Tour rumours 2019

mellody

On Twitter, Saskia read also something of Zurich, Strasbourg and some more French dates. It's all very confusing. I also hope we'll get a full list soon, it's frustrating to get a few dates here and there, partly from dubious sources. :(

And so many of the closer ones are during the week, it'll be hard or even impossible for me to travel then. Sigh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I found these dates on songkick and bandsintown, I don't have any reason to doubt them. Screenshot_20190531-063245.thumb.png.9d61c96160054053e48c9adda67bdd29.pngScreenshot_20190531-063225.thumb.png.826322c36c4eb94236f075a0a67534fb.png

I saw the dates on Songkick as well.  If the London date is real, that is perfect for me, as I have nothing planned for November so far...

There are also events already made by the concert venues on Facebook if you look up Mika then select the 'event' section. I can't really list them all now because I'm on my phone. There are a few in Switzerland, they have some of the France dates there and a couple more. I would expect more dates to pop up on Facebook at the day goes on. 

2 minutes ago, Mikaistheorigin said:

I think we can be sure of the London date because it's also on the official O2 Shepherd's Bush website... ticket sale from 7th june 9am according to them 

This is a good point too... If you see a rumored date also check the official venue's website! Smart thinking :wink2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kath said:

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

At long last!!!!!!!!

I hope the ticket prices are less than that site shows!

7 minutes ago, silver said:

I hope the ticket prices are less than that site shows!

Haven't looked yet...how much? 

Seen it now...wow... very expensive. 

Edited by kath

1 hour ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I found these dates on songkick and bandsintown, I don't have any reason to doubt them. Screenshot_20190531-063245.thumb.png.9d61c96160054053e48c9adda67bdd29.pngScreenshot_20190531-063225.thumb.png.826322c36c4eb94236f075a0a67534fb.png

Wait what, GERMANY on June 7th?! I'm hyperventilating here, but that can't be true. :aah: Probably some other artist called Mika. :aah:

• Like 2

Hello friends.

http://radionbc.it/mika-2-febbraio-in-concerto-bolzano/

This local italian website says something about London and Europe:

London 10th November and then other countries.

It is not an official website but maybe it is useful.

"il Revelation Tour che comincia a Londra il 10 Novembre, per proseguire in Spagna, Francia, Italia, Svizzera, Olanda, Belgio e Lussemburgo."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, allegra said:

Hello friends.

http://radionbc.it/mika-2-febbraio-in-concerto-bolzano/

This local italian website says something about London and Europe:

London 10th November and then other countries.

It is not an official website but maybe it is useful.

"il Revelation Tour che comincia a Londra il 10 Novembre, per proseguire in Spagna, Francia, Italia, Svizzera, Olanda, Belgio e Lussemburgo."

Hi Allegra! :bye: Good to see you back here! :)

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hi Allegra! :bye: Good to see you back here! :)

Hello! :bye:

I noticed that there was something in the air here and there... :fisch:

In the article there is not Germany, I hope it is a mistake. Anyway Bolzano is quite near to you, and they speak german!

Edited by allegra
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, allegra said:

Hello! :bye:

I noticed that there was something in the air here and there... :fisch:

In the article there is not Germany, I hope it is a mistake. Anyway Bolzano is quite near to you, and they speak german!

Yes, same in Luxemburg and Zurich. Guess that's the most German fans can hope for. :teehee:

• Like 1