NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

I'll almost be happy that the song's in French, maybe it'll finally get airplay on radio in Quebec. :aah: I was so disappointed when Live your life was released and it didn't get airplay.

But I prefer Mika's song in English mostly so I'll be HYPER EXCITED if the song is in english finally. :teehee:

So happy about this announcement, I forgot how that felt :boing:

SOOOO EXITEEEED! Sure, à little bit less kf the song is in french but, That's à new song! À new Mika song! How could I request more apart from it?

I find it funny that some French fans would also be a bit disappointed if the song is in French. I feel the same.

I find it funny that some French fans would also be a bit disappointed if the song is in French. I feel the same.

Well, to tell the truth, I also wish that the song is in English, but I'll be happy with a French one anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Well, to tell the truth, I also wish that the song is in English, but I'll be happy with a French one anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Yes it's just an ounce of disappointment in a wave of happiness :teehee::wink2:

I wish it was in English also...

I do really like "Elle me dit", but i don't care much for his other ones... and don't get me started on French Grace Kelly *nails on blackboard* Though i don't mind when he adds one or two french sentences, like he usually does when he's in Québec.:naughty:

I wish it was in English also...

I do really like "Elle me dit", but i don't care much for his other ones... and don't get me started on French Grace Kelly *nails on blackboard* Though i don't mind when he adds one or two french sentences, like he usually does when he's in Québec.:naughty:

I HATE the French version of Grace Kelly (sorry Mika but I had to tell it once in my life :aah:)

So here we go again.....new music to listen to and to chat on and about!

Mika himself says:

MIKA official @mikasounds

I'll be announcing details of my new single tomorrow! Stay tuned…

MIKA official @mikasounds

Inscrivez-vous et recevez en exclusivité demain à 9h la cover de mon nouveau single http://po.st/Mikacover

Have you registered to discover the new cover tomorrow at 9 am?

this is what Mika tweeted....what do you see in it?

BpW69okIUAAo-uo_zps2989f839.jpg

We are ready to discuss about EVERYTHING, as usual...Language, lyrics, translations, comments, etc etc.

i see... a blonde girl in a park with trees and a mountain in the back... i really love the idea of the letters in the sky...:mikalove: but i don't know what to say about the red thingy...

i agree with whoever mentioned the swatch totem scene, it might be that. pretty sure i see mountains in the back, a blue sky with clouds and "mika", bushes and (palm) trees. just not sure about the yellow and red stuff in the front. maybe a totem and people, maybe a lion, or whatever... ah well, guess i can wait til tomorrow. :pinkbow:

i'd also prefer an english song, but will be happy in any case - a new mika song!! :wub2:

I see Deb's yellow hair avatar at the bottom right

It's an ode to Deb!!! :kachinga:

Sssshhh, Guy! You weren't supposed to tell anyone! :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

Uhm I see 3 people (two brunettes and one blonde), Mika in the sky, mountains or a volcano, trees, and an indian totem or it could be 3 letters in vertical that form the title of the song.

By the way, I'm 100% that it will be a french song but hey, it's new music so it doesn't bother me too much

My first reaction was that the brown column was 3 letters, also. I almost even can even make out the letters: U-F-O. That would make the thing to the right an alien spacecraft... which is smoldering there after having just crashed to the ground. You can see the gray smoke wafting above it, right? You can, can't you? :shocked:

Yeah, I have a good imagination. :teehee:

But for sure I see MIKA in white letters in the blue sky -- I think it's safe to say we're all right on that much. :thumb_yello:

I feel so lucky to be a fan for less than two months and being already "blessed" with new music!

Of course a radio-friendly English language song (a hit please) would be the dream of those, including me, who live in distant places where French music doesn't get through and just international acclaim (or holiday season in Rio) can bring a name like Mika to the surroundings, touring. So, that would make me dream of a good-selling album and maybe a concert down here in 2015/6.

