Mikasister

I've read on Twitter that Mika will do a gig in LA on may 6th or may 9th :blink: you can get tickets if you order the cd on ITunes. Someone of USA can confirm it?

I don't know the date of LA gig in May... :dunno:

This is the order page of "No Place In Heaven".

http://www.myplaydirect.com/mika

Pre-order No Place In Heaven and get instant MP3 downloads of "Talk About You" and "Last Party"

plus Pre-sale Access to Upcoming U.S. Tour Dates!

Pre-order No Place In Heaven and get instant MP3 downloads of "Talk About You" and "Last Party"

Thank you Eriko as always!

It's really weird :blink:

Wow! Really happy for US fans!! :wub2:

+1 :wub2: And now I do hope, and really wait for, the UK to get their dates - so they can start planning their summer holidays :wink2:

I'm afraid I can only dream about gigs in any of the Scandinavian capitals...

Love,love

me

he is doing Brooklyn on 3th May, NY on 4th May and LA on 6th May

wow, that's pretty short notice, less than a month in advance! :blink: i hope the fans who live nearby can make it to those gigs!

for real? ugh that gives me less than a month to decide, to get plane tickets, to get off work :blink: but....................

omg omg omg Mika's coming back :excite:

How did you get the dates? I couldn't find a way to get them when I preordered... and the link they sent didn't list any dates on this side of the screen... :(

All too far for this ol' lady... hopefully some other dates will be set up in other locations.

Just ordered my LA ticket!

Fans who preordered from the US link posted on FB yesterday should have received an email with the dates and pre-sale info (along with a one time use access code!) If you pre-ordered, check your email!

I've read on Twitter that Mika will do a gig in LA on may 6th or may 9th :blink: you can get tickets if you order the cd on ITunes. Someone of USA can confirm it?

Oh I missed this news: thank you :wink2:

No, you didn't miss the news. They just weren't publicizing it outside of the North American market. Everything was geo-tagged for NA.

If you preordered the CD yesterday, you received an email later in the day with a code and link to a special presale that went live today at 10 a.m. Eastern.

There are 3 dates:

May 3 -- Brooklyn, Verboten

May 4 -- New York City, Webster Hall

May 6 -- LA, Belasco

General sale tickets for the LA gig go on sale later today.

General sale for the NYC dates is this Friday at 10 a.m.

How did you get the dates? I couldn't find a way to get them when I preordered... and the link they sent didn't list any dates on this side of the screen... :(

As I said, you should have gotten an email with a code and link to the presale. It may have ended up in your spam folder? I talked to some others who found their presale email in spam. :dunno:

No, you didn't miss the news. They just weren't publicizing it outside of the North American market. Everything was geo-tagged for NA.

If you preordered the CD yesterday, you received an email later in the day with a code and link to a special presale that went live today at 10 a.m. Eastern.

There are 3 dates:

May 3 -- Brooklyn, Verboten

May 4 -- New York City, Webster Hall

May 6 -- LA, Belasco

General sale tickets for the LA gig go on sale later today.

General sale for the NYC dates is this Friday at 10 a.m.

Thank you Deb :huglove:

Short notice but good choice for him. NY and La are great cities to make promo so hope that they'll be sold out soon!

+1

I am getting seriously annoyed now .

Happy for those of you who can get to the US dates though :thumb_yello::yay:

I don't get why they just don't announce all the dates now. If they can announce a date a year in advance, why can't they announce all gigs for the year at the beginning of the year.

I don't get why they just don't announce all the dates now. If they can announce a date a year in advance, why can't they announce all gigs for the year at the beginning of the year.

Beacause of X factor, The Voice...