Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

So every judge has a candidate, that's actually fair.

It seems it was Mika who decided who's going to be eliminated and he voted to save Blind and avoid tilt.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

You were right, I will never do that again :doh:

I didn't mean especially you. :original:

However, I think that Mika really did the best with the team he had.

Now, he definitely has nothing to lose, only to win. :yay:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I didn't mean especially you. :original:

However, I think that Mika really did the best with the team he had.

Now, he definitely has nothing to lose, only to win. :yay:

I know but it was me being very skeptical and all in the beginning, so you are right... I should've known by now that you never know with Mika  :blush:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

I am still laughing about it but I actually feel kinda sorry for Mika because the embarrassed look on his face after he once again, over shared LMAO :lol: Poor thing, I ALWAYS overshare as well , Mika , so it's ok :lol:

Edited by Natacha.
typo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

I am still laughing about it but I actually feel kinda sorry for Mika because the embarrassed look on his face after he once again, over shared LMAO :lol: Poor thing, I ALWAYS overshare as well , Mika , so it's ok :lol:

Yes, it seems he revealed by accident that Manuelito had Covid, but probably he didn't know it was a secret :aah:  

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

BTW I just uploaded the whole thing on youtube since twitter usually deletes my videos within a day (even though I'm trying to "edit" them before uploading them now lmao desperate attempt )

also I am so happy for NAIP,  I was kinda afraid but him AND Elio did such a great job, it was honestly amazing!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Natacha. said:

also I am so happy for NAIP,  I was kinda afraid but him AND Elio did such a great job, it was honestly amazing!!!!!

His performance woke up the audience and  the judges. Everybody was laughing but in this positive way of joy :biggrin2:

It was so unexpected and well done!!!!! I think it was even better than the original song :thumb_yello:

I went to bed very late last night. And I was smiling and laughing to myself. This morning I woke up and I was still smiling.

Wonderful job!

The second song I've seen only a few seconds of stories by X Factor. I can't wait to see it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I didn't wake up with a beard today morning. Have I now to worry that Naip didn't have enough influence on me? :lmao:

:lmfao: Me neither! That means our testosterone level is fine yet, but if NAIP will actually win next week, anything could happen :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Now after I finished to watch the semifinal, I can say that I liked NAIP's second performance even more than the one with Elio. Yes, he and Elio are matching perfectly, but the cover of Afterhours was so emotional and well done, the face of Manuel says all :thumb_yello:

Also the second performance of the LPOM was kind of nice and different from what they did until now, but still I don't think I would ever want to go to one of their gigs. I mean I love rock, but I can't listen to them more than one song ( not even one till the end :aah:), all of them seems the same to my ears ( moreover a constant audio-aggression). I'm aware that it's about individual taste here and that they are talented, it's just not my taste :dunno_grin:

I loved the all beard scenario, it brought a funny mood in this serious tension and Mika confirmed again that he is a brilliant entertainer :clap:

EDIT: you can watch it here: https://yadi.sk/d/gnosejkivYb4gQ/XF14.2020.Live.06.720p.HDTV.AC3.iTALiAN.x264-SpyRo.mkv?w=1

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Now after I finished to watch the semifinal, I can say that I liked NAIP's second performance even more than the one with Elio. Yes, he and Elio are matching perfectly, but the cover of Afterhours was so emotional and well done, the face of Manuel says all :thumb_yello:

Also the second performance of the LPOM was kind of nice and different from what they did until now, but still I don't think I would ever want to go to one of their gigs. I mean I love rock, but I can't listen to them more than one song ( not even one till the end :aah:), all of them seems the same to my ears ( moreover a constant audio-aggression). I'm aware that it's about individual taste here and that they are talented, it's just not my taste :dunno_grin:

I loved the all beard scenario, it brought a funny mood in this serious tension and Mika confirmed again that he is a brilliant entertainer :clap:

EDIT: you can watch it here: https://yadi.sk/d/gnosejkivYb4gQ/XF14.2020.Live.06.720p.HDTV.AC3.iTALiAN.x264-SpyRo.mkv?w=1

Thank you for the link, I'm looking forward to watch it. :wub2:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Honestly, yesterday wasn't my day until the evening. Mika and Naip literally saved my day. Thank you Mika and Naip. :huglove:

I liked how Mika described his relation with NAIP after his second performance :original: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

What did he say?

He said that he is following NAIP since the beginning, that sometimes he scares him( probably with his choices), then he works hard ( and proves his talent), that all this situation made him addicted and he feels like he was tied up with some sort of Scotch tape, put into a Montagne russe and going up and down all the time ( well, it sounds better in Italian :aah:)

• Like 3