Mikasister

No rumours of any UK dates yet then?:fisch:

Not even the rumor of a rumor. :sad:

+1

I am getting seriously annoyed now .

Happy for those of you who can get to the US dates though :thumb_yello::yay:

Thanks, Kath. Fancy a trip across the pond? :wink2:

I don't get why they just don't announce all the dates now. If they can announce a date a year in advance, why can't they announce all gigs for the year at the beginning of the year.

Well we never have got if have we. Most other artists seem to manage it. :mf_rosetinted:

But of course, in Mika's case, the UK is a whole different ball game anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

well, if may tourdates for the US are announced in april, what does that tell us about UK tourdates that might take place in october, november or december? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i think he'll do something there. and yes, i also still hope for germany. (tho i think the UK is more likely...) :rolls_eyes: there are still many many days this year that can be filled with festival or tour dates. :biggrin2:

well, if may tourdates for the US are announced in april, what does that tell us about UK tourdates that might take place in october, november or december? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i think he'll do something there. and yes, i also still hope for germany. (tho i think the UK is more likely...) :rolls_eyes: there are still many many days this year that can be filled with festival or tour dates. :biggrin2:

we will see:naughty: I fear I have to travel ever and ever, it's okay but I could need a sponsor for it:fisch: I'm alone and my job is not well paid

So happy Deb posted about the USA gigs! I just got a ticket for the LA one :thumb_yello: I'm super excited! Such fantastic timing since I'll be in LA the week before for a conference anyways so I'll just extend my stay a few days YAY!!!

Anyone else going to LA?

So happy Deb posted about the USA gigs! I just got a ticket for the LA one :thumb_yello: I'm super excited! Such fantastic timing since I'll be in LA the week before for a conference anyways so I'll just extend my stay a few days YAY!!!

Anyone else going to LA?

Lucky chick:thumb_yello: Have fun!

Anyone else going to LA?

That's great news! Really pleased for you :yay:

Lucky chick:thumb_yello: Have fun!

That's great news! Really pleased for you :yay:

Thanks but it won't be the same without you two there, I so wish you could both come out.

Anyone else going to LA?

I am! :punk:

Anyone else going to LA?

:thumb_yello: So happy for you - very nice to meet you in Montreal :huglove:

I hope that also Dee, and all the other MFCers who want to go, can manage to arrange it, in such a short time...:wink2:

Love,love

me

I'm so happy for all the USA fans that get to go! :blush-anim-cl:

Those gigs are before the album release though, do you guys think that the set list will be different from the Europe gigs that are in the fall?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Information from Één (a Belgian public television channel): http://www.een.be/programmas/pop-up-live/peter-is-er-klaar-voor

This summer the television channel Één will organize several (free) concerts in various cities in Belgium (the shows will also be broadcasted): see the list below. There isn't much information yet, but they confirmed that Mika will perform in one of those cities (saw a promotion video and Mika's name was in it, so I contacted Één to ask for more information). They also told me that more information will be announced soon on the Facebook page 'Pop Up Live'.

Will keep track of the Facebook page and post the updates on here!

June 26 in Lommel (July 5 broadcast)

July 10 in Aalst (July 12 broadcast)

July 15 in Kasterlee (July 19 broadcast)

July 19 in Boortmeerbeek (July 26 broadcast)

July 21 in Roeselare (August 2 broadcast)

July 29 in Nieuwpoort (August 9 broadcast)

August 5 in Mol (August 16 broadcast)

• Like 1

Information from Één (a Belgian public television channel): http://www.een.be/programmas/pop-up-live/peter-is-er-klaar-voor

This summer the television channel Één will organize several (free) concerts in various cities in Belgium (the shows will also be broadcasted): see the list below. There isn't much information yet, but they confirmed that Mika will perform in one of those cities (saw a promotion video and Mika's name was in it, so I contacted Één to ask for more information). They also told me that more information will be announced soon on the Facebook page 'Pop Up Live'.

judging from his schedule, i'd say july 15 or 21 are the most likely - at least it won't be july 10 or 19, unless he plays 2 gigs in one day. :mf_rosetinted:

judging from his schedule, i'd say july 15 or 21 are the most likely - at least it won't be july 10 or 19, unless he plays 2 gigs in one day. :mf_rosetinted:

Figured that out too! Made a whole sheme, but there are still to many options, haha.

Hope that they'll anounce it soon, so I can get off from work...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a rumour, but I can't create a topic so : SECRET AND PRIVATE GIG in Montreal on Monday the 6th at noon for 300 lucky fans. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

There isn't anything confirmed yet (this is still the right place to post this message ;p), but it seems that Mika is one of the performing artists on the 5th of August in Mol, Belgium.

For the ones who would like to know: Pop Up Live announced today that Gers Pardoel (Dutch singer) is one of the performing artists on the up-mentioned evening.

Edited by ~Wicky~

There isn't anything confirmed yet (this is still the right place to post this message ;p), but it seems that Mika is one of the performing artists on the 5th of August in Mol, Belgium.

For the ones who would like to know: Pop Up Live announced today that Gers Pardoel (Dutch singer) is one of the performing artists on the up-mentioned evening.

That is very close to me. Any idea on how to get tickets?