Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Oh no...why?????? :dunno:

You're right, it is a huge missed opportunity :aah:

I can't believe it. Thousands of DVD sold. A very good advertising for Mika and for the symphony orchestra. All these things do not interest anyone? :dunno:

Unfortunately, if the record company is not interested (:annoyed_h4h:), what can be done? Mika can't do it all alone. :dunno:

Mika twitted this:

"In session in LA recording strings to 4 songs for the album with a section in Montreal conducted by Simon Leclerc. sounding GOOOD"

Does that mean that bits of the montreal show will be used on the album (meaning we'll get to hear new songs... :excite:)? Or just that simon leclerc conducted a part for the album?

Shame about the dvd. :sad: i hope we can at least film.

Does that mean that bits of the montreal show will be used on the album (meaning we'll get to hear new songs... :excite:)? Or just that simon leclerc conducted a part for the album?

Shame about the dvd. :sad: i hope we can at least film.

Why his tweet confuse us more than we are yet?! :doh:

mikainstagram

37 minutes ago

'Google translate for Latin...' ;)

Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust

Neverthless, it's nothing but miracles and changes.

The joy of change turns the ashes into the substance of the stars.

EDIT: changed the translation :wink2: now it's better

Edited by Lucrezia

Thanks a lot for translation of "latin text"

This photo is so cute :wub2:

Mika looks like sad in the photo, he has afraid to bring down his nephew during the captire ? :naughty:

He looks like he is mimicking his nephew.

FACEBOOK

Who's going to be in Montreal at the shows this week? We have given away tickets to all 3 nights and received a load of messages from excited fans on their way already - so we thought, why not make another photo gallery to capture the events! Sadly, no photographs or filming is allowed inside the auditorium, but we still want to see your journey to the show, your faces after the concert full of joy (we hope!), any Mika t-shirts you are wearing or anything else fun you get up to! It should be a riotous 3 days and we want to make a gallery so fans from around the world can experience a little of the magic too, even if they can't be there. So if you're in Montreal or heading that way, get involved! Please send us your images to mikacompetition@gmail.com in an email clearly marked OSM and we'll publish the best ones as we go along :) <3

10425491_10152771166983040_4960752421142870356_n.png?oh=5cca1a2dfe1a9e7628db027ecccc6fda&oe=554E7E39

I can't help thinking, that not doing a dvd for these shows, is a missed opportunity to get himself noticed again. And no filming in the auditorium is robbing the rest of the fanbase of a chance to see what promises to be a fantastic performance.

Unless he is planning on doing this again in other cities with other orchestras, he is shooting himself in the foot.

I can't help thinking, that not doing a dvd for these shows, is a missed opportunity to get himself noticed again.

Why would anyone but a hardcore Mika fan buy it though? It's only a missed opportunity for the fans who are not there. It's not going to impact Mika.

And no filming in the auditorium is robbing the rest of the fanbase of a chance to see what promises to be a fantastic performance.

I have seen fan videos of Simple Plan at the OSM. Every venue has a policy of no filming and no one respects it. I'm sure some videos will surface when there are a couple of thousand smartphones in the room.

Why would anyone but a hardcore Mika fan buy it though? It's only a missed opportunity for the fans who are not there. It's not going to impact Mika.

I have seen fan videos of Simple Plan at the OSM. Every venue has a policy of no filming and no one respects it. I'm sure some videos will surface when there are a couple of thousand smartphones in the room.

I hope so. At the Prince gig last year they had people spread out all over the NEC with flashing torches, and when they saw cameras/phones go up, they flashed right at them to stop filming from happening.

I can't help thinking, that not doing a dvd for these shows, is a missed opportunity to get himself noticed again. And no filming in the auditorium is robbing the rest of the fanbase of a chance to see what promises to be a fantastic performance.

Unless he is planning on doing this again in other cities with other orchestras, he is shooting himself in the foot.

The fact that there's no DVD being made doesn't mean that Mika didn't want to make one. Just sayin'. There are often other forces at work. :dunno:

And as far as recording goes... well, we'll see how strict they are about confiscating phones and cameras. There will be upwards of 70 MFCers attending these shows over the course of the week. And you know how sneaky, er, persistent we can be. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so. At the Prince gig last year they had people spread out all over the NEC with flashing torches, and when they saw cameras/phones go up, they flashed right at them to stop filming from happening.

And you know how sneaky, er, persistent we can be. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed. I was about to say to Rose...I have seen stealth video of Mika taken during a one on one conversation with him. I think people will find a way without security guards on the other side of an auditorium catching them. :fisch:

Hopefully Mika will mesmerize security and render them blind to all else. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed. I was about to say to Rose...I have seen stealth video of Mika taken during a one on one conversation with him. I think people will find a way without security guards on the other side of an auditorium catching them. :fisch:

Hopefully Mika will mesmerize security and render them blind to all else. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope not everyone is such a coward like I would be. But I trust in MFC :wink2:

Has anyone found him one of those special Men In Black style pens?