MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

According to Twitter:

it seems that the auditions will be on the 4, 9, 12, 16 and 19 (yes, same day than the Paris Swatch event) of November.

You can inscribe yourself on the link Vanessa gave above, but it's only possible for the 4th at the moment.

It is the 18th of November for The Voice and the 19th for the signing session at the Swatch store in Paris :wink2:

It is the 18th of November for The Voice and the 19th for the signing session at the Swatch store in Paris :wink2:

True, I read wrong :doh: Thank you Eva!

I'm so sad, I inscribed myself as soon as Monday morning for the one of the 4th and still no invitation. I'm afraid they will not take me :tears:

Thank you so much Alireine , you're a star :flowers2::huglove:

I'd love to be able to be there on a Saturday :wub2:

I'll see what I can do :aah:

Not sure I can go but keeping my fingers crossed :pray:

is that those registered for the 9 received confirmation because I still have not received it becomes worrying :blink:

Not received anything for the 9th yet

I've only applied for the 9th so far and I haven't received anything either...

Oh I'd love to go to this. I did apply for tickets but my French is so bad I don't know if I did it properly. :teehee:
:naughty::thumb_yello:

I wanted to go to but I have an uncle who turns eighty next week end , so I can't :no:

I read in this thread there would be another shooting on the 16th but I can't find it when I update the site :crybaby: so maybe there won't be one on the 16th :dunno:

I hope there will be a way to go to the live shows later :blush-anim-cl:

My pumpkin had agreed to drive me ...he has changed a lot for real :shocked:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

I wanted to go to but I have an uncle who turns eighty next week end , so I can't :no:

I read in this thread there would be another shooting on the 16th but I can't find it when I update the site :crybaby: so maybe there won't be one on the 16th :dunno:

I hope there will be a way to go to the live shows later :blush-anim-cl:

My pumpkin had agreed to drive me ...he has changed a lot for real :shocked:

:crossed:

I hope you get to go. :thumb_yello: