MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Mika is funny in XFactor, a great judge. I was crying because I was laughing too much yesterday, watching the "Willy willy willy" video. But I don't like that kind of tv show, I'm from the same place as guylaine and cath but I never watch reality show here (oui, même La Voix et Occupation Double) and even Mika will not make me watch a reality show. It's, most of the time, boring and.. predictable ? XFactor uses the same strategy, a lot of "cut and paste" to make the public love the contestant they want. Mika can't do anything about that. :dunno:

This is exactly what I think too. I can't blame them :teehee:

Please don't get me started on Occupation Double... Can't believe this piece of trash has been in TV for so long:shocked:

Even Star Académie, I only watch the music show, not the daily trashy show..

Please don't get me started on Occupation Double... Can't believe this piece of trash has been in TV for so long:shocked:

Even Star Académie, I only watch the music show, not the daily trashy show..

i've never watched occupation double... no clue what it's about, except i know it's trashy :aah:

Adam has recently parted ways with RCA because they wanted even him to do a covers album and not new music. And his sophomore album debuted at #1.

But on his own, he has a hit with Avicci and is being hailed for performing with Queen last week and filling shoes most cannot.

Christine: I ref. to your sentence: "I don't agree with what some have said about language being so rich that there is no need for swearing". I didn't say that. What I said was: "imo, it's often persons with a poor language who swear a lot". And I don't find MIKA in that category!

Ingrid: I don't think this is about "a generation gap". I know people at my age, and older, who swear a lot. Independant of age, I find it quite unpolite.

Rosie: I'm not a saint either! I swear too, when I'm angry. But what you do in privacy is a total different thing from what you do in the public eye, like on stage at a gig, or in a TV show, with full attention towards you! At least I don't swear to spice my language, or to be funny. Anyway, this is all from me in this case ...

Now we all can look forward to MIKAs performance at the Jay Leno show, and what comes out of it, afterwards. I'm really excited about it all...

Love,love

me

Christine' date=' if you do that every time Mika disappoints you, by the end of it you won't be a fan anymore! We don't know the full details of what happened, we have no idea what happened backstage, or if he was warned about his actions. WE DON'T KNOW! And yes, Mika sometimes disappoints me too, but then I remember WHY I'm here - because I love him and he makes me happy!

When you're a fan, you take the risk that the person you admire might disappoint you. And he does, because he's human. If it was the other way around, I'm sure he'd be disappointed in you sometimes. Just because he's judge now doesn't mean he can't make mistakes.

There are much more important people who have done much more embarassing things - Italy's former prime minister, for example.

So as Mika's fans - even if we're disappointed, we have to move past it, because by the end of the day - he did so many good things, that it's ok to forgive him for his mistakes.[/quote']

I agree with you. Yes. it was silly, but when he sees it back I bet he'll have a fist-in-the-mouth moment (as I've said on another thread)

We all do stupid things, just not caught on camera. But I don't think for a minute that Mika meant anything bad. He was possibly drunk, but definitely nervous and many people get a fit of the giggles when they are nervous. The willy willy willy comment has got those girls, with no talent really, a lot more exposure than they would have had if nothing had happened. But I think Mika will have learned from it, and won't repeat it in any way. He's just a human being. We all screw up, but Mika is at heart, a kind person. One silly slip-up is not going to put me off him.

Why do you think he was drunk just because he found that so funny? It just happens sometimes that you get a laughing fit :dunno:

I don't get that too :dunno: I remember he tweeted that he's tired and nervous,and under caffeine,but it never crossed my mind the thought he'd do a TV show drunk :blink:

I agree with you. Yes. it was silly, but when he sees it back I bet he'll have a fist-in-the-mouth moment (as I've said on another thread)

We all do stupid things, just not caught on camera. But I don't think for a minute that Mika meant anything bad. He was possibly drunk, but definitely nervous and many people get a fit of the giggles when they are nervous. The willy willy willy comment has got those girls, with no talent really, a lot more exposure than they would have had if nothing had happened. But I think Mika will have learned from it, and won't repeat it in any way. He's just a human being. We all screw up, but Mika is at heart, a kind person. One silly slip-up is not going to put me off him.

If he was drunk, then that would be very unprofessional of him, and I would hope he wouldn't do that when he is going on a tv show!

I don't get that too :dunno: I remember he tweeted that he's tired and nervous,and under caffeine,but it never crossed my mind the thought he'd do a TV show drunk :blink:

Now that you mention it, wasn't there a day of filming that he tweeted he had drunk 8 cups of coffee before starting?

That would make him hyper alright.

I don't get why everytime Mika does something silly/weird/strange/unusual, people automatically assume he's been drinking.

I'm sure he can do all that without a drink. :naughty:

:lmfao:

People who are not used with coffee can act weird under an overdose,and Italian coffee it's quite strong :naughty:

Now that you mention it, wasn't there a day of filming that he tweeted he had drunk 8 cups of coffee before starting?

Exactly:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Filming in Milan today. Very happy to be reunited with Simona, Morgan and Elio again! I have missed hanging out with them.

MIKA official @mikasounds

Why when I am nervous do I drink coffee?? I'm a already on number 8 today! Devil Juice

I don't get why everytime Mika does something silly/weird/strange/unusual, people automatically assume he's been drinking.

I'm sure he can do all that without a drink. :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I was there, he was not drunk at all :doh:.

He was just tired, the Nices audition was at the third day in Milan, in the evening, if I remember well from his shirt.

Three days from 5pm till midnight, Simona told us in the pauses: "Milan, please resist, just ten people left and it's finished!!"

Simona was like the teacher in a class, all the time :naughty:

And Mika and Morgan her beloved nasty boys...

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I was there, he was not drunk at all :doh:.

He was just tired, the Nices audition was at the third day in Milan, in the evening, if I remember well from his shirt.

Three days from 5pm till midnight, Simona told us in the pauses: "Milan, please resist, just ten people left and it's finished!!"

Simona was like the teacher in a class, all the time :naughty:

And Mika and Morgan her beloved nasty boys...

I must say I had a wrong impression about Simona,until yesterday when I've seen the show,she is a strong and a fair woman,I liked it :teehee:

Yeah, he drank so many cups of coffee, but I don't remember if it was that third day that he asked for tea, to avoid too much coffee...

Anyway it was also very very hot in the theater, Elio was suffering, too, a lot.

Mika convinced him to put off the jacket at a certain point and he wore a waistcoat instead of the jacket, it was unbearable, above all for them under the lights!

Can't understand how anyone could think him being drunk while doing auditions like this for days. It would be very unprofessional :blink: He must have been tired, maybe also a bit nervous. Maybe it was coffee. I drink that much coffee every day but it can be too much :teehee:

I must say I had a wrong impression about Simona,until yesterday when I've seen the show,she is a strong and a fair woman,I liked it :teehee:

There are a lot of people who don't like her here in Italy, too much personality in a woman, I guess.

I've always loved her for the same reason, indeed.

Can't understand how anyone could think him being drunk while doing auditions like this for days. It would be very unprofessional :blink: He must have been tired, maybe also a bit nervous. Maybe it was coffee. I drink that much coffee every day but it can be too much :teehee:

For sure he was very nervous, maybe more in the Genova auditions, that we will see in the second episode.

We talked with a friend a couple of days ago, we wondered whether the production had "chooso" to air Milan first maybe because he was more confident, with his Italian, and with the judges' team, and so it would have been a more "explosive debut" for him, and for the programme of course.

Edited by Valmont69

at some point of the show he said to one of the other judges that italian coffee is too strong, if i understood it correctly. :teehee: