Hi All!!

nas

Hi All!

I'm a guyanese living in barbados

have enjoyed the more-popular mika songs, well at least here, since 2009, but it was only recently that i fully heard (and saw) relax, take it easy..and i was hooked!

i'm a casual fan of many things (mostly tv related) but NONE has inspired me to join a fan club or the semi-obsessiveness that mika has...:biggrin2:

so: look forward to interacting with you mikites and ultimately to meeting MIKA! :biggrin2:

ciao!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All!

I'm a guyanese living in barbados

have enjoyed the more-popular mika songs, well at least here, since 2009, but it was only recently that i fully heard (and saw) relax, take it easy..and i was hooked!

i'm a casual fan of many things (mostly tv related) but NONE has inspired me to join a fan club or the semi-obsessiveness that mika has...:biggrin2:

so: look forward to interacting with you mikites and ultimately to meeting MIKA! :biggrin2:

ciao!

hi!! Welcome here :welcomeani::huglove:

Hi there! i was a lot like you. I was a fan of characters from TV before Mika, so it was a great shock to suddenly love a popstar, especially as I'm in my 50s. But Mika is the best, and I'm glad I heard him on the radio in 2007 and was captivated by the voice and the song (Love Today) before realising what an amazing young man he is!

Welcome to the MFC

• 2 weeks later...

Archived