Still, it doesn't feel like the most probable forecast. Lots of signals recently given show his inclination towards the Italian and francophone market, so keeping my expectations low, I'm just glad there's new music coming and wish you folks in Europe lovely concerts whenever an album comes out :mf_rosetinted:

My first reaction was that the brown column was 3 letters, also. I almost even can even make out the letters: U-F-O. That would make the thing to the right an alien spacecraft... which is smoldering there after having just crashed to the ground. You can see the gray smoke wafting above it, right? You can, can't you? :shocked:

Yeah, I have a good imagination. :teehee:

But for sure I see MIKA in white letters in the blue sky -- I think it's safe to say we're all right on that much. :thumb_yello:

:teehee: ok for the gray smoke ( or it's the top of volcano?!) but if he draw the Roswell's incident...really he's a genius :naughty: if not, Deb you gave him a great idea for a next single :aah:

Thanks to Giulia @mylifeasgiulls we have a more clear image...well :mf_rosetinted:

BpXPEtHIAAAFFri.jpg

Always happy when something new's coming, it reminds me of golden years...even if it looks like a french single :tears:

At least we have something to talk about this weekend @ X Factor Auditions :naughty:

euhhhh

All this OMG-new-stuff-is-coming thing is pretty new to me.

So.

How do we get the single on wednesday? Should I take a day off, follow the clues till I find that labelbarclay company somewhere in France, defeat the dragon, save the virgin, dodge the traps, queue another 15 hours fighting for my spot, or can I just download it from the internet while resting on my couch?

Could we go for once the easy way?

Yes Sylvie, walk into a local shop and find his single there :wub2:

That happened to me for his biography

Oh I know I know!

It's a naked little cartoon Mika with some kind of an indian headdress, covering himself with his panama hat and having a bowl of cherries on his big Bob (was it Bob, I forgot:teehee:) :unsure:

1781960_10202514036107037_98836063044066397_n.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Obviously red asparagus and Albert.

Why can't you see that? ;)

I'm amazed Ingie couldn't see unicorns.

for me it's 100% lasagne, no doubt left!

You're making me hungry Lasagna is ok, as long as it's not risoto

hang in there... we will get an album

unicorns and lasagne... quite the concept! :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

I'm hoping for a pretty, breezy summer anthem. Something that makes you want to cruise by a lake with the windows wide open and the volume cranked.

That sounds perfect :wub2:

I prefer when he sings English too but he's so happy when he sings in French :naughty:

At last something to look forward to. :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I can see a rainbow.... :wink2:

:mikalove:

I don't see anthing exept MIKA :teehee: but I'm happy :biggrin2:

euhhhh

All this OMG-new-stuff-is-coming thing is pretty new to me.

So.

How do we get the single on wednesday? Should I take a day off, follow the clues till I find that labelbarclay company somewhere in France, defeat the dragon, save the virgin, dodge the traps, queue another 15 hours fighting for my spot, or can I just download it from the internet while resting on my couch?

Could we go for once the easy way?

Yes Sylvie, walk into a local shop and find his single there :wub2:

That happened to me for his biography

Oh I know I know!

It's a naked little cartoon Mika with some kind of an indian headdress, covering himself with his panama hat and having a bowl of cherries on his big Bob (was it Bob, I forgot:teehee:) :unsure:

1781960_10202514036107037_98836063044066397_n.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Obviously red asparagus and Albert.

Why can't you see that? ;)

I'm amazed Ingie couldn't see unicorns.

for me it's 100% lasagne, no doubt left!

You're making me hungry Lasagna is ok, as long as it's not risoto

hang in there... we will get an album

unicorns and lasagne... quite the concept! :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

I'm hoping for a pretty, breezy summer anthem. Something that makes you want to cruise by a lake with the windows wide open and the volume cranked.

That sounds perfect :wub2:

I prefer when he sings English too but he's so happy when he sings in French :naughty:

At last something to look forward to. :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I can see a rainbow.... :wink2:

:mikalove:

I don't see anything exept MIKA :teehee: but I'm happy :biggrin2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

So I signed up for the email thingy and it says to look for an email at 9am, but i was wondering what time zone that's referring to? Or if it's going out at 9 in each timezone? I'm actually hoping it just corresponds with whatever time it is in France, because in the case i'll be getting the email tonight, in like 7 hours :D

So I signed up for the email thingy and it says to look for an email at 9am, but i was wondering what time zone that's referring to? Or if it's going out at 9 in each timezone? I'm actually hoping it just corresponds with whatever time it is in France, because in the case i'll be getting the email tonight, in like 7 hours :D

Pretty sure in French time:wink2: since it's the French label that handles it