Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

15:35 it's the time for departure in Paris. So it's our CET time. And Max posted his story something about this time.

20 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You have a point! 15.35 is 18.35 in Dubai and the flight is about 7 hours. 

I meant to say: when you depart 15.35 it will be 18.35 Dubai time. If the flight is 7 hours. That means they will arrive 1.35am in Dubai.
So I think (and I hope) they get to rest then and the gig will be tomorrow, like you said :wink2:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Max just posted on Twitter, presumably from Dubai, which means they took an earlier flight and only posted about it later :wink2:

I just wanted to write it 😜

Yes. It looks like he is already in Dubai.

I think he will make large toasts with Brie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the other hand looks like Clement is not in Dubai.

Screenshot_20230305-212329.png

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the other hand looks like Clement is not in Dubai.

I noticed that too... and it doesn't seem like it's because he has other obligations. So is it an acoustic gig? Or not a gig at all but they're recording something? Maybe a collab with someone? I hope not another duet, I do love Keep it Simple but I still always prefer Mika's solo songs to duets.

Edit: Ok, Michelle and I just figured out that at the last Chopard gig Mika didn't have a guitarist either, so maybe it's the same setup as back then, with the gospel choir.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

I can't keep up with this man, lol! :roftl: Seems like he was in Paris yesterday

I think that photo was taken in January, when he went to the Valentino afterparty after recording Les Pièces Jaunes 

Edited by SilviaM
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I can't keep up with this man, lol! :roftl: Seems like he was in Paris yesterday https://www.instagram.com/p/CpiHmT_tI7a/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D  and the story he just posted looks like his Athens balcony. I'm getting dizzy just imagining his travel schedule, and he's not even on tour, lol! :lmfao:

334405390_6391651134201274_4162277430268224989_n.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilviaM said:

I think that photo was taken in January, when he went to the Valentino afterparty after recording Les Pièces Jaunes 

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I can't keep up with this man, lol! :roftl: Seems like he was in Paris yesterday https://www.instagram.com/p/CpiHmT_tI7a/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D  and the story he just posted looks like his Athens balcony. I'm getting dizzy just imagining his travel schedule, and he's not even on tour, lol! :lmfao:

Yes, he wears the same outfit as at Valentino's party in January.

And today's story is from Greece.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, he wears the same outfit as at Valentino's party in January.

And today's story is from Greece.

Super Man Mika :yes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Sooo.... I guess that's the apartment in Athens? 

I thought it might be the apartment from which he filmed Cooking with Mika during the pandemic but the kitchen looks different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SusanT said:

I thought it might be the apartment from which he filmed Cooking with Mika during the pandemic but the kitchen looks different.

The apartment where he filmed the cookings is Andy's one and it is in the same building. In some interviews Mika said that he rented another apartment one or two floors above. It's the