• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

translation please? :biggrin2:

e alla superstar del pop Mika che ritorna sulle nostre pagine e parla di Twitter («dà la sensazione di poter condividere il potere che i media si arrogano)».

And with the pop superstar Mika returns on our pages and talks about Twitter ("it gives the feeling of sharing the power that the media arrogate to themselves")

e alla superstar del pop Mika che ritorna sulle nostre pagine e parla di Twitter («dà la sensazione di poter condividere il potere che i media si arrogano)».

And with the pop superstar Mika returns on our pages and talks about Twitter ("it gives the feeling of sharing the power that the media arrogate to themselves")

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Mika talking about Twitter? Mika talking about how fans have been tweeting him more than usual everyday? :naughty:

I'm back at work so I have to be sneaky :fisch: This's coming from memory, just a short summary. Yes, it's about Twitter, how he uses it; and how it's become an important instrument in recent events, such as the revolutions in the Middle East. At the beginning he writes about how he tweeted before Christmas about how he was working on a track with Benny Benassi, but how all he got in reply was a ton of tweets from people asking why he wasn't on twitter more often. He admits that he's very inconsistant with it, he doesn't think there's any point using it to tweet about something as boring as what he ate for breakfast. He mentions the pub party though, how he organised that on Twitter. He says that it can be useful, and wonders how our knowledge of history would be like if Twitter existed in the past.

I'm back at work so I have to be sneaky :fisch: This's coming from memory, just a short summary. Yes, it's about Twitter, how he uses it; and how it's become an important instrument in recent events, such as the revolutions in the Middle East. At the beginning he writes about how he tweeted before Christmas about how he was working on a track with Benny Benassi, but how all he got in reply was a ton of tweets from people asking why he wasn't on twitter more often. He admits that he's very inconsistant with it, he doesn't think there's any point using it to tweet about something as boring as what he ate for breakfast. He mentions the pub party though, how he organised that on Twitter. He says that it can be useful, and wonders how our knowledge of history would be like if Twitter existed in the past.

WOW that is great! Thanks for posting!! :swoon:

Thank you so much for the summaryy Nezza!

he doesn't think there's any point using it to tweet about something as boring as what he ate for breakfast.

I was just saying to someone that I hope he has something else to say except the what-I-ate-for-breakfast excuse. :roftl: All people want is to feel like he's in touch with them, that he hears them. Before he used to have to write long blogs and now he just has to type in a few letters and people are happy to hear from him.

Anyway thanks for sharing Nezza. :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for the summary Nezza :flowers2: can't wait to read english version :wub2:

awwwwww^^

thank you:wub2:

can´t wait for the english version of it:biggrin2:

Cheers Nezza:thumb_yello: