MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

From what I understand, it's not Mika's team's CHOICE -- it's not that they don't want to give tickets to fans. There just aren't any tickets available for them to give us. :dunno:

Exactly Deb!

I asked to the italian management and they said that they dont have tickets to give. SKY give only have few tickets for the judge himself (friends, his personal guests) but are just few.

SKY is the one that controls everything there and they dont think that judge's fans had to be inside so they prefer to give tickets to singer's fanclubs and it's kinda understandeable for more than one reason.

Mika also has a different "role" here and that's a fact too. He didnt stop to meet fans after the show, he doesnt like when fans call him too much. He is very focused and he is in a different situation. I dont think is worthy to travel from far away without tickets...and tickets are impossible to buy atm :(

Exactly Deb!

I asked to the italian management and they said that they dont have tickets to give. SKY give only have few tickets for the judge himself (friends, his personal guests) but are just few.

SKY is the one that controls everything there and they dont think that judge's fans had to be inside so they prefer to give tickets to singer's fanclubs and it's kinda understandeable for more than one reason.

Mika also has a different "role" here and that's a fact too. He didnt stop to meet fans after the show, he doesnt like when fans call him too much. He is very focused and he is in a different situation. I dont think is worthy to travel from far away without tickets...and tickets are impossible to buy atm :(

Thank you Sara, these are the conclusions I've come to. This is a completely different experience from the past, and we have to smile like we mean it! :aah:

In my opinion it is not disappointing to know that there are not free tickets for MFC fans.

Mika is Universal (stop to be entusiastic, not universal in the normal meaning of the word, i'm speaking about commercial meaning :original:) and Sky collaborates with Sony.

So they probably hate people like us who buy Universal products. :crybaby:

It is more disappointing that we can not obtain tickets as "normal" people.

Some people want buy tickets but the ticket seller website is always broken

Some people follow italian radio sponsor of the tv show and there are no contests to win tickets.

Sky costumers tried to win tickets playing a quite stupid game and they didn't win.

This is very disappointing.

Not all of us are happy to see M involved in something where he does not sing and play music, anyway to attend almost one of this tv shows is quite interesting, not only because M.

When i will have time and i will be near Xfactor arena i will try to attend again, but just because for me it is easy.

I hope Mfcers from abroad are more lucky to buy tickets and i also hope they did not waste money to travel just to try the entrance.

:bye:

No one seems 'interested' in having us around, and Mika can only allign with the common attitude. The show is something different from anything else we've seen so far. Everything's in the hands of Sky people, and all the rest stays behind.

Mika can be bothered or not, it does not matter. Things won't change.

Sky only wants contestants' fans because they give boast to the competition. Judges are there to judge, not to have screaming fans in the audience.

This is my humble opinion.

I agree with you, it was clear since the auditions.

It's not one of his shows, he's a judge, and must serve the cause.

It seemed to me that his "sto lavorando" ("I'm working") back to fans who were calling him to be noticed, at the first audition in Milan, had already been a "sign", representative of his role here.

I agree with you, it was clear since the auditions.

It's not one of his shows, he's a judge, and must serve the cause.

It seemed to me that his "sto lavorando" ("I'm working") back to fans who were calling him to be noticed, at the first audition in Milan, had already been a "sign", representative of his role here.

I felt it was clear from the day it was announced he was doing this job, because it IS a job. He was hired to work for this TV show and he is there for the show, not for his fans. That's why I felt that the announcement on Mika's FB that this was something we were all supposed to embrace was adding insult to injury. The VAST majority of fans can't watch it without going to extreme (illegal!) means and even the tiny handful who can actually make it to the studio are not allowed in.

I am sorry for you all who have wasted time and been disappointed. If it's true that the network and producers are calling the shots to the point where they won't even give 8 tickets out of 1200 to the judges...what does that say about what is really happening ON the show?

I felt it was clear from the day it was announced he was doing this job, because it IS a job. He was hired to work for this TV show and he is there for the show, not for his fans. That's why I felt that the announcement on Mika's FB that this was something we were all supposed to embrace was adding insult to injury. The VAST majority of fans can't watch it without going to extreme (illegal!) means and even the tiny handful who can actually make it to the studio are not allowed in.

I am sorry for you all who have wasted time and been disappointed. If it's true that the network and producers are calling the shots to the point where they won't even give 8 tickets out of 1200 to the judges...what does that say about what is really happening ON the show?

Agree 100%, it's not a show for Mika fans.

I'm sorry if people were disappointed with the outcome of it all, but nothing about this show is about Mika. It's about the contestants and their new found fans. He just happens to be there.

Exactly Deb!

This is totally understandable, it's a very challenging situation for him and he needs space for working and focusing his Italian etc. And he is doing several events for fans this month so there are fan events as well :thumb_yello:

I'm traveling to Milan this month anyway. I mean I've booked my trip a long time ago and looked forward to it, it's my birthday trip and I want to do it even there was no live show that week at all. I will try to buy a ticket but don't expect to have any success with that.

I'm in Italy already, I began to plan my trip more than a month ago and at that time we had no idea the show would be unavailable. I thought about auditions where were competitions for fans to win tickets and some fans assured me there will be something for us in the live shows. So I had no idea fans won't be welcoming on XF. And some events like Swatch life performances and The Voice auditions were announced later. By that time I've booked my trip to Italy to exact dates and couldn't change it. It's just my bad luck this time and not someone's fault of course. But when you write it was obvious from the beginning I feel myself stupid and crazy. I'd never come to Milan in November without any hope to see Mika at the XF and I'd chose other place for my vacation perhaps. And I'm not a screaming girl at all. I'd never scream Mika's name even at his show because it feels like his job too :aah: Sorry I can't make quotes with my phone :blush-anim-cl: But when some of you write that this situation was obvious, it's not worth travelling from far away and Mika doesn't want fans to distract him I feel I need to say something. I always have to travel from far away for Mika because I live too far from the places he makes his shows. I even have to fly 4 hours to Moscow :doh: And I always have to plan my trip a month or two before the event because of flighs and visa. Ok, now I'm relieved a bit :aah: Sorry for my speach :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure many fans like to hear news about Mika's work even if it's something they can't personally take part of. I've followed news about his X Factor adventure from the beginning and I'm happy to hear details even it looks impossible to buy tickets to live shows. Team Mika probably assumed (at least I assumed) that's it's possible for everyone to see some little clips afterwards. I've never seen this big talent show aimed for this limited audience :aah: I can't understand how they expect to have more paying customers if they are not sharing _anything_ at all, not even little taste :doh:

I'm sorry if people were disappointed with the outcome of it all, but nothing about this show is about Mika. It's about the contestants and their new found fans. He just happens to be there.

This is nothing directly for Mika fans but it's a big and very public project, he is using months for it and he is all over media in italy. And as his fan I love watching how he is as a judge and I want to know how his girls are doing and would love to see one live show as well, just to see how it all looks in real life and to see the venue where it's recorded etc. But I think it should be obvious to all his fans that he needs to focus on his work, that fans should give him space and not disturb any way (or even be seen or heard any way).

I'm in Italy already, I began to plan my trip more than a month ago and at that time we had no idea the show would be unavailable. I thought about auditions where were competitions for fans to win tickets and some fans assured me there will be something for us in the live shows. So I had no idea fans won't be welcoming on XF. And some events like Swatch life performances and The Voice auditions were announced later. By that time I've booked my trip to Italy to exact dates and couldn't change it. It's just my bad luck this time and not someone's fault of course. But when you write it was obvious from the beginning I feel myself stupid and crazy. I'd never come to Milan in November without any hope to see Mika at the XF and I'd chose other place for my vacation perhaps. And I'm not a screaming girl at all. I'd never scream Mika's name even at his show because it feels like his job too :aah: Sorry I can't make quotes with my phone :blush-anim-cl: But when some of you write that this situation was obvious, it's not worth travelling from far away and Mika doesn't want fans to distract him I feel I need to say something. I always have to travel from far away for Mika because I live too far from the places he makes his shows. I even have to fly 4 hours to Moscow :doh: And I always have to plan my trip a month or two before the event because of flighs and visa. Ok, now I'm relieved a bit :aah: Sorry for my speach :blush-anim-cl:

:huglove: They do sell tickets to these shows so I think it's natural fans want to try their luck to be there. No one thinks you are there to disturb Mika or to scream in the audience, don't worry about that! I hope you will manage to get a ticket but if not, I hope you can at least enjoy your time in Milan! Traveling is always worth it :thumb_yello:

Nina came and put everything on its places :) Thank you, dear :huglove: I'm interested in the show, I like Mika's girls and want to see the process from the inside :) And of course I want to see Mika and to see him as a judge by my own eyes without bothering him.

I know how you feel.

I will be trying again, in a couple of weeks, but I know that it will be just a trying, just like Marina's and other fans tried last time and didn't manage to enter.

As Allegra said, the worst thing is that it's impossibke to buy tickets.

It was anyway the first time they sell them online, so from the beginning we

really didn't know.

The problem with buy tickets comes from SKY directly...maybe is a fake system or only very few people are able to buy them. This is a problem we discovered NOW. We didnt know that of course until we tried and we were SURE to be inside the show before that. What I was trying to say is that we can't expect to have tickets as free from the management as Mika fans because SKY doesnt want that and IF there are some tickets for the judges are for Mika's guests only and we could have guessed that since mika is not performing but his role is different.

I'm sure you would not scream or things like that, this is not the problem :huglove:

Edited by Sarina

I can understand it. It will be the same for fans of the other judges too. I actually think it's good that people who have not been exposed to Mika before, are getting up-close-and-almost-personal with the awesomeness of Mika.

But when some of you write that this situation was obvious, it's not worth travelling from far away and Mika doesn't want fans to distract him I feel I need to say something.

