2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow! Wonderful! Great job, Emily!

Thank you very much for your effort. It will be a great fan action.

I have a confirmation from Italy about 200 hears. So for sure we will have much much more than 1'000 hearts to distribute. I would say close to 1'500 . Yeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My friend Carole (British Mika fan but not on MFC) and I plan to try and make some hearts on Friday afternoon. So we will hopefully have a few more. Carole will be on the first balcony and I am in the standing area (dancing ... badly, but having fun 😂🤣). We don't plan to queue for long so will be further back in the standing area, so we can help to instigate fan action from further back. (My nephew prefers to be nearer the bar 😀 "Chainsaw Boy" from the Ice Cream fan video!! and a beer dude! 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Vicki said:

My friend Carole (British Mika fan but not on MFC) and I plan to try and make some hearts on Friday afternoon. So we will hopefully have a few more. Carole will be on the first balcony and I am in the standing area (dancing ... badly, but having fun 😂🤣). We don't plan to queue for long so will be further back in the standing area, so we can help to instigate fan action from further back. (My nephew prefers to be nearer the bar 😀 "Chainsaw Boy" from the Ice Cream fan video!! and a beer dude! 😂)

Great. Anyway we need to distribute hearts all over the venue. Me and Zlata from Czech Republic we will be on the first balcony too. So we are already 3 😁

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Great. Anyway we need to distribute hearts all over the venue. Me and Zlata from Czech Republic we will be on the first balcony too. So we are already 3 😁

4 of you! My friend Carole will have her friend Suzie with her! 😄

I'm getting Sooo excited 🥰

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bread4love said:

Hi everyone, I've noticed that on Ticketmaster website there are "resale" tickets available. I don't know exactly what this means, but if you are looking for a ticket it worths to have a look.

Probably tickets from people who can't go now, usually happens about now.

• Like 1

Just now, RAK1 said:

Probably tickets from people who can't go now, usually happens about now.

I saw the option sell ticket in my account! It's an opportunity to sell/buy in a safe way, great ! in fact the ticket  available is only one.

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow! Wonderful! Great job, Emily!

Thank you very much for your effort. It will be a great fan action.

I have a confirmation from Italy about 200 hears. So for sure we will have much much more than 1'000 hearts to distribute. I would say close to 1'500 . Yeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

brilliant!! its gonna look amazing!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bread4love said:

I saw the option sell ticket in my account! It's an opportunity to sell/buy in a safe way, great ! in fact the ticket  available is only one.

With the amount of colds doing the rounds at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to see more on there later in the week. I've just got over one myself.

6 hours ago, RAK1 said:

With the amount of colds doing the rounds at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to see more on there later in the week. I've just got over one myself.

I have a stinking cold and a week to get better! Lets hope people do stay away if they are ill. The cold virus is not a pleasant gift to bestow upon Mika and his band 🤒😟

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Vicki said:

I have a stinking cold and a week to get better! Lets hope people do stay away if they are ill. The cold virus is not a pleasant gift to bestow upon Mika and his band 🤒😟

Get well soon Vicki 😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 1

Hello MFCers

Sorry but did not have time to read the last pages of this thread..

About fan action :

work is in progress : printing hundred of hearts on coloured paper...

Something else :

I have got one spare ticket for that gig, I bought it (quite expensive) for a non MFCer friend who is eventually not coming 🙄 So pm me if needed

I will check my pm box tonight

Edited by Sweetieval

50 hearts & one bag of heart "confetti" finished! :biggrin2:

20191105_120143.jpg

So it looks like we'll have enough hearts for everyone, with so many MFCers contributing! I'm sure it'll look beautiful, with all those rainbow colours! :wub2:

So, now with the hearts set, is anyone planning anything else for a certain song, that others can take part in if they want? Or is it just general outfit things, like blinking bracelets? Any A4 signs planned? I think for TL we won't need any in addition to the hearts...

Also about the heart balloons, I was wondering whether it'd make sense to use them for OOL or Love Today instead, so it's not too much for one song? What do you think?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

50 hearts & one bag of heart "confetti" finished! :biggrin2:

20191105_120143.jpg

So it looks like we'll have enough hearts for everyone, with so many MFCers contributing! I'm sure it'll look beautiful, with all those rainbow colours! :wub2:

So, now with the hearts set, is anyone planning anything else for a certain song, that others can take part in if they want? Or is it just general outfit things, like blinking bracelets? Any A4 signs planned? I think for TL we won't need any in addition to the hearts...

Also about the heart balloons, I was wondering whether it'd make sense to use them for OOL or Love Today instead, so it's not too much for one song? What do you think?

Thank you Mellody!!!! They look really good! Our LGBT hearts :thumb_yello:

I made some white hearts as well (but not too much) - it's a color too:lol3:

And from leftovers (as @carafon proposed) I cut some smaller hearts and I put stamps on them.

For other actions - as I will be on a balcony, I would like to spread soap bubbles during Underwater. Well, we'll see if it works :blush-anim-cl: 

I have a small container of liquid soap so I hope they will let me bring it to the venue.

image.thumb.png.e1589c2d0b72272f4c13a50039a26e8a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you Mellody!!!! They look really good! Our LGBT hearts :thumb_yello:

I made some white hearts as well (but not too much) - it's a color too:lol3:

And from leftovers (as @carafon proposed) I cut some smaller hearts and I put stamps on them.

For other actions - as I will be on a balcony, I would like to spread soap bubbles during Underwater. Well, we'll see if it works :blush-anim-cl: 

I have a small container of liquid soap so I hope they will let me bring it to the venue.

image.thumb.png.e1589c2d0b72272f4c13a50039a26e8a.png

I love the bubbles idea. I'm sure my friend Carole would add to that on the first balcony. However you could well be right that security won't allow them in. Worth a try though, they are cheap and cheerful 😍

• Like 3

Soap bubbles sounds great, good luck with getting them in. :thumb_yello: I can't take part in that, as I only have hand luggage on my flight.

But I might print "We've missed you" on a sheet of paper, after the video he posted today, and hold it up for or after the first song or so. :teehee:

5 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Does anybody know if it is possible to bring a powerbank inside the venue? 

It's probably best if you contact the venue about it. Usually it's allowed, but I think UK venues have very strict security rules since that bomb attack in Manchester, so I'm not sure.

I'll bring a (small) camera, but I'll ask at the venue during the day, and if they say it's not allowed, I'll leave it at my hotel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello

Nice job with the hearts girl 👍🏻

I will try to finish my hearts thursday or friday 😉

I have bought multiple coloured balloons that I will bring ... don’t know if it is useful and for which song ? 🤔

For any other action, still could not read so ... I have no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry...

Don’t know for the powerbank... actually I don’t know what it is...? And can’t find any translation 🤔

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

Nice job with the hearts girl 👍🏻

I will try to finish my hearts thursday or friday 😉

I have bought multiple coloured balloons that I will bring ... don’t know if it is useful and for which song ? 🤔

For any other action, still could not read so ... I have no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry...

Don’t know for the powerbank... actually I don’t know what it is...? And can’t find any translation 🤔

A powerbank is a rechargeable battery you can use to charge your phone etc. on the way.

I thought it was about heart-shaped balloons, some wanted to bring those... :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

@mellody yes « we’ve missed you is a good message »

In Paris I had written « Michael Holbrook, we love you too » 😉

As he insists on being called Mika, I won't call him Michael - but I get what you mean - before he did those interviews etc., I had also thought of a message like that.

• Like 1