Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 11/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, pascale_geneva said:

What a marvellous story and yet, even if your first love is happy now, so sad 😞I’ve always said that the most beautiful love stories are impossible love stories … if you see what I mean 😢

Good Wife is one of my fav Mika songs too ❤️

I agree with you impossible love stories are the best because they remain perfect as daily life doesn't spoil them. I'm grateful we are in touch online :wub2: I would have loved to live with him and have kids with him so much :wub2: Last time I talked to his mother she told me she wished she had had grand children (meaning if I had become her daughter in law), both our families also thought we'd stay together. He has a younger brother he lives on his own so he has no children either. His parents could have had a daughter about my age but due to his mum having negative rhesus blood she had a miscarriage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, Mikasister said:

Well well as @mellodysays, camel time is over. So camels passed away and we entered  to the age of the dragon 

As long as Mika's soundtrack for Princes of Desert is not finished and the film has not been released, I guess we're still going to see some camels. Wildlife Camel GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

As long as Mika's soundtrack for Princes of Desert is not finished and the film has not been released, I guess we're still going to see some camels. Wildlife Camel GIF

Yeah, I'm thinking we might have had a spy here again, as he was so kind to answer this question just after we asked it. :naughty:

And when the film is released, we're going to see even more camels, lol! :roftl:

Maybe it's camels for the soundtrack and dragons for the album. :roftl: I suppose he's working on both, on different days.

So, what does he mean with "not just any other"? Maybe that it's the last session for one of his projects? :excite: Ok I won't hold my breath, but the fact that he's so active makes me wonder if we finally might get news this week or so... 🤔 Or maybe it just means he'll have a few weeks off over Christmas, and he's looking forward to that. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe it's camels for the soundtrack and dragons for the album. :roftl: I suppose he's working on both, on different days.

I think so too, or at least he’s working on both on different days. It’s studio brain times two for him! Wonder what kind of silly drawings he will post today :lol3:

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, what does he mean with "not just any other"? Maybe that it's the last session for one of his projects? :excite: Ok I won't hold my breath, but the fact that he's so active makes me wonder if we finally might get news this week or so... 🤔 Or maybe it just means he'll have a few weeks off over Christmas, and he's looking forward to that. :lol:

What was the timeline for MNIMH? He posted studio stories back then as well, right? Didn’t it still take a couple of months before something was released?

Although, this studio looks like the “feels like fire” snippets we have heard so far. If the French album is coming out first. He might be working on the English one now. And “feels like fire” is maybe his next single… but also maybe part of the upcoming movie he’s writing for. 

• Like 4

On 11/27/2022 at 5:05 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If he reads it, does he know how to go to the NC?

Mika, NC means Naughty Corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link :

It took him longer to find the NC, but he is there now cleaning. I have seen him. :yes:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wonder what kind of silly drawings he will post today :lol3:

Sadly, none. :emot-sad: As it was a different studio, he doesn't have the ceiling canvas there. :dunno_grin: Hmm, but if he gets back to that other studio, he could invent a new hashtag - #ceilingart , in addition to the #showerart from the hotel. :lol3:

So, more theories - why didn't he spoil us with lots of posts and music snippets today, as he did yesterday?

- he wasn't as bored as yesterday, but very busy

- he decided that 24 hours of posting has to be enough, or we'd get too spoiled

- he wanted to get in contact with us on the weekend but now is back to "business as usual" (i.e. silence)

- he was shocked to see that we caught him spying on MFC (in that case: Hi Mika! :bye: You're very welcome to spy here as much as you want, we're always happy to see that we're not invisible to you, and to maybe even get answers to our questions. :blush: :wub2: Tho of course joining MFC to answer directly would be even better - but I get that it's probably much more entertaining for you without us knowing that you're here. 🙈😅)

- the ceiling in today's studio was too boring :teehee:

- Mr. Mysterious being mysterious :lol3:

- no particular reason, he's just random. :naughty:

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

What was the timeline for MNIMH? He posted studio stories back then as well, right? Didn’t it still take a couple of months before something was released?

I think the Paloma snippet was from April. In (late) May we got the first single (Ice Cream), but the album wasn't out before November. Well, he posted the snippets with Amy Wadge earlier this year and Yoyo was out in May, which might or might not count as the first single - so I don't know if the MNIMN timeline is any help. :dunno_grin: Especially as he now is working on 2 albums and 1 soundtrack. :insane:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But was not him to draw it!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Who knows... "You and I we're really, really not so innocent..." :angelnot: :naughty:

3 hours ago, Hero said:

But he made it better. 😁

🍆 🙈

😍

He's definitely both naughty and sweet, and I love that mix. :wub2: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think the Paloma snippet was from April. In (late) May we got the first single (Ice Cream), but the album wasn't out before November. Well, he posted the snippets with Amy Wadge earlier this year and Yoyo was out in May, which might or might not count as the first single - so I don't know if the MNIMN timeline is any help. :dunno_grin: Especially as he now is working on 2 albums and 1 soundtrack. :insane:

Anyway, maybe the soundtrack timeline is a hint, as the movie will be out in February, so will the soundtrack, and he's still working on it... we just don't know how far along he is with the albums. For all we know, he might not even have started recording (if Feels like Fire is for the soundtrack) or he might be (nearly) finished. Did working on the soundtrack completely mess up his album schedule, or is he going to surprise us with a release date anytime soon? He has always been mysterious about his releases/schedule ("mikasoon"), but this time I feel completely lost even just guessing what we can expect & when. :facepalm: :lmfao:

• Like 2