Tour rumours 2019

mellody

Guys!!
I tried the tickets via the website of Mikasounds > shows > tickets.
And there was for ALL his gigs the option to buy pre-sale tickets!! So I just bought one ticket for The Netherlands in the pre-sale :)

(I hope this will help all of you not-frenchies) :D

Edited by Marika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

You can get them through the mikasounds site!

Only my code isn't working apparantly

Hahahahah wow we thought the same at the same moment and bought the same tickets, we are golden hahahaha 

I hope the word has gotten out by now that for countries outside of France and the UK, you need to visit mikasounds.com/shows to purchase tickets.

I was trying to handle problems on social media, didn't get a chance to come here, sorry!

It seems they're still having some issues with the UK and Spanish sales, but I *hope* everyone else has gotten the shows they wanted?

If you have problems, I'll try to help -- just leave a message here and I'll keep checking back!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marika said:

Guys!!
I tried the tickets via the website of Mikasounds > shows > tickets.
And there was for ALL his gigs the option to buy pre-sale tickets!! So I just bought one ticket for The Netherlands in the pre-sale :)

(I hope this will help all of you not-frenchies) :D

Thanks for that! Got my tickets for Brussels now and my friend bought our tickets for Strasbourg on the other presale website. Now only I need to get London, which didn't work for me earlier, due to various problems. :aah: But the presale allocation seems to be sold out.

And did anyone get tickets for Zurich? Apparently that's not available, it says Friday.

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I hope the word has gotten out by now that for countries outside of France and the UK, you need to visit mikasounds.com/shows to purchase tickets.

I was trying to handle problems on social media, didn't get a chance to come here, sorry!

It seems they're still having some issues with the UK and Spanish sales, but I *hope* everyone else has gotten the shows they wanted?

If you have problems, I'll try to help -- just leave a message here and I'll keep checking back!

I’m having the problem that I didn’t get my code. Is there any way to solve that? 

Yeah !! I got mine ! So, Luxembourg, be prepared, I'm here !!  :cheer:It will be the best birthday's gift in my life ! (Ths show is 4 days after it !) 

So now, I will wait Friday for getting my Strasbourg's tickets, since we are 6 and I can't have so much in pre sale. But I know it will not be difficult to get them, so... I'm so happy now !  :cheer:

Kata : I have an extra code I didn't need, they didn't ask me for it for Luxembourg... so maybe I can give it to you and then, sending you the tickets ? I don't know if it's possible... 

If they’re not asking a code for Luxembourg then maybe Luxembourg is the place for me xD I’d have preferred Madrid, but I’m always up for a random adventure :yay:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks for that! Got my tickets for Brussels now and my friend bought our tickets for Strasbourg on the other presale website. Now only I need to get London, which didn't work for me earlier, due to various problems. :aah: But the presale allocation seems to be sold out.

And did anyone get tickets for Zurich? Apparently that's not available, it says Friday.

I tried for Zurich and at first it gave me an option to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, but after a moment it said that no tickets were available. So, maybe the presale allocation was sold out there too.

I also tried for London and it said that my postal code was wrong. My postal code is definitely correct, it's just not a UK one (and I did pick "other" when it asked for my country). :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Lunari said:

I tried for Zurich and at first it gave me an option to buy a maximum of 2 tickets, but after a moment it said that no tickets were available. So, maybe the presale allocation was sold out there too.

I also tried for London and it said that my postal code was wrong. My postal code is definitely correct, it's just not a UK one (and I did pick "other" when it asked for my country). :rolleyes:

it's worth keeping trying for Zurich.  Don't know about London

EDIT  still standing tickets for London; if you want seats try the general sale

This whole nothing works (for me at least) stress situation is giving me flashbacks to 10 years ago and reminding me why I left. I’ll give it another try in 2029, it was nice to see you all again xD

4 minutes ago, Mamy said:

Have you received your code right after the presale of the album ? or some time after the purchase ? 🤔

I got mine sometime after, but it didn't work anyway :fisch:

56 minutes ago, mellody said:

London presale was sold out, but they've just told me they have added more tickets. Try again!

55 minutes ago, Kata said:

I’m having the problem that I didn’t get my code. Is there any way to solve that? 

If you're desperate for London, Kata, I may have an extra ticket :)

Or try again now that there are more tickets available.

Anyone who wants to try for Madrid or Barcelona, I can give you the codes:

MADRID: MIKAMAD19

BARCELONA: MIKA21FM

Please don't share these on social media! Thanks!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

London presale was sold out, but they've just told me they have added more tickets. Try again!

If you're desperate for London, Kata, I may have an extra ticket :)

Or try again now that there are more tickets available.

Anyone who wants to try for Madrid or Barcelona, I can give you the codes:

MADRID: MIKAMAD19

BARCELONA: MIKA21FM

Please don't share these on social media! Thanks!

I’m only borderline desperate right now, will be very desperate if the Madrid code doesn’t work lol. But if you do have a spare then... :mf_rosetinted: