@mikasounds You're perfect ��

14 mins MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@TylerFierSuxx I'm not

Lauren ♥ ‏@GoldenLauren_

@mikasounds I love you more than food.

@GoldenLauren_ big mistake

Luke Donegan ‏@LukeDonegan

@mikasounds So this is how Hannah Montana feels.....

11 mins MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@LukeDonegan Harsh

이지현 Jihyun Lee ‏@shrenHyunnn

@mikasounds Cheer up! I'm going to school now..Have a nice day:D

9 mins MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@shrenHyunnn I'm going to bed

Edited by nenartus

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one who sensed him a little weird? Like kinda sad or something?

More like grumpy I would say :teehee:

I thought that too.

Probably overtired and in a mood about something.

yep like bad or stress mood :bed:

@LukeDonegan Harsh

...but also clever. :teehee:

Internet + tone don't really blend well, so who knows how he's really feeling, but bad mood or not, I like hearing from him.

Tyler Fier-Kohlmier ‏@TylerFierSuxx

@TylerFierSuxx I'm not

Lauren ♥ ‏@GoldenLauren_

@LukeDonegan Harsh

:lmfao:

Yesterday we promised you a very special 'secret competition – watch this video and find out all about it from the man himself! This competition is open to anybody in the world, of any age. All you have to do is write down your message, photograph it (or scan it in) and email it to us. We'll then gather them up, upload them into a gallery, let everyone have a look and leave comments, then we'll choose our 6 favourites to each win a pair of glasses! 2 of the prizes are these exact glasses in the video! Each pair also has a Lozza case and a special little note from Mika. The contest starts now and ends 1st April, so you have lots of time. You can write your message in any language, but please also send us an English translation so we know what it says! As usual, all entries to mikacompetition@gmail.com (put LOZZA in the title of the email) and only 1 entry per person! Have fun, be creative and tell us your secret messages…!

[YOUTUBE]8zNCcbkdDoc[/YOUTUBE]

i love his face expression when he says "any dark secrets you like to share" - loool, it looks like he's hoping to discover all of our dark secrets! :lmao:

i don't really think those sunglasses would suit me so don't know yet if i'll take part... maybe, if i have a good inspiration for a message. in any case it's a fun competition (though not the golden ticket i had hoped for :rolls_eyes:), and i wish everyone good luck :thumb_yello:

Once you find a message, what do you have to do ? Just write the message and take a picture ? Or you have to draw something too ? :blink:

It's explained in the FB post, you write it down, scan it through your printer on to your computer, then send it to the email address. I guess if you don't have a scanner, you take a picture and put it on your computer then send it that way. Mika said something about little illustrations, and this worries me that people will push their artwork to the fore instead of concentrating on the message, which is what it's actually about.

It's explained in the FB post, you write it down, scan it through your printer on to your computer, then send it to the email address. I guess if you don't have a scanner, you take a picture and put it on your computer then send it that way. Mika said something about little illustrations, and this worries me that people will push their artwork to the fore instead of concentrating on the message, which is what it's actually about.

Thank you !! I didn't understand what he said about the illustrations, but now it's ok ! Thank you ! :)

aaah!! :excite:

i've wanted a pair of these glasses ever since he became a spokesperson and i've searched here and nyc but couldn't find any :tears:

i NEED to win one of these :crossed:

:teehee:

Tyler Fier-Kohlmier ‏@TylerFierSuxx

@TylerFierSuxx I'm not

Lauren ♥ ‏@GoldenLauren_

@LukeDonegan Harsh

Sad or not, it made me laugh :lmfao:

Well i'm boring, i'm just going to send my message:teehee::thumb_yello:

Well i'm boring, i'm just going to send my message:teehee::thumb_yello:

But to be honest - it would make more sense for it to be just a message wouldn't it as you couldn't realistically fit an illustration on to the arm of a pair of sunnies.:teehee: