Hi everyone!

Irina

Hey guys! 

My name is Irina, I'm 25 years old and I live in Cologne (Germany) with my husband and my dog. I'm in the Teacher Education Programme for Special Needs Schools at the University of Cologne :)

I used to listen to Mika quite a lot when Life in Cartoon Motion came out. My favourites back then were Lollipop, Grace Kelly and Happy Ending. Then I kind of forgot about Mika (which I now regret) and rediscovered him only a few months ago when Tiny Love was released. The music video popped up in my YouTube recommendations, I clicked and immediately fell in love again 💕

Naturally, I checked out all of his music and what can I say, I haven't been able to stop listening. My Name is Michael Holbrook is probably one of my favourite albums ever! 

I have never seen him live, nor will I be able to go to one of the Revelation Tour concerts. Seeing him live is definitely one my bucket list though! :)

I guess that's it for now. Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xx! 

• Like 8

Hi Irina and welcome to the MFC. You are in the best place to discover everything about him.  Hope you can see Mika as soon as possible and when you see him once you won't be able to stop. No wonder you have fallen in love again listening Tiny Love, is one of my favorite songs of the new album but you are right, the whole album is fantastic. :wub2:

Here you are the Deutsch thread whenreyou can talk with other German fans.

Enjoy the forum! :welcomeani:

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

😊

2 hours ago, krysady said:

I hope you'll be able to see him live soon, but you must be warned: this is very addictive and there's no cure for that yet :wink2:

Oh I can imagine, he seems to be amazing live. So much energy on stage! 

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

No wonder you have fallen in love again listening Tiny Love, is one of my favorite songs of the new album but you are right, the whole album is fantastic. :wub2:

I completely agree, Tiny Love is amazing 😍 

Remember when I said I won't be able too see him live anytime soon? 😬

Well, they've added two shows in Utrecht (in the Netherlands) and I just bought tickets for me and my hubby 💃😍 I'M SO EXCITED!  Utrecht is actually not far from my hometown in Germany, so this is a great chance for me to catch one of his shows 🎉🥂

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Irina said:

Well, they've added two shows in Utrecht (in the Netherlands) and I just bought tickets for me and my hubby 💃😍 I'M SO EXCITED!  Utrecht is actually not far from my hometown in Germany, so this is a great chance for me to catch one of his shows 🎉🥂

Amazing!!! :cheer:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irina said:

Congratulation Irina, I´m happy for you. You won´t regret it.:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Irina said:

I am so happy for you 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Have the best night ever :huglove:

• Thanks 1

Welcome IrinaI´m just as excited as you are about the shows in Utrecht, since I also have never seen him live before! I believe it´s going to be amazing 😍 Congratulations on getting your tickets already! I wish you all the best and a lot of fun for that night!! 👍😊...and maybe we´ll meet each other there ;)  (and thanks for telling me about the added shows on my thread 🤗)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stellar said:

Welcome IrinaI´m just as excited as you are about the shows in Utrecht, since I also have never seen him live before! I believe it´s going to be amazing 😍 Congratulations on getting your tickets already! I wish you all the best and a lot of fun for that night!! 👍😊...and maybe we´ll meet each other there ;)  (and thanks for telling me about the added shows on my thread 🤗)

Yes it's definitely going to be amazing 🎉😍 

You're very welcome 😊

• 4 weeks later...