2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

You were not alone  :tears: A very touching and beautiful moment... :)

Love, love

me

Ave Verum Corpus made me cry as well, it was so beautiful. :wub2:

Ave verum corpus made me cry,  want to have it as MP 3. Also everytime mades me cry last party and yes, save the last dance  was great and,, and...all

It made me cry too. Even when I listened to it later... it's just so beautiful. And I just love his 'classical' voice :D
  • Like 3

I loved the show, even if it gets too long sometimes (yesterday it was almost 1 in the morning,maybe I didn't like much last episode because I was sleepy haha. I'll have to rewatch). The guests were all very lovely and there were very emotive moments. But the biggest part is that Mika surprised me: there was a time when he couldn't drive, now he's a taxi driver. I used to perceive him as kind of camera shy, now he shines in front of a camera and is an amazing host, always knowing how to make the guest feel comfortable.

Plus I'd not seen him in his underwear since We Are Golden :teehee: (the reaction of the audience when he came out of the bathtub was hilarious, a collective 'Ohhhhhh!'). He really sweats confidence nowadays.

Jack Savoretti, Pierfrancesco Favino (I watch Marco Polo. Didn't know the actor was THAT amazing) and Sarah's dance were my favorite moments.

I hope to see him on TV very soon, even in "not understandable at all" French :P

Edited by Romis
  • Like 8

I've cut all the songs, duets and monologues of the 4 night of Stasera Casa Mika, converted in mp3 and gathered them all in a dropbox folder. Here you can dowload them if you wish ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tslnubh3gta5xfz/AAAwXPlKo3S7ATgZNnLiqwGla?dl=0

thank you sooo much, that was a huge work, you're so kind !!  :yes:  :flowers2:

• Like 1

I've cut all the songs, duets and monologues of the 4 night of Stasera Casa Mika, converted in mp3 and gathered them all in a dropbox folder. Here you can dowload them if you wish ;)

thank you sooo much, that was a huge work, you're so kind !!  :yes:  :flowers2:

and a very good work as well!!!!  :clap:  :clap:

• Like 1

Oh wow, thank you! :flowers2:

-

I still have to rewatch the 4th episode, internet wasn't working very well at home (as usual...) when I watched it live so I missed a lot of things. I can't wait to actually enjoy the whole episode :D

I'm sad it's over. I think my favorite parts were the taxi driver ones, the moments with Paula, and Mika's speeches before Hurts, Origin Of Love, Good Guys... I'm definitely gonna miss this show :(

• Like 2

and a very good work as well!!!! :clap::clap:

Thank you! It was just an hour work, not so much. I intended to do it since the first time I heard the monologue followed by Hurts. It was just pure magic, I couldn't miss the chance to have it among my songs in a playlist! Glad you liked it! ????

• Like 2

I love you Vv :bow: Thank you so much :flowers2: You just fulfilled my secret dream :huglove:

:thumb_yello: You're amazing - collecting all these MIKA treasures this way -  grazie mille!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

I feel so thankful to Mika for this show.

It was like a dream: his kindness, his smiles, his voice, his songs, his performances on RAI in prime time!!!

He always likes the challenges and also this time he won. He was an excellent entertainer; with his purity and joy he transmit art, beauty and brought all the italians, not only to his fans, to his magic & surreal world, in which we stay so comfortable and happy and we wouldn't never leave it :wub:

We are so lucky to have had all of this on our television!!!

Edited by ~TheLoveYouBreathe
  • Like 7

I decided to wait until the end of the show to express my opinion...

At first I was a bit disappointed, I expected something different, I didn't like some of the guest, but I recognized that there were many enjoyable parts. But the last episode had something special. :wub: I was so excited and happy after having seen it. Probably because there was an high emotional tension knowing that it was the last recording. I loved the monologue part with the orchestra and the last dance. During this show he showed all his abilties and qualities as a man and it was amazing. Even if at first i was disappointed, at the end all I can say is "it was nice, funny, and I want more" because I'm sure that if he does another season there will be big improvements. The day after I could just listen to Mika to overcome my sadness and nostalgia :fangurl:

Thank you! It was just an hour work, not so much. I intended to do it since the first time I heard the monologue followed by Hurts. It was just pure magic, I couldn't miss the chance to have it among my songs in a playlist! Glad you liked it!

"liked" is an understatement

I'm positively obsessed  :fangurl:

i mostly loved the show. seeing Mika, especially singing and laughing, every week was so nice :wub:

Thanks to the subtitling team, the translations have helped clear a lot of my questions up, but a few things still confuse me. can anyone can please help answer these...

-At the end of the second episode Mika dances around to some kind of dance-y version of Gene Kelly's Singin' In The Rain. Can anyone tell me more about this version?

-what was the song Mika sang a bit of to Monica Bellucci?

-what was Sabrina Impacciatore reading and why?

-what was Rossy de Palma reciting about the moon?

i have more questions, some i'm forgetting & some i'll wait to ask until after the 4th episode is translated because they'll probably be answered

Edited by kreacher

i mostly loved the show. seeing Mika, especially singing and laughing, every week was so nice :wub:

Thanks to the subtitling team, the translations have helped clear a lot of my questions up, but a few things still confuse me. can anyone can please help answer these...

-At the end of the second episode Mika dances around to some kind of dance-y version of Gene Kelly's Singin' In The Rain. Can anyone tell me more about this version?

-what was the song Mika sang a bit of to Monica Bellucci?

-what was Sabrina Impacciatore reading and why?

-what was Rossy de Palma reciting about the moon?

i have more questions, some i'm forgetting & some i'll wait to ask until after the 4th episode is translated because they'll probably be answered

This is the song :)

Edited by Mousetrap
  • Like 2

This is the song :)

:) Thanks - nice to hear "Je t'aime - moi non plus" - by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin - again!   :fisch: This song was superhot in my youth, and also boycotted by several  radiostations :naughty:   Luckily I managed to get my own vinylsingle, which I still have... :teehee:   

Love, love

me