Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

She is a singer :wink2:

Yea she's a singer who was HUGE back in the early 2000s... Arguably the most famous French singer at that point... I have tres awesome memories associated with her first CD and have been a casual fan ever since.

cool thanks guys! I really like her tatoos :aah: I'll be searching for her and her songs anytime soon :original:

Did we all know that Roxane interviewed Alizee few years ago when se was still a journalist? :aah:

OUR ROXY?? So nice! Never knew that she used to be a journalist!

Cécilia Banana ‏@cleolie

Trop contente d'avoir vu @mikasounds hier aux Enfoirés! So happy to see you yesterday, you rock!

#LesEnfoirés2013

BBtpjE7CMAAf7Sp.jpg

My favorite bunny :wink2::naughty::wub2:

I think that he's the five person at your left :teehee: or, at least, i think that it's him :aah:

Do you thinK SO?

He's normally the tallest in theses things and there the guy at his side is exactly as tall as he is, so i really wouldnt tell...

Do you thinK SO?

He's normally the tallest in theses things and there the guy at his side is exactly as tall as he is, so i really wouldnt tell...

he's the fifth from the left to me as well :teehee:

Thank Mari!!! So I still have a view of a falcon! :teehee:

Are you sure that's him doing the gangnam style?? Looks like a Mika lookalike to me :blink:

[YOUTUBE]x4X2cBmqzBk[/YOUTUBE]

Wow I think you're right! So the first vid was really bad quality! Sorry about that...