I hope it works out for you in the end. Good luck. :huglove:

I'm sure many fans like to hear news about Mika's work even if it's something they can't personally take part of. I've followed news about his X Factor adventure from the beginning and I'm happy to hear details even it looks impossible to buy tickets to live shows. Team Mika probably assumed (at least I assumed) that's it's possible for everyone to see some little clips afterwards. I've never seen this big talent show aimed for this limited audience :aah: I can't understand how they expect to have more paying customers if they are not sharing _anything_ at all, not even little taste :doh:

Yes it is ridiculous that they are not sharing anything. But why is it a surprise to Mika's team? When I saw that they had posted - in English and without geotagging it to Italy only - that Mika was coming to MY TV I could not believe it. I had no intention of saying anything on Mika's FB about X Factor but I had to respond to the absurdity of that post because it was spin to pitch this show as some kind of gift for Mika fans around the world when it so clearly isn't. It makes me angry to know I was called a racist, an asshole, etc. for simply pointing out the reality of the situation.

Although I have to say even I am shocked that a small group of people in Milan can not get tickets for the show at this point. I never believed that the judges have all the control over what happens on the show as they like to project to the public but I am amazed they don't even have enough sway to get tickets for their fanclubs while random singers who have no connection to the show whatsoever are given fanclub tickets. It is just bizarre.

In my opinion it is not disappointing to know that there are not free tickets for MFC fans.

Mika is Universal (stop to be entusiastic, not universal in the normal meaning of the word, i'm speaking about commercial meaning :original:) and Sky collaborates with Sony.

So they probably hate people like us who buy Universal products. :crybaby:

It is more disappointing that we can not obtain tickets as "normal" people.

Some people want buy tickets but the ticket seller website is always broken

Some people follow italian radio sponsor of the tv show and there are no contests to win tickets.

Sky costumers tried to win tickets playing a quite stupid game and they didn't win.

This is very disappointing.

Not all of us are happy to see M involved in something where he does not sing and play music, anyway to attend almost one of this tv shows is quite interesting, not only because M.

When i will have time and i will be near Xfactor arena i will try to attend again, but just because for me it is easy.

I hope Mfcers from abroad are more lucky to buy tickets and i also hope they did not waste money to travel just to try the entrance.

:bye:

it's true :sad: a very stupid game and few people are extracted, perhaps people recommended, I do not know :dunno: I'm sky customer by 8 years but I can't participate in the broadcast :sneaky2:

A LARGE pic from

http://www.sfilate.it/209934/x-factor-simona-ventura-veste-cavalli-e-mika-moschino

"Mentre Mika ha indossato un look Moschino Uomo creato in esclusiva: abito in velluto blu royal con contrasti in raso di seta nero, camicia in popeline e cravatta in seta nera."

LARGE size (1331 x 2000) http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3722/10689007303_07a526e90e_o.jpg

( I don't like this shot.)

10689007303_4bec7dac06.jpg

I know how you feel.

I will be trying again, in a couple of weeks, but I know that it will be just a trying, just like Marina's and other fans tried last time and didn't manage to enter.

As Allegra said, the worst thing is that it's impossibke to buy tickets.

It was anyway the first time they sell them online, so from the beginning we

really didn't know.

The problem with buy tickets comes from SKY directly...maybe is a fake system or only very few people are able to buy them. This is a problem we discovered NOW. We didnt know that of course until we tried and we were SURE to be inside the show before that. What I was trying to say is that we can't expect to have tickets as free from the management as Mika fans because SKY doesnt want that and IF there are some tickets for the judges are for Mika's guests only and we could have guessed that since mika is not performing but his role is different.

Yes it is ridiculous that they are not sharing anything. But why is it a surprise to Mika's team? When I saw that they had posted - in English and without geotagging it to Italy only - that Mika was coming to MY TV I could not believe it. I had no intention of saying anything on Mika's FB about X Factor but I had to respond to the absurdity of that post because it was spin to pitch this show as some kind of gift for Mika fans around the world when it so clearly isn't. It makes me angry to know I was called a racist, an asshole, etc. for simply pointing out the reality of the situation.

Although I have to say even I am shocked that a small group of people in Milan can not get tickets for the show at this point. I never believed that the judges have all the control over what happens on the show as they like to project to the public but I am amazed they don't even have enough sway to get tickets for their fanclubs while random singers who have no connection to the show whatsoever are given fanclub tickets. It is just bizarre.

yes, IMO the point is that it wasn't clear from the beginning at all, that it was almost impossible to attend the live shows: we had tickets for the auditions in different ways, as Mika fans as well; as for the shows we knew that both TM and Universal were asking for tickets (there was also a contest by Universal like for the auditions), we knew that tickets were going to be on sale and usually, like it happened at RAI's in 2009, they let quite a few people in last minute. SKY work in a different way, iirc I've heard someone talk about overbooking.

Plus we assumed that there were chances as SKY subscribers and there were a few contests with the sponsors as well.

So we all thought that we had chances to enter, hence our disappointment.

The cherry on top is a bad and unclear organization :doh:

Re. tickets: from what I've heard there seem to be only a few tickets on sale (200 ?) and a huge request (10.000) per show: that must be the reason why it's almost impossible to purchase them and the site doesn't work well probably coz it's overloaded.

Re. the judges: they don't seem to have so much freedom as Mika claimed they had, he must have realized it himself by now.

Edited by mari62