2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

domus-studio-job-stasera-casa-mika-01.jp

Stasera Casa Mika

Following the collaboration with pop star MIKA,

Studio Job created some eccentric stage objects

for a TV show in ITALY,

including giant hearts and crystal globes.

SEE MORE IMAGES & READ MORE >---> http://www.domusweb.it/en/news/2016/11/30/studio_job_casa_mika.html

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 2

OMG guys!!!!! Just found out that my favorite (after Mika of course) singer Jack Savoretti will be on the next episode of Stasera Casa Mika!!!! You know how exiting that is???

BTW, he is an Italian-English Singer! 

Can't wait for Tuesday!

• Like 2

I came to my mum's house today and she said: "Have you seen it? Eros sang with Mika!".

Turns out Rai International is airing the show, according to my mum on Friday night (at least in Southamerica).

So if you have cable, check if you can watch it on TV: it looks better than online and in HD ;)

(I haven't got a TV, I'll have to visit my mum next week LOL)

*PS: according to her, "he doesn't jump and scream happily like when he was young...He is more mature now that he's like 40". Yes, she said forty. You can imagine my face :teehee:

• Like 8

I came to my mum's house today and she said: "Have you seen it? Eros sang with Mika!".

Turns out Rai International is airing the show, according to my mum on Friday night (at least in Southamerica).

So if you have cable, check if you can watch it on TV: it looks better than online and in HD ;)

*PS: according to her, "he doesn't jump and scream happily like when he was young...He is more mature now that he's like 40". Yes, she said forty. You can imagine my face :teehee:

GREAT !!

Here is  Guida TV

Guida programmi

CONSULTA I PALINSESTI DEI CANALI TV

Gli orari dei programmi dei canali Rai Italia sono tarati sulla città di riferimento di ogni continente:

New York per Nord e Sud America e per il Canada,

Pechino per l'Asia, Sydney per l'Australia,

Johannesburg per l'Africa.

Se l'orologio del vostro computer è esatto, a fianco dell'ora della città di riferimento

(New York, Pechino, Sydney, Johannesburg), nella colonna "IN TV DA TE" compare l'ora di messa in onda di ogni programma nella vostra città.

I programmi indicati sono suscettibili di variazioni. Vi consigliamo pertanto di controllare giorno per giorno gli orari definitivi.

AVVERTENZA:

1giorno precedente

2giorno successivo

screenshot

post-18723-0-68551600-1480870543_thumb.png

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ItaliaRai/photos/a.1390040387918866.1073741827.1390029654586606/1786983314891236/?type=3

Il grande show di Rai2! Siete tutti invitati: citofonare #CasaMika 1f609.png;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big show of Rai2! You're all invited: buzzing #casamika 1f609.png;)

15025660_1786983314891236_26543249317838

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Yay :clap:

fourty? 

:lmfao:

She hasn't seen Mika in a gig :doh:

• Like 3

I'm curious who owns the rights to the concept of Casa Mika. Is it something that belongs to Rai or is the idea of Casa Mika something Mika could take and bring with him for his live shows and tours if he likes? Could he go out there and meet people around the world and film it and do everything in English and sell it to somewhere else? I don't know how these things usually work :dunno: 

• Like 2

Yay :clap:

fourty? 

:lmfao:

She hasn't seen Mika in a gig :doh:

:naughty:  Anne - I was 55 y.o. before I was blessed with my first MIKA gig in 2007 - but believe me, it was worth waiting!  :teehee:  :fisch:   :wub:  

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 1

I'm curious who owns the rights to the concept of Casa Mika. Is it something that belongs to Rai or is the idea of Casa Mika something Mika could take and bring with him for his live shows and tours if he likes? Could he go out there and meet people around the world and film it and do everything in English and sell it to somewhere else? I don't know how these things usually work :dunno:

:) It's an interesting question Nina - I don't know the rules for these things either ;) But if the rights belongs to MIKA, it would def. be great, and he might use the stuff later.  There's so much good stuff in these TV-shows! :wub:  Anyway, I love the fact that he uses at least some of the items created for the NPIH Tour, like the huge chair/throne :)  And I love his big wall clock, where times go the opposite way - I wouldn't mind having such a magic thing, in real life... :teehee:  :naughty:   

Love, love

me

• Like 3

The creative team behind Casa Mika is Mika, Ivan Cotroni, Giulio M and another person. Can't remember who the producer is but I'm pretty sure it's not RAI alone.

And usually, the producer has the rights. That being said, I don't see why the producer wouldn't want to export the concept and sell the rights to another producer for another country (more $$$). It is commonly done in TV. Concepts like The Voice or a show that some may know called "un gars, une fille" (a 90s show from Quebec that, if I'm not mistaken, is the biggest export in terms of countries for a show) have the initial producer sell the rights to many countries.

Let's see what the future of Casa Mika will be :D

• Like 4

I don't think that RAI has the rights,the whole concept belongs to Mika and he was the one who chose his team as well,from what he said in interviews. It depends on which are the terms of the contract with RAI,since they are the sponsors of the project.

At the press conference,the manager Ilaria Dallatana said that Mika was agree to do this show without getting financial benefits,and that he could have chose instead a better offer from another TV channel,but he wanted to bring to life his dream  :)

• Like 4

Let's see what the future of Casa Mika will be :D

Yes we will see what happens. But it didn't look like just another dream come true and that's it even that's wonderful as well and even it's been a successful project. It looked like there's a bigger plan. I don't know what it is. Bringing the concept out of television or selling the television concept outside Italy or something. Maybe first another season in Italy. They must have plans. But I hope he will finish his album now (if he has started one). He needs more music to make more Casa Mika  :)

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 5

I'm finally at home at a tuesday night. Does anyone know a link to watch the show live?

I guess it's somewhere hidden in this thread but I'm too tired to look for it. Many thanks in advance if you help me.

I'm finally at home at a tuesday night. Does anyone know a link to watch the show live?

I guess it's somewhere hidden in this thread but I'm too tired to look for it. Many thanks in advance if you help me.

Oh i juist found it myself. First post, not so difficult to find. :doh:

So many thanks to myself and to the wonderful person that posted the link there.  :hug:  :clap:  :thumb_yello:   

Edited by Pascale

it's a pleasure to see  the show as a whole. It's a clever mixture of beauty, fantasy, musicality and humor. What I like most is the joy in life that's shouting out of every scene.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 7

I am dazzled and seriously fangurling. As every Tuesday night after watching the show, I just can't go to sleep! Tomorrow I'll be on another planet at work, sleep-deprived and happy, and wanting the day to be over to get home and watch my favorite moments on replay!

• Like 3

I´m really emotional now. Mika knows exactly how to make it really difficult to say goodbye for a while. I totally loved the first and the second Show, the third wasn´t my favourite but today I felt this WOW effect all over my body. I loved every second and even if you don´t believe what I say I haven´t seen such a good Show on TV for the last 30 years. Mika is such an fantastic Artist and you could see it was his dream which came true with this Show. :fangurl:  :fangurl:  :fangurl:  :mikalove:  :mikalove:  :mikalove:

• Like 9