Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Judging from his band's tweets and from what i found online, i guess mika is performing tonight in kitzbühel/austria at the "audi night", which is a red carpet event every year during the hahnenkammrennen (ski cup). Last year, james blunt performed there, and 2013 it was lisa stansfield.

So i'm looking forward to seeing mika in the german (and austrian) media again, even if it's just a small mention! :teehee:

Judging from his band's tweets and from what i found online, i guess mika is performing tonight in kitzbühel/austria at the "audi night", which is a red carpet event every year during the hahnenkammrennen (ski cup). Last year, james blunt performed there, and 2013 it was lisa stansfield.

So i'm looking forward to seeing mika in the german (and austrian) media again, even if it's just a small mention! :teehee:

:crossed:

This was a pretty good clue ::

'Tonight's gig is 5 feet from Beckenbauer.'

https://twitter.com/edcarlile/status/558674427811229698/photo/1

Edited by A. Clay

My belly feeling says it´s a good sign they booked him because he isn´t completely forgotten in the German speaking world. Tell us if you see him in the media please

i somehow read from his tweets that he won't be playing new songs in montreal... or maybe one, if we're lucky. and only old songs doesn't sound promising for a dvd, cause with the new album he'd want a dvd with new songs. so, yeah... i hope i'm wrong! :aah:

Me too :pray:

Yes, I think we are lucky if we will hear any new songs in Montreal. I'm expecting to hear his old songs performed in a new way. However, it will really different than anything he has done so far so a special DVD could be worth thinking, even though it won't promote his new album. Hm, we'll see.

Even if he doesn't sing new songs :tears: still playing them with an orchestra is so worth making a DVD :wub2:

I hope some of the new songs are just crying to be played by a symphony orchestra (like good guys... :fisch:), so he won't be able to resist. :teehee: besides, if cameras really aren't allowed by the venue, it's perfect for trying out new songs. :rolls_eyes:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

for sure he knows how far to stretch the use of 'present progressive' :mf_rosetinted:

:mikacool:

I just hope for an acapella version of Stardust like in the sixth and I Synagogue gig

That would be awesome on the DVD :bow::swoon:

This was a pretty good clue ::

'Tonight's gig is 5 feet from Beckenbauer.'

https://twitter.com/edcarlile/status/558674427811229698/photo/1

My belly feeling says it´s a good sign they booked him because he isn´t completely forgotten in the German speaking world. Tell us if you see him in the media please

That's very good news , thanks a lot for sharing girls :group_hug:

I am very happy for the German fans, if this gets him mentioned. I know it hasn't been good for you all, regarding Mika's coverage in Germany, for a long time.

I'm also glad to hear he's performing somewhere that isn't France or Italy.

I am very happy for the German fans, if this gets him mentioned. I know it hasn't been good for you all, regarding Mika's coverage in Germany, for a long time.

:thumb_yello: Yes, it's great - lets hope he'll do something BIG in UK asap ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

At least you can be happy for the austrian fans... all articles i saw so far are in austrian media, nothing in germany yet. :sad: maybe tomorrow...

At least you can be happy for the austrian fans... all articles i saw so far are in austrian media, nothing in germany yet. :sad: maybe tomorrow...

I'm sorry to hear that there's been no coverage in the German media.

Maybe Mika will do some concerts in Germany, on his tour. Then there might be coverage in your media.

It's just as bad in the UK, so he needs to do something over here too.