Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I think he just remembered that he left Nick in the studio and now he's running to release him :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds 2Mar

"Just arrived in Paris. Left Nick in the studio in london and am on my way to the Lanvin show. Tomorrow Les Victoires awards ceremony!"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he just remembered that he left Nick in the studio and now he's running to release him :mf_rosetinted:

"Just arrived in Paris. Left Nick in the studio in london and am on my way to the Lanvin show. Tomorrow Les Victoires awards ceremony!"

:lmfao:

Poor Nick. :roftl:

Wow, nice :shocked:

That's a lot of money, maybe Mika bought it :roftl:

I wondered that myself :lmfao:

He's got some crazy fans though. Just look at the MFC auction and it was only open to a few dozen people. :naughty:

I really hope this is going to be the artwork on the album because I'm not sure this doodle has any inherent value. :teehee:

I wondered that myself :lmfao:

He's got some crazy fans though. Just look at the MFC auction and it was only open to a few dozen people. :naughty:

I really hope this is going to be the artwork on the album because I'm not sure this doodle has any inherent value. :teehee:

Compared to Brian May's, Mika's doodle was a masterpiece :roftl:

Mika's doodle went for £1020 in the end :yay:

whoooooooooooooot?!:shocked: wow

when I looked at it this morning it was like 300... how did it rise that fast?

amazing.

well done the one who bought it!!!

whoooooooooooooot?!:shocked: wow

when I looked at it this morning it was like 300... how did it rise that fast?

amazing.

well done the one who bought it!!!

I think people put in maximum bids so (if necessary) it will automatically keep bidding to their maximum in the end. I guess someone's maximum was 1,000 and the other person was able to go higher.

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

the charity doodle from the other day went for over £1000, between that & the amazing £6677 for the air ambulance you guys are astounding

well, i dont even have that on a credit card!:roftl:

im very happy for the person who got, especially since its for charity thats the more important thing:wub2:

I think i tend to forget how much mika things are worth:teehee:

:Update:

Star Académie ‏ @staracademieqc

Mika sera également de la partie lors de la finale de #staracademie 2012!

Mika will also be taking part in the final of #staracademie 2012!

Thanks to Roxane for RT

Magazine 7 Jours ‏ @7Jours

Mika fera aussi partie de la grande finale de #staracademie le 25 mars, tout comme Daniel Bélanger, annoncé la semaine dernière!

Mika will also be part of the grand finale of # staracademie March 25, as Daniel Bélanger, announced last week!

Thanks to Eriko for RT

Edited by BiaIchihara

:Update:

Star Académie ‏ @staracademieqc

Mika sera également de la partie lors de la finale de #staracademie 2012!

Mika will also be taking part in the final of #staracademie 2012!

Thanks to Roxane for RT

Magazine 7 Jours ‏ @7Jours

Mika fera aussi partie de la grande finale de #staracademie le 25 mars, tout comme Daniel Bélanger, annoncé la semaine dernière!

Mika will also be part of the grand finale of # staracademie March 25, as Daniel Bélanger, announced last week!

Thanks to Eriko for RT

OH MY DEAR LORD IM GOING TO FAINT! Yesterday I thought: would be cool if Mika went on Star Academie... And then THERE YOU GO RAYZ, DREAM COME TRUE. So yea I'll be watching Star Academie this day. Or I'll even try to watch him from the auditorium if I'm able...?

Edited by RayaBadran