Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Those poor guys they look like they are being tortured. :teehee: Last time he took the band go karting and made fans deal with the set. I'm guessing they would have preferred that. :naughty:

Is it me, or is the picture also taken from a strange angle? They look like dwarfs in this picture, their upperbody just peaks above the table. :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah:

Those poor guys they look like they are being tortured. :teehee: Last time he took the band go karting and made fans deal with the set. I'm guessing they would have preferred that. :naughty

:aah: MIKA must be really interested in old stuff :thumb_yello: He can come to me, and pick up such stuff for free, hehe - we have lots - from the old farm :blush-anim-cl: I think he found his old suitcase from 2010 tour in such a second hand store - and the globus is exactely the same as my father used to turn around, to "look at he world" ...:blush-anim-cl

And yes, his band members don't seem to share his interest here :naughty:

Enjoy the upcoming shows - you lucky ladies!! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

what does that mean?

:mikasweat:

i think for time Jesus is going to dye.

i like your redirection to Cafe Mikahollix Yuna .orhttp://cafe.naver.com/gracemika

How can i do one redirection to other page and do to my signature. if you can resume it.

i think for time Jesus is going to dye.

i like your redirection to Cafe Mikahollix Yuna .orhttp://cafe.naver.com/gracemika

How can i do one redirection to other page and do to my signature. if you can resume it.

it's very easy! just wrote the pic's url like this!

3.jpg

Edited by Yuna

gah i'm dying to find out what they bought & how they're gonna use it

Is it me, or is the picture also taken from a strange angle? They look like dwarfs in this picture, their upperbody just peaks above the table. :blink:

i thought Max & Curtis are sitting down and Mika's standing, and you know Mika's like 10ft tall, hence the weird angle :dunno:

Ummm.. Virgin Radio France wrote a status and MIKA is mentioned but the translation to English is not helping me to understand:aah:

anyway I think it's nothing important.....:naughty:

"Aujourd'hui c'est la journée mondiale du sommeil... ZzZ ZzZ... Mais pas question de piquer du nez : Muse et Virgin Radio vous appellent à la "Resistance" en compagnie de The Offspring et même MIKA pour tenir vos oreilles éveillées ! :)"

Ummm.. Virgin Radio France wrote a status and MIKA is mentioned but the translation to English is not helping me to understand:aah:

"Aujourd'hui c'est la journée mondiale du sommeil... ZzZ ZzZ... Mais pas question de piquer du nez : Muse et Virgin Radio vous appellent à la "Resistance" en compagnie de The Offspring et même MIKA pour tenir vos oreilles éveillées ! :)"

i think it just means they'll be playing mika to keep people awake despite it being the day of sleeping today. :naughty:

They say that today is the "World sleep day" but they will keep us awake by playing The Offspring's and Mika's music. :wink2:

EDIT: Right mellody is faster than me :shun:

i think it just means they'll be playing mika to keep people awake despite it being the day of sleeping today. :naughty:

They say that today is the "World sleep day" but they will keep us awake by playing The Offspring's and Mika's music. :wink2:

EDIT: Right mellody is faster than me :shun:

Haha oh that's good:aah:

thanks guys :teehee:

Well if that's true I'm going to sleep now....:bed:

He might be impressed by people building the skyscrapers and high bridges, and the steel constructions - or maybe he's afraid of heights, and the possibilities for these things falling apart - cause by earthquakes or astroide crash, hehe :doh:

That's my fantasy after looking to this drawing :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I'm pretty sure a week or so ago, he changed it to that, but then it changed back. And now he's changed it again. :naughty:

I got this cover on my iphone a week ago but the old one ( r/w stripes) on my laptop :blink: but I have the new one in both places now :teehee:

Ah, I remember this pic, but from where? He posted it - maybe in Instagram?

Yes, he tweeted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 25 Jun

Still drawing, here is the latest update; pic.twitter.com/xUUhcvH4

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 27m

Hanging out in San Fran. Portland was wonderfully weird, I would have loved to discover more of it. Even if my room was haunted. Seriously

I wonder if the ghost was lucky enough to hear a new song without having to buy a concert ticket?