Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I can't help thinking, that not doing a dvd for these shows, is a missed opportunity to get himself noticed again. And no filming in the auditorium is robbing the rest of the fanbase of a chance to see what promises to be a fantastic performance.

Unless he is planning on doing this again in other cities with other orchestras, he is shooting himself in the foot.

It's possible of course that the gig is being filmed for future TV transmission :dunno:

The fact that there's no DVD being made doesn't mean that Mika didn't want to make one. Just sayin'. There are often other forces at work. :dunno:

And as far as recording goes... well, we'll see how strict they are about confiscating phones and cameras. There will be upwards of 70 MFCers attending these shows over the course of the week. And you know how sneaky, er, persistent we can be. :mf_rosetinted:

i could imagine that having to pay 110 musicians royalties for a dvd might be a bit too expensive. :aah: i don't think they can confiscate all phones tho from all the few thousand ppl at the gig - it'd take hours to return them after, and not even sure it's allowed b/c of private data. Don't think i'll be able to film from first/2nd row, but hope i can catch a bit of the sound with my phone. :fisch:

mikainstagram: Rehearsals :)

10979582_897014990342643_1051602547_n.jpg

Is that ida?

i could imagine that having to pay 110 musicians royalties for a dvd might be a bit too expensive. :aah: i don't think they can confiscate all phones tho from all the few thousand ppl at the gig - it'd take hours to return them after, and not even sure it's allowed b/c of private data. Don't think i'll be able to film from first/2nd row, but hope i can catch a bit of the sound with my phone. :fisch:

Is that ida?

Yes, she is. She is there with her husband and daughter :wink2:

Why would anyone but a hardcore Mika fan buy it though? It's only a missed opportunity for the fans who are not there. It's not going to impact Mika.

I have seen fan videos of Simple Plan at the OSM. Every venue has a policy of no filming and no one respects it. I'm sure some videos will surface when there are a couple of thousand smartphones in the room.

I agree, but I would have loved to see it. However at least if people do film the concerts covertly, the vids will go onto YT and people will see them.

There could be reasons why there is no DVD

Someone could be filming it, to show on TV, as Silver said.

Mika might simply, not be allowed to film his concert, as it's up to the orchestra to probably film, or not film.

Or maybe it's to do with the new songs, and Mika wanting to keep them under his control, for now.

But I hope, whatever happens, the fans attending the gigs have a marvellous time, and write us some great reports.

The fact that there's no DVD being made doesn't mean that Mika didn't want to make one. Just sayin'. There are often other forces at work. :dunno:

And as far as recording goes... well, we'll see how strict they are about confiscating phones and cameras. There will be upwards of 70 MFCers attending these shows over the course of the week. And you know how sneaky, er, persistent we can be. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is fierce and so are we :thumb_yello::group_hug:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m4 minutes ago

I am thrilled to announce release of live recording CD from my 3 shows with @OSMConcerts last week! Due out late 2015 #staytuned #MikaOSM

:cheer::cheer:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4m4 minutes ago

I am thrilled to announce release of live recording CD from my 3 shows with @OSMConcerts last week! Due out late 2015 #staytuned #MikaOSM

:cheer::cheer:

:thumb_yello: AMAZING !!! :blush-anim-cl: Thanks God this will be done ...:fisch:

Love,love

me