Hi! You always keep me company xxx

checcodizzy

Hi, Mikafreaks!

I'm a 21 years old italian Mika follower and my name is Francesco Gandolfi (@checcodizzy on Twitter). I would like to share with you as many emotions as possible, it's my only opportunity to meet other Mikafreaks because since my birth I'm paralyzed on a wheelchair. Mika's music is my medicine and every day I dream to meet him...

Excuse me for my coarse English but I'm not accustomed to write in this language...

With love,

Francesco ❌❌❌

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao Francesco benvenuto anche qui! :bye:

vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link è nella mia firma :wink2:

I hope you'll enjoy the forum :)

I'm sorry about your condition, I really hope one day you'll get to meet Mika and see him performing live

Edited by mari62

Hello there, welcome!!! :bye:

I've never seen Mika live either, and I'm a fan since 2007... but I'm hanging on, don't know how! Maybe because he's so special:blush-anim-cl:.... So don't give up! I'm sure you'll get to meet him! meanwhile, enjoy here! :huglove:

Hi Francesco, I'm sorry I didn't realize you had registered, so now I'm welcoming you!

Have fun here and enjoy the mikamagic with us!

:huglove:

Thank you!!! In this place I feel at home, it represents my emotions shelter... And this is possible thanks to you ALL:gathering::group_hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Il tuo inglese è figo, io mica lo so cosa vuol dire coarse.

Sono iscritta anche io da poco, ma mi sembra che qui ci si trovi benissimo.

La gente è gentile e il materiale è troppo, roba da perderci gli occhi per mesi!!!

Thank you!!! In this place I feel at home, it represents my emotions shelter... And this is possible thanks to you ALL:gathering::group_hug:

Hugs you back Francesco :group_hug: Have fun here and try to see Mika live as soon as you get a chance :wub2: Welcome to MFC :huglove:

Il tuo inglese è figo, io mica lo so cosa vuol dire coarse.

Sono iscritta anche io da poco, ma mi sembra che qui ci si trovi benissimo.

La gente è gentile e il materiale è troppo, roba da perderci gli occhi per mesi!!!

Keep having fun here elwendin :wub2: and Franceco you should check elwendin's introduction thread because there are many wonderful Mika links for newcomers there :naughty:

Hugs you back Francesco :group_hug: Have fun here and try to see Mika live as soon as you get a chance :wub2: Welcome to MFC :huglove:

Keep having fun here elwendin :wub2: and Franceco you should check elwendin's introduction thread because there are many wonderful Mika links for newcomers there :naughty:

You're right!!!:thumb_yello::wink2: