Mika on Newsnight? tonight? Olympics?

Naectegale

59526971.jpg

:jawdrop:

Just seen this tweet

Purple PR ‏@PurplePRMusic

Tune into BBC2 tonight at 10:30pm to see @Mikasounds appearing on Newsnight. The panel will be chatting about all things #Olympics

Retweeted by Karin

thank you Karin for retweeting it - I don't know if it's true but watch out for it :boing:

edit: I hope it's not Paxman hosting it

edit: Didn't know they were Mika's publicists - thank you Christine

VIDEO :

METACAFE http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9356696/2012_07_27_mika_at_uk_tv_show/

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a video url

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea what it is even, is that tv or radio? i probably won't be able to watch/listen tonight, but i hope someone will record it. :wink2:

It's a regular news programme on TV.

i have no idea what it is even, is that tv or radio? i probably won't be able to watch/listen tonight, but i hope someone will record it. :wink2:

It's a serious late evening news programme - usually grilling politicians and "experts" on current news - wars, politics, economy etc. They also do serious "culture" reviews.

This will be great for Mika :thumb_yello:

It's a serious late evening news programme - usually grilling politicians and "experts" on current news - wars, politics, economy etc. They also do serious "culture" reviews.

:mf_rosetinted:Unless it is Paxman

I agree! This day just gets better and better! Some more great publicity in the UK!

This is really great....but it's the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and so many people will be watching that and not Newsnight (myself included :blink:) which is a real shame.

It's a pity it couldn't be ANY other night of the year :blink: But yes it's still good to see him on British TV again!

This is really great....but it's the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and so many people will be watching that and not Newsnight (myself included :blink:) which is a real shame.

It's a pity it couldn't be ANY other night of the year :blink: But yes it's still good to see him on British TV again!

Do they rebroadcast these things or is it a one off?

I couldn't care less about the Olympics. It's funny how not having a TV detaches you from all this stuff (not interested in reliving mass shootings for a week either). I guess it's unavoidable in the UK unless you are living under a rock though. :naughty:

Do they rebroadcast these things or is it a one off?

I couldn't care less about the Olympics. It's funny how not having a TV detaches you from all this stuff (not interested in reliving mass shootings for a week either). I guess it's unavoidable in the UK unless you are living under a rock though. :naughty:

Yes it is :teehee:

I'm excited for the Olympics now but it's only recently that I've been able to get into it even though I'm a sports fan. But the buzz has really increased these past few weeks, as you'd expect.

It won't be rebroadcast as it's just a nightly news magazine, but quite a good one, well respected and usually well watched. But it'll be available on BBC iPlayer (I hope). I hope someone can record it, I don't have the technology to do so i'm afraid :huh:

Maybe that's why Mika was one of the few available for such studio conversation tonight.:teehee:

Maybe that's why Mika was one of the few available for such studio conversation tonight.:teehee:

Good theory :naughty: But they'll be talking about it I presume. Perhaps he's there in his role of Londoner Extraordinaire :naughty: