, he overacts here as he did in Underwater. I know it´s good for his italian marketing team, and now that he has already won the italians hearts... WHAT ABOUT DOING MUSIC AGAIN?:fisch:

I think this ad is just funny, could imagine him stalking other people´s boxes so good........... It made me laugh and it´s rare in these days. Thank you for recording and postin Marina :thumb_yello:

Oh my heart feels so heavy, seeing that he needs to use his time doing things like this. Okay, it is sensible to benefit the situation in Italy now, it's a rational thing to do and he is probably doing everything he can now to be able to do other things later and I'm looking forward to that. But still. Sigh. This is very different than posing for Hugo Boss or doing a beer ad.

I find his acting adorable though. Very Mika, he can't help it :wub2: