Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another french festival??? :mf_rosetinted:

Iggy Pop, Mika et Peter Doherty, têtes d'affiche du 17e festival de musique Pause Guitare

http://www.ladepeche.fr/premium/article/2013/02/13/1560108-iggy-pop-mika-et-peter-doherty-tetes-d-affiche-du-17e-festival-de-musique-pause-guitare.html

http://www.pauseguitare.net/

Exciting...:wait:

Sadly I don't think any Swedish festivals are going to try and book him this summer either but he hasn't done a single piece of promo here for T.O.O.L so how's anyone here going to remember he's still releasing music? :aah:

Sometimes I get irritated at him for recording parts of his album here but not playing any gigs or doing promo for it here. Frustrated Swede...

Ugh, don't even joke about it -- I can't imagine! :shocked:

Though I don't deny that you guys really deserve a gig or 6 in Oz!

:fisch: Sorry Deb :blush-anim-cl:

Meh, if I could get Mika to come to the Citrus City and by my wedding singer then I'd be happy :thumb_yello:

I can't believe that many festivals even exist in France muchless that he is playing all of them. :blink:

Maybe he's paid someone to start them up! :shocked:

Damn I'm SO glad for US and Canada people but I'm wondering...Will we ever get the chance to have an acoustic thing in Europe too soon or he'll just make festivals here this summer?

I'm a bit discouraged here :tears:

Damn I'm SO glad for US and Canada people but I'm wondering...Will we ever get the chance to have an acoustic thing in Europe too soon or he'll just make festivals here this summer?

We don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see.

Discouraged? :blink:

Think of the fans who are still waiting after years to see him once...

Acoustic, stripped down, regular gigs or festivals, it's all the same when you've been waiting so long.

That should lift your spirit :blush-anim-cl:

Sara, I don't think Italian fans can really complain compared to other countries, can't we? :wink2: Edited by mari62
grammar

Also you have to remember some of these gigs are thousands of miles away from the others. It would take me 9 hours to fly to Salt Lake City or Portland. :aah: And I don't even live on the east coast of Canada. I could be another thousand miles farther away if lived in a different part of the country.

Mike hasn't done a proper tour here in 3.5 years and all of these dates are still too far for many fans to travel. Imagine if you lived in Spain or Italy and Mika only played in Moscow - once every 3 or 4 years. I think you'd deserve a small acoustic gig. :aah::naughty:

Also you have to remember some of these gigs are thousands of miles away from the others. It would take me 9 hours to fly to Salt Lake City or Portland. :aah: And I don't even live on the east coast of Canada. I could be another thousand miles farther away if lived in a different part of the country.

Mike hasn't done a proper tour here in 3.5 years and all of these dates are still too far for many fans to travel. Imagine if you lived in Spain or Italy and Mika only played in Moscow - once every 3 or 4 years. I think you'd deserve a small acoustic gig. :aah::naughty:

Who is Mike? Is he any good?

Totally agree with you Christine!

In Europe, we have a lot of chances to see Mika while those who living overseas, it is very difficult to see him as much as we!

So, I'm really happy for you girls! Finally, you've a proper tour and plus it's very special because you'll have acoustics gigs :wub2:

Talking about us Europeans, I think that we have to wait the news of Mika's management that they promised the other day... you never know what they have planned for us in addition to French festivals! :wink2:

I´m happy that finally Mika decided to tour NA even if it is just a small-venues-tour. Maybe this way is better, so he (and when I say "he" I mean "his management") assures it will be sold out. Maybe the bad experience on his last tour where there weren´t that many sold out venues made him change his mind and he decided to start from zero (not sure if it makes sense in English, but we say it that way in Spanish, when you don´t take anything for granted).

First of all, I think that NA fans ALREADY deserve this. And on the other hand, we all know that if US starts talking about Mika, soon Europe will talk about him too. Don´t forget that Europe is something else than France :mf_rosetinted: and apart from Italy and maybe Dutchland, the rest of countries have ignored this album. Here, Relax or Rain are still played on radio stations, but Celebrate has been already forgotten (and I don´t wonder why) and of course, after that, we haven´t heard of any other song from this album. Maybe a couple of interviews for MTV could make it.

Anyway, congratulations to all American and Canadians, and enjoy it guys!!

We don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see.

Discouraged? :blink:

Think of the fans who are still waiting after years to see him once...

Acoustic, stripped down, regular gigs or festivals, it's all the same when you've been waiting so long.

That should lift your spirit :blush-anim-cl:

I only say that I'm discouraged cause I don't know if he'll make some acoustic things in Italy or in europe and considering he accounced only festivals I don't think we'll have that kind of shows here too.

Of course I would go to festivals as I always did if is the only thing I can have in the future...still...I'd love an acoustic gig here too...:fisch:

Sara, I don't think Italian fans can really complain compared to other countries, can't we? :wink2:

Never did Mari!

I've just told that I'm HAPPY for people in US or Canada BUT nothing can stop me to dream for an acoustic gig and to be sad if won't happen here too..:wink2:

I totally understand that and I NEVER told I'm not happy for you all :wink2:!

I'm just a bit sad cause I think that probably there will be no acoustic gigs here too and I would prefer 1 acoustic gig instead of 3 festivals during a year....quality is what matters to me..not "how many" :doh:

Edited by Sarina

From Facebook:

Mika is playing shows all over the world this year, with many more dates & countries to be added soon. Take a look through all his upcoming dates on mikasounds.com and let us know which show you're going to by clicking attending! See you out on the road soon!

From Facebook:

Mika is playing shows all over the world this year, with many more dates & countries to be added soon. Take a look through all his upcoming dates on mikasounds.com and let us know which show you're going to by clicking attending! See you out on the road soon!

Hmmm...I'm thinking in SA, Asia and Australia :wink2:

Hmmm...I'm thinking in SA, Asia and Australia :wink2:

I have a feeling he'll be back in Oz too, though I'm starting to think I might not be able to go.... weddings and houses cost too much!

Oh wait, I wonder if my fiancee would buy a ticket to Mika for my 30th birthday? :teehee:

I have a feeling he'll be back in Oz too, though I'm starting to think I might not be able to go.... weddings and houses cost too much!

Oh wait, I wonder if my fiancee would buy a ticket to Mika for my 30th birthday? :teehee:

How could he not?

Mika @ Ronquières Festival Belgium- 4 August 2013 http://www.ronquieresfestival.be/affiche/artistes/mika

Edit: It's confirmed on Mika's FB page :thumb_yello:

"We're excited to announce Mika will be performing at Festival Ronquieres in Belgium on August 4th! Tickets are available here http://www.ronquieresfestival.be/en/tickets"

Edited by krysady