Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was thinking she could sit on Erik's shoulders, but yours is a much better idea. :lol3:

She can even hide her face underneath it should she trip over Mika. :naughty:

We shouldn't overdo it, if she sits on Erik's shoulders, then we can't see anything. :wink2:

• Haha 3

On 2/21/2022 at 10:00 PM, Hero said:

I was wondering about the something else. We've got the ahhhs, sooo...

Heys? 

Oooohs?

Woah woah woahs? :naughty:

I like what I've heard so far. 

I went for "hearts" :lmfao: but I have no clue if that's what he said :floor:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, carafon said:

Just thinking ......it would be cool to release new song(s) on march 21th for the first day of spring !

That would be perfect! Then we will have more than enough time to learn the lyrics by heart when the tour starts!

……and print them out so we can help Mika in case he forgets :teehee:

• Haha 3

Tum ti tum... :wait: *twiddles thumbs* 

Hey Mika, whatcha doing? If you wanna post something, that'd be cool! :yes:   An introduction to your new roadie, maybe? Or preparations for the tour? Or even some more new music clips? 🎶  :lustslow:

Ooooh, or one of your lovely "good night" posts, relaxing with a fire and a glass of wine, with some cool background music. :cloud: 

Pretty much anything, basically. :lol3:

:crossed:  :pray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe he is also quiet to not to divert the attention from things happening right now? We all know how he feels about violence and war, not only in song but also in word. A separate statement is not needed for that, but to announce more joyful or random things maybe he feels is also not 100% appropriate at the moment. Which I can understand, but I personally do think these are separate things ☺️

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe he is also quiet to not to divert the attention from things happening right now? We all know how he feels about violence and war, not only in song but also in word. A separate statement is not needed for that, but to announce more joyful or random things maybe he feels is also not 100% appropriate at the moment. Which I can understand, but I personally do think these are separate things ☺️

As much as I’d like to see something silly it doesn’t really feel right for that sort of post rn 

As you said he’s said many views his opinions on war ect however if he was to post something random he might gets fans (and strangers ) sending angry comments asking why he’s got doing anything to raise awareness. It always happens unfortunately 

i would like to see something from him but also understand if he’s keeping to himself 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

1 hour ago, BeccaStardust said:

As much as I’d like to see something silly it doesn’t really feel right for that sort of post rn 

As you said he’s said many views his opinions on war ect however if he was to post something random he might gets fans (and strangers ) sending angry comments asking why he’s got doing anything to raise awareness. It always happens unfortunately 

i would like to see something from him but also understand if he’s keeping to himself 

I had similar thoughts. It's hard to find appropriate words to express emotions about what's happening in the Ukraine, but if he didn't comment but just posted something random, there surely would be people who complain. :rolleyes: From what I remember tho, after the Beirut explosions it took him about 2 weeks to write this wonderful text on how he feels about it. So maybe he's taking his time to write something, maybe he won't, because we know he feels the same way about it as we all do. I just hope he's well and has a way to deal with these scary times - by talking with his loved ones, by writing songs, or by focussing all his attention on his work in some other way, or whatever else. Staying away from the news and social media surely can be a good idea these days. It's not necessary to know every detail for knowing that war is always horrible. I miss him, but I'm also glad he doesn't just post because he thinks he has to, but only if he wants. :hug:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I miss his silly updates, but I’m sure he’s doing awesome things. Even if it’s taking time away to rest before the craziness of the touring, song producing and ESC presenting (and what else he is doing) starts ☺️

I believe he is extremely busy in studio because he needs his new songs to be ready for April :lustslow: 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

https://www.lanazione.it/cronaca/fabio-picchi-addio-fiorentini-commozione-cibreo-1.7411858

Yesterday Mika was in Florence at the funeral home of one of his friend, the chef Fabio Picchi, who passed away 2 days ago. 😔

That's so sad. Could be one of the reasons why Mika's been quiet recently. 😔

• Sad 1

The war in Ukraine and the death of his friend could be reasons why he doesn't post, but I don't think it's all. He posted his video with the wrong date a week ago, before the war started. He could have planned this from the beginning so that he could prepare things for the concerts in April without distraciton? :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Tickets for LA go on sale tomorrow. What do you think, does Mika post something about it? Probably the announcement prepared for it? :dunno_grin:

Shhhh I'm focussed writing songs for the new album. I can't be on social media for a while :blush:

261726510_447468693491463_907122582418636895_n.jpg

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Shhhh I'm focussed writing songs for the new album. I can't be on social media for a while :blush:

:sorry: Miguel, I didn't want to bother you. Finishing your songs has priority, of course. :bow:

The main thing is that you are fine. :hug:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

You're confusing me, Miguel. :insane:

Didn't you say half a day ago that you don't have time for social media? :blink:

And then you announce a new concert date at a festival near Alba? smilie_denk_14.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1