Mika: "Louboutin started designing man shoes for me"

Mikasister

Don't worry. I won't bother coming around until there is a sign of new music. I really, honestly want him to be succesful again all around the world but it is frustrating when things do not pan out the way it was promised.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong. I hope so. It will be the only time in my life I hope to be wrong.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.i find if I don't like whats being said in a thread, then I don't go into it( xfactor/voice)are the ones I avoid. Simples:thumb_yello:

but it´s pretty much in every thread now. Should we avoid all the threads?

I feel the same as krysady, DutchAnnie, and cathouzouf.

And I'm not trying to argue with this, but I have to admit I was surprised to see the talk of James Morrison and Paulo Nutini because I haven't heard anything from them since they appeared on the scene. I don't follow their careers, so to me they were one hit wonders who disappeared.

I think we all got it: Mika is the biggest liar,the worst musician,the most stupid person on earth unable to manage his career in a brilliant way (like some of his fans would do it obviously),the laziest artist on earth who can't write songs every day after a strict schedule,and so on.......

And I think I got it. You can't have a discussion here with people who don't agree with you anymore without it being twisted around to accusations of calling Mika stupid and lazy and a terrible musician.

And I think I got it. You can't have a discussion here with people who don't agree with you anymore without it being twisted around to accusations of calling Mika stupid and lazy and a terrible musician.

Yeah nobody has said anything like that and it is unnecessary to twist things that way.

But you know, I'm done.

And I'm not trying to argue with this, but I have to admit I was surprised to see the talk of James Morrison and Paulo Nutini because I haven't heard anything from them since they appeared on the scene. I don't follow their careers, so to me they were one hit wonders who disappeared.

Don't even get me started on Paolo. He's been gone so long I don't even know what he looks like anymore. :shocked: I DO follow his career and still don't know wth he's been doing for the past couple of years. :naughty:

One last thing. Just because I am skeptical about what he says in interviews does not mean I'm not loyal. Just because it is a fact that he doesn't speak the truth half of the time and it is pointed out, doesn't mean we call him a big ass liar.

Regardless of his choices, all I want is a little honesty and not to be taken for a fool who blindly trusts him cause he said so, so it is so.

And no, before anyone jumps on that, I'm not calling anyone fools for trusting Mika's words.

And to be honest, it's been a while since I felt at home here.

Precisely. I also do not understand why it cannot be accepted that some find those TV shows and side activities crappy and way below Mika's potential level. And in my case this opinion was formed after seeing them. Yes also the fabulous italian version. But no point to keep looping on this topic.

Yeah nobody has said anything like that and it is unnecessary to twist things that way.

But you know, I'm done.

Yes I thought slapping the haterz label on people was the domain of childish people on Twitter who don't know me but if this is the feeling on MFC now I just give up. I always saw MFC as a place to have real discussions about Mika and not just fawning over photographs or cute quotes but I am not interested in fighting with people and being caricatured as someone who hates Mika in my own "home".

I totally agree with you.

Because of these depressing discussions I'm not losing interest in Mika but I'm starting to lose interest in MFC ... and that's not what I want because it used to be a really great place where you could have a lot of fun. I'm still hoping the fun will return one day. :crossed:

I miss those days too,I remember all the fun,and the big drama when the server was down for several days,I felt lost without MFC.....

I feel the same... Last night, I almost made my new year resolution to stay out of MFC for a while...

I perfectly understand you,Cath :huh:

Cause there's no "like-button":

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm glad I'm not alone,and I'm trying to avoid as much as I can those conversations,but as Annie and Sabine said,there's almost on every thread,no matter what the topic is.I understand we are here to discuss,but every subject ends the same.

I never thought Mika owes me something,I'm his fan because it's my choice.If someday I will be disappointed by him,I'll move on,it's not the end of the world.I know he will be destroyed,but I think he will survive in the end :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it's in the X-factor thread and this one. EVERYWHERE! It cannot be escaped!

Oh btw, Lady Gaga also thought it was a good idea to take 2 years to release a new album. Her album was not the commercial success that it was thought to be. It just doesn't work. Unless you are Beyonce.

It still makes no sense in the context, hence why I was confused.

I'm sorry,I know my English is crappy,that's no doubts about it,and it's not very easy for me to explain my thoughts :blush-anim-cl:

I have been unwaveringly supportive to Mika over the last 7 years, and don't plan on abandoning him anytime soon.

I just wanted to reiterate the main point of my first post in this thread, in case it got missed, as I don't want anyone thinking that I hate Mika, something I find baffling to be said on here. NO ONE hates him, they may not like every choice he makes, or every project he does, but I'm sure (at least from where I stand) that people just want him to do well in every country, and I know that is probably a big thing, but I personally think he can do it, that he is good enough. I just wish he could see it. This is why I have such a problem with him doing the time consuming talent shows, because I'm sure with the right motivation, he could be massive.

Yes I thought slapping the haterz label on people was the domain of childish people on Twitter who don't know me but if this is the feeling on MFC now I just give up. I always saw MFC as a place to have real discussions about Mika and not just fawning over photographs or cute quotes but I am not interested in fighting with people and being caricatured as someone who hates Mika in my own "home".

The problem is that it's not a discussion. People are just reiterating the same opinions and it's getting boring. Saying the same thing 96 times doesn't make it any more valid than it was the first time.

I understand how you and others feel, and I can understand people who look at the situation differently. This is not a situation that comes down to right or wrong.

We have no influence over what Mika does - we may like it or we may not - and when the next album arrives, again, we may like it or we may not. Some people will carry on being fans and some will part company.

So let's just wait and see, and try not to kill each other in the meantime.

The problem is that it's not a discussion. People are just reiterating the same opinions and it's getting boring. Saying the same thing 96 times doesn't make it any more valid than it was the first time.

I understand how you and others feel, and I can understand people who look at the situation differently. This is not a situation that comes down to right or wrong.

We have no influence over what Mika does - we may like it or we may not - and when the next album arrives, again, we may like it or we may not. Some people will carry on being fans and some will part company.

Thank you Silver for saying this. You are so right! I indeed with every word.:mf_rosetinted:

Wise words, in many points :thumb_yello:

We really were running around in the same circles for some time now. And I don't exclude myself. But I'll try to stay out from this topic from now on as well :thumb_yello:

Other discussions? Yes, sure, of course :wink2: And I hope nobody will stop sharing thoughts, or leaves MFC, as it's the diversity of opinions and perspectives that makes a discussion and a forum interesting.

Edited by DerMoment1608

Now that's how I wish to express my thoughts,wise and realistic! :thumb_yello:

The problem is that it's not a discussion. People are just reiterating the same opinions and it's getting boring.

People have been reiterating that Mika is a great singer, that he's wonderfully cute, etc. in thousands upon thousands of threads for 7 years. So as always it is only "negative" opinions that are repetitive and boring. As long as it's praise it is welcome to be said over and over quite literally a million times.

I hope nobody will stop sharing thoughts, or leaves MFC, as it's the diversity of opinions and perspectives that makes a discussion and a forum interesting.

It's really become impossible to do that don't you think? If every time I express my opinion someone comes in here and says STFU we already know that you think Mika is lazy, stupid and a bad musician and don't want to hear it anymore...I could stand my ground on principle. But honestly I don't even want to enter in discussions with people who are habouring that attitude and so completely unwilling to listen to what you have said instead of putting words in your mouth.

What can you say about the album?

It goes on sale this year. People who have heard it said that sounds to me as a teenager, when I was 19.

And how it was when you were 19?

My music had a strange combination of reflection and extreme joy. I did not care what people thought of it, if it was too melodic or too happy or whatever.

That is so exciting to read! I really like this mention of reflection and joy. The combination of deep lyrics and melodic music is so powerful and amazing indeed!! Cant wait to hear more about the new album!! Really excited about this new year (The Voice, new songs and album etc)!!!:wub2:

I was born immigrant. I do not consider any nationality, maybe European. Of course, I do not like how the British often remind you that you were not born there. That does not happen in America. In the UK they call me 'the Lebanese singer. " What do you mean by that? I studied with the English educational system. I feel more at home in Spain, France or Italy.

Totally get what he's saying here. I know how it is to be at a place (and I dont necessarily mean a country) that makes you feel like you dont belong and that you're the stranger or the weird one. I'm so glad there are places like France where they accept and understand him while they really get and adore his work. He definitely deserves that.