2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Seriously thank you a million times for posting the videos to this ... Just watched Tiibet's The Only Lonely One ... has always been one of my fave demo's of his ... just loved it ... thank you :bow:

:wub2:

:fangurl:

Hi everyone :biggrin2:

I've been lucky enough to have lived this amazing gig thanks to a friend of mine who won and invited me to be part of this dream :blush-anim-cl:

I'll porbably make a proper report later on but, as I know you may all be very impatient to see how it looked like, I've already uploaded one of my vids :naughty:

Mine are not as good as Tiibet's vids but still, it gives you an idea of the gig :thumb_yello:

here is "Relax" then :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3lSjR4EqU

:thumb_yello:Thanks so much for sharing! I miss him soooo much so it was really nice to see him, hear him sing recently even if only on youtube. I was kinda freakin' out when I saw the ear ring. Is it on both or just one? Both would be better.:teehee:

:thumb_yello:Thanks so much for sharing! I miss him soooo much so it was really nice to see him, hear him sing recently even if only on youtube. I was kinda freakin' out when I saw the ear ring. Is it on both or just one? Both would be better.:teehee:

Just one

Thanks for your pics and vids, girls! :wub2:

I'm uploading my vids too, the Only Lonely One is here:

My connection is very slow, so must give them some time.

oooh This is amazing ... :wub2:

I love the song...

And when Mika stand up and sings isn't look like U were invited because U r winners ....it's look like... U r his friends and he invite U all for hanging out...and he sings for his friends ( sorry if U don't understand me) ...He looks soooo relaxed... :blush-anim-cl:

I am still jealous but happy for all of U .... :biggrin2:

It's all is so incredibly brilliant, thank you girls for your reports, pics and vids! I love to watch them cooperating this way. That's why Live@Home is my fav performance. So, watching the Only Lonely one was a :fangurl: experience!!!!

And AOW :swoon:

Words can't express my feelings...

Just one

It's so perfect! Like a cherry on top! I love it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone for the reports and pic and vids! :flowers2::huglove:

The very first pic - Tiibet & Melachi - is :wub2:!

I think - about forgetting the songs... He played ToyBoy in the beginning of the Tour at every gig - and now he forgot not only how to play, but words as well!

I think he is engrossed so much in his new album that the old albums seem to him so distant already, like they are in the past.

And I hoped so much that the new album will be this year!!! No??? How can I wait for so looooooong? AAAAAHHHHHH

thank you everyone for your pix+vids+reports! :wub2: i'm happy that so many mfcers got to go to the gig, and are willing to share their experiences with us. :thumb_yello:

btw, who made that t-shirt necklace for mika? love it! :biggrin2: