Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I much prefer MIKA's 'Southern Gentleman' hat in the original pic,

thank you very much.

Well tonight ladies and gentleman it is time for the epic fight of Mika vs a potato :naughty:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/crazyaboutmika/iamnotwonka_zps92bf0331.png[/img]"]http://http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/crazyaboutmika/iamnotwonka_zps92bf0331.png[/url]

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I was gone for some days, now I come back and find this. The potato and collander thing.

I can't wait to be able to read that thread!!!!

You just won the youmademyday award! :winner_first_h4h:

And I vote for a simple, but real card for Paloma!

A real card would be a nice gesture, if it's not too much trouble.

I'm so so happy and touched for Paloma's baby! :wub2:

And I'm with all of you, a real card would be a very lovely present :blush-anim-cl:

A real card would be a great idea, I agree! :thumb_yello:

OK, I've been a bit distracted the last week or so, but as I'm catching up I see lots of posts like these, but I can't find anywhere that we talk about actually buying the card and sending it. Is that anywhere here? or in a separate thread? I don't want to step on any toes, but I'm happy to get the card and send it if you all tell me exactly how you want it to be handled. :thumb_yello:

Mika added this tweet from NY Times to his favorites:

"12 new ways to think about chicken" http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/05/11/magazine/mag-11eat-chicken.html?smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0

:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

(thanks LogLady for tweeting it)

You're welcome :wink2:

OK, I've been a bit distracted the last week or so, but as I'm catching up I see lots of posts like these, but I can't find anywhere that we talk about actually buying the card and sending it. Is that anywhere here? or in a separate thread? I don't want to step on any toes, but I'm happy to get the card and send it if you all tell me exactly how you want it to be handled. :thumb_yello:

Well, I don't know how it could be done, you have your man, don't you? :naughty:

As for the choice of the card, I trust your judgment. Can't come up with something clever to write though, sorry. I'm at school, hence quite busy right now and, most importantly, I don't know much about Paloma. I'll keep thinking about it. Should we open a new thread for brainstorming?

i have to go to Hallmark tomorrow, i could pick something up and sign it on our behalf & mail it

i have to go to Hallmark tomorrow, i could pick something up and sign it on our behalf & mail it

I´m sure we all will be happy if you take it in your Hands and trust your taste :wink2:, thank you

I love that I was here for the birth of an inside joke. I really feel like I belong now. Is it bad that I'm not too crazy about potatoes?

As far as the card, I trust whoever gets it to get something very tasteful. Nothing too cutesy. Will it be signed MFC or names of participants?

Thank you so much, totally trust your (and Deb's) choice! Sending a card is a nice thought :thumb_yello:

Thank You, Deb and Guy! :flowers2: I totally trust your choice, and I'm sure you'll find the right words.

I'm not very good at writing cards, unfortunately...