Bonsoir du Québec !

Milie

Hi everyone !

My name is Emilie, I'm 38 years old, I'm french but I've been living in Quebec for 13 years.

As everybody, I've heard Mika songs on radio, but I really discovered Mika just 3 or 4 years ago, thanks to The Voice.

I've immediately appreciated the man, and then I became increasingly interested in the singer.

And right now, I'm so excited because I will go to the two shows in Montreal in september !!!! 😊

As for me, I love to stitch, knit, read. I'm a biologist and a teacher. My field is zoology, so I love animals ;) .

I have a dog, two cats (including a Munchkin 😍), a nude rat, two pigs and a spider.

And I'm glad to join here ! 😀

• Like 7

Hi Emily, welcome here!
 You are lucky to live in this beautiful country with charming people. 🧡

My name is Loo and I currently live in France.

Hello Emilie,

welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany and I´m happy you can see Mika in September twice. I also knit especially socks in autumn and winter, I have a dog and 5 guinea pigs. Nice to meet you here :wink2:

Thank you so much everyone for your warm welcome ! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Silver : I have a 11-year-old female Pomeranian.  
Loo : Moving to Quebec was the best decision of my life ! Tu es du Sud Ouest c'est ça ? J'étais du Gers ! :D 
Sabine 64 : I've never knitted socks ! I really have to try !!! (I knit caps and shawls and scarfs.) And my pigs are a little bigger than guinea pigs 😉 🐷
Dominika : It will be my first Mika shows ever ! So, yes : two times !!!! 🥳  

Thanks again everyone !!!

• Like 2