Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I really like english, so it's actually a huge pleasure to deal with it. But when I decided it was about time to improve my english level, I felt like I had no choice as all series were in this language.

This is why I'm talking about balance in the universe.... :bleh:

:aah: OK - I was thinking about all your translation of MIKA stuff, and that you wanted to do something else tonight - sorry for my misunderstanding..:wink2:

Love,love

me

:aah: OK - I was thinking about all your translation of MIKA stuff, and that you wanted to do something else tonight - sorry for my misunderstanding..:wink2:

To be fair, I have no credit for that Fo thing. I just collected other translators ' work and did a little part of it.

I had 6 pages to read to understand what you were talking about! You are too productive, MFCers:doh:

Just want to let you know that, even if we are joking about the fans Mika answered to, we are not making fun of you or of your tweet :huglove:

Just in case you feel lost in our posts :wink2: It's not always easy to understand everything when you just arrived on MFC :teehee:

:huglove:

Oh, there isn't any problem, I just posted the information then you can do whatever you want with it ;) Thank you to be there for me, explain me things... :huglove:Cause MFC is wonderful but à little complicated at the beggining :blush-anim-cl:

But you're all very Nice:wub2: (here was my declaration of love)

I had 6 pages to read to understand what you were talking about! You are too productive, MFCers:doh:

Oh, there isn't any problem, I just posted the information then you can do whatever you want with it ;) Thank you to be there for me, explain me things... :huglove:Cause MFC is wonderful but à little complicated at the beggining :blush-anim-cl:

:huglove::huglove:

me neither:thumb_yello:
:thumb_yello:

Same for me :naughty:

We love you too :huglove::group_hug:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

At Zaha Hadid's party at the aquatics centre with Es Devlin

BrFm5IHCYAAYTjy.jpg

Aww that jacket brings me nice memories :wub2:

:wub2: Thanks for sharing Alba :huglove:

I don't know why... but the fact that Mika and Es are together again made me smile a bit...

I smiled because of the fact of Mika and Zaha are at the same place :teehee:

And yes, Mika + Es = :mikalove: :mikalove:

Who and where

I don't know these people and I don't know this place

And today I can't google anything. New coworker at work. If she doesn't learn, I can't have days off, so I better teach her quickly :aah:

Who and where

I don't know these people and I don't know this place

And today I can't google anything. New coworker at work. If she doesn't learn, I can't have days off, so I better teach her quickly :aah:

:blush-anim-cl: Es Devlin is the one who designed the fab. stage for MIKAs "Parc de Prince" concert, of course after/together with his wishes - so this pic gives me hope that she might be engaged again, for his coming tour - at least I hope so ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Es Devlin is the one who designed the fab. stage for MIKAs "Parc de Prince" concert, of course after/together with his wishes - so this pic gives me hope that she might be engaged again, for his coming tour - at least I hope so ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

She worked with him for the Imaginarium Tour too, right? I'm still a bit lost about "the past" (that is, before 2013 :mf_rosetinted:) :teehee:

She worked with him for the Imaginarium Tour too, right? I'm still a bit lost about "the past" (that is, before 2013 :mf_rosetinted:) :teehee:

Yes. She designed the set I think and also the big girl skeleton heads. At least if the tour book is correct:naughty:.