The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

And I came here looking for something I saw on instagram when Ice Cream was out. It was a serie of photos with Ice Cream visuals. One with Mika's face,  one with David's face,  one with the bodies and so on....I think it was on an Italian instagram account but I haven't saved them and now I want to see them again....can you help me please? :bow:

On 5/28/2019 at 4:26 AM, Just_Me said:

ITV this morning on June 23, 2015

@Just_Me

Here it is :thumb_yello:

2015.06.23 ITV This Morning

BiliBili ( Chinese video site )

My Mika library

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 6:24 AM, larenaldise said:

I rebuilt the images hidden in the instagram video teaser. I have to do the bees one and it will finish

ice-cream0.jpg

ice-cream1.jpg

ice-cream1b.jpg

ice-cream2.jpg

ice-cream3.jpg

ice-cream3b.jpg

ice-cream4.jpg

ice-cream5.jpg

ice-cream5b.jpg

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

And I came here looking for something I saw on instagram when Ice Cream was out. It was a serie of photos with Ice Cream visuals. One with Mika's face,  one with David's face,  one with the bodies and so on....I think it was on an Italian instagram account but I haven't saved them and now I want to see them again....can you help me please? :bow:

@crazyaboutmika

Is it you want ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 4:49 AM, sara09 said:

- There was an interview where he talked about meeting the queen when he was little by sneaking on to a tennis court (or something) and joining the line, but I can't remember which interview it was.

On 9/17/2010 at 10:27 PM, Kumazzz said:

Funny interview

Mika's manure meeting with Queen

RVP.jpg

YouTube :

Original : http://t.love.com/278221017

--  10:07am Tuesday 8th December 2009

Mika has revealed that he had already met the Queen before going on stage at the Royal Variety Performance - but at the time he was smelling of horse manure.

The Grace Kelly singer recalled how he broke into a polo event as a seven-year-old and managed to queue up to meet her, even though he and his friend had been playing in what they thought was a sand pit.

"Prince Charles was playing a polo match, it was a private event, we managed to join the line and she almost managed to shake our hands and then took one look at us, probably smelt us, and turned around," he laughed.

"My friend lived next to the polo ground and we broke in, and we ended up playing in what we thought was a sand pit - it actually ended up being a big manure pit."

But Mika said he wouldn't be mentioning their last encounter to the Queen when they met at the show in Blackpool on Monday night.

He said before the event: "We've been told to keep it very short, and not to speak until we're spoken to - so I don't think I'll be bringing up the horse manure story."

The star added he was also looking forward to meeting Whoopi Goldberg, who he described as "my Oprah".

"I know most people who are performing apart from Chaka Khan and Whoopi Goldberg," he explained. "Whoopi Goldberg's my Oprah - I think she's absolutely amazing.

"I think she's going to take over Oprah's throne. She's brilliant - I've loved her since I was a little kid."

@sara09 @Just_Me

Isn't it ?

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Just_Me

A Part of Mika with subtitles

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31972-mika-in-canadian-press-2015/?do=findComment&comment=4013359

Here is a whole of the Canadian TV show : 125, Marie-Anne

2015 July 04 : 125, Marie-Anne

( 176MB / 1:03:54 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Could anyone remember this interview in Italian ?

I'd like to know what Mika mentions Ziggy Stardust.

He talks about Michael holbrook and he says that it's a mix between a sort of alterego (his  version of Ziggy Stardust) and his real name, his real person. Starting with who he is now to understand who he wants to become in the future. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but is there somewhere we can find translated interviews which are not videos, only audios? I only found for videos. I'm actually looking for a translated version of the Il Rosario della Sera interview from May 30 that I missed (italian to french).

Edited by cookiemika15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@teenagedreamer98

Isn't it ?

On 10/7/2019 at 5:34 PM, mellody said:

To me the most interesting part was that he mentioned doing a "very special" show in London next year, and he said the London gig in November will be much like the NA gigs. And he said he'd love to do more in the UK but it doesn't help if we write to Mika about it, but to his UK promoter Metropolis: https://www.metropolismusic.com/artists/mika-2/ :mf_rosetinted:

Also for another country he said who the fans there should contact if they want him to do shows there.

I need this info for Germany. :fisch:

That Elisa (?) he got so excited about, was that his Italian teacher? I'm so bad at remembering names. 🙈

And what did he answer when someone asked whether he'd do a duet with them? I can tell from the look on his face that the answer wasn't positive (ofc, if he doesn't even know who that is or how they sing), but I think I heard him say "fan"? :dunno:

Lol about the "not so nice" fans :naughty: - I suppose it might've been people who chase stars, and not real Mika fans.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@teenagedreamer98

Isn't it ?

This was in his live chat I remember. This address is also the one he gave in his story and fb to get the 40 last moment extra tickets. But when you go to their website they don't even mention "My name is Michael Holbrook' is out and they say he has no date at the moment  (I guess they mean in UK but still)  If they are supposed to promote Mika,  how can they not mention his latest album? :jawdrop:

Hi, not sure if anyone can help with this query but I've been trying to find an old video of Mika in Scott Mills' house it's probably from 2008/09 and it's where Mika finds a whip under Scott's bed. (very obscure, I know) I think Radio 1 did film it but I can't find it anywhere! I can't be the only one who remembers this.

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi, not sure if anyone can help with this query but I've been trying to find an old video of Mika in Scott Mills' house it's probably from 2008/09 and it's where Mika finds a whip under Scott's bed. (very obscure, I know) I think Radio 1 did film it but I can't find it anywhere! I can't be the only one who remembers this.

It was Jo Whiley's house. Someone had placed a photo of Scott Mills in her bedroom.

p013j3bh.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012ycfs/p013j3bh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kreacher said:

It was Jo Whiley's house. Someone had placed a photo of Scott Mills in her bedroom.

p013j3bh.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012ycfs/p013j3bh

Wow that was quick! It's been so long since I've seen this that I forgot about Jo Whiley! Thank you 😀

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Wow that was quick! It's been so long since I've seen this that I forgot about Jo Whiley! Thank you 😀

No problem! I listened to this interview A LOT when i became a new fan so i know it well xD

• Like 4

This is another obscure request but I'm hoping it's not too hard to find. I'm looking for an interview that Mika did recently (possibly 4 months ago at the most), all I remember is that he's wearing a cardigan with black, white and red diamonds on. Possibly not in English too. All I'm actually interested in is the cardigan 😄