Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

18 hours ago, Mikasister said:

@mikainstagram THANK YOU so much to you... thank alot for came to Torino merciii please came back again i stay still high and i always ready for you MIKA!!! you're my life i be alive just for you my dear.. bye  kiss!!!

Edited by Paoletta

On 2/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

New date for France - Mika on a concert for Disney Pride 2020!

I just wanted to say about this post -- and posts like this one, talking about Mika's appearances/gigs, which come from random (that is, non-Mika Official) sources.

I know I sound like a killjoy, but we can't consider any of these dates officially confirmed until we hear from Mika or his team directly. That's why you won't see MFC retweeting or reposting this sort of unconfirmed or unofficial information. I mean, I'm fairly sure this Disneyland Paris thing will happen. I don't think Disney would publish it if they weren't sure. But I've asked Mika's team about it, and until we hear from Mika or his team that it's confirmed, I have to caution you all about getting too excited. There are also several other dates floating around on the internet -- a few festivals in particular --  that we haven't had official confirmation for yet. I don't know if the promoters have jumped the gun and announced things too soon, or if there are still some questions over the contracts, or what... but I just feel I need to warn you that unless Mika or his team have officially announced it, proceed with caution as far as making expensive travel plans that you might lose money on if the shows don't actually happen. I know you think, "Oh, if I can buy tickets for it, it must be OK." But they were selling tickets for the China shows, which Mika never announced himself, and are now obviously not happening.

Anyhow, maybe it's just the mom in me, but I wanted to warn you to be a little cautious and wait for an official announcement if your excitement will allow you! We love you guys and don't want to see you lose money or vacation time needlessly!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I just wanted to say about this post -- and posts like this one, talking about Mika's appearances/gigs, which come from random (that is, non-Mika Official) sources.

I know I sound like a killjoy, but we can't consider any of these dates officially confirmed until we hear from Mika or his team directly. That's why you won't see MFC retweeting or reposting this sort of unconfirmed or unofficial information. I mean, I'm fairly sure this Disneyland Paris thing will happen. I don't think Disney would publish it if they weren't sure. But I've asked Mika's team about it, and until we hear from Mika or his team that it's confirmed, I have to caution you all about getting too excited. There are also several other dates floating around on the internet -- a few festivals in particular --  that we haven't had official confirmation for yet. I don't know if the promoters have jumped the gun and announced things too soon, or if there are still some questions over the contracts, or what... but I just feel I need to warn you that unless Mika or his team have officially announced it, proceed with caution as far as making expensive travel plans that you might lose money on if the shows don't actually happen. I know you think, "Oh, if I can buy tickets for it, it must be OK." But they were selling tickets for the China shows, which Mika never announced himself, and are now obviously not happening.

Anyhow, maybe it's just the mom in me, but I wanted to warn you to be a little cautious and wait for an official announcement if your excitement will allow you! We love you guys and don't want to see you lose money or vacation time needlessly!

I get it and totally agree with you but I just wanted to point out that unfortunately, Mika/his team is not always the best in announcing and promoting things... :teehee: I was quite confused some days ago when I realized that the tickets for his summer concerts in Italy were already available even though he didn't post anything on social media until the tickets already went on sale... Which is quite late if you still want to get good places. So I get it that sometimes, it's difficult to wait if you want to buy the tickets ASAP.

• Like 3

Well, on Disneyland site they say something like “grab your tickets since they are limited” so, they push fans to buy them before they sell out (I don’t have any idea about the capacity of the place 🤷🏻‍♀️

So, if ever Mika turns up to be “fake news” okay, we would have had to wait for the official news, but still... 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

for example, for the Amazon showcase, the news came out first from an influencer IG stories, so people who saw them grabbed their tickets (free tickets that time) and seats were finished before Mika team announced it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I know I sound like a killjoy, but we can't consider any of these dates officially confirmed until we hear from Mika or his team directly.

You are right and that's why I posted it on the rumors thread, it happened before that the rumors were not confirmed and fans have lost their money. Also it is a bit risky to wait too much for an official confirmation, but it's safer.... that's a tricky business always :aah:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, krysady said:

You are right and that's why I posted it on the rumors thread, it happened before that the rumors were not confirmed and fans have lost their money. Also it is a bit risky to wait too much for an official confirmation, but it's safer.... that's a tricky business always :aah:

I know. It really is a tough balance -- if you play it too safe, you may end up shut out of a gig or TV show. :(  I know Mika/his team are not always the first to announce his shows and appearances. It makes it really hard for us, as the official fan club, because you would THINK that we would be the first out with any news. Unfortunately, our hands are tied, as we are not really supposed to announce anything until they have told us it's OFFICIAL. Grrr. Frustrating for me, to say the least, because I would like to provide you guys with info before the rest of the world gets it. I guess the best we can do is to keep on as we have been doing. I just wanted to throw in a reminder, though, because while I feel pretty confident that the Disneyland thing will happen, some of the other dates I've heard rumors about I'm not so sure of.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Of course there is always a risk with this sort of announcement. Hopefully it's very rare to become a fake news. Do you remember the story with the Bercy gig? It was announced so early in social media!!! We were very careful.

I have a confirmation from someone working in Disneyland that Mika will play the concert there. Well, I am not going but I hope it will be a wonderful event 👍

• Like 1

mika attention a ta santè don't go to Korea please 😰 siamo tutti seriamente preoccupati Mika non correre il rischio  se ti ammalassi per me sarebbe la fine non fare come Elthon jonh ti pregooo 😭 ho paura per te!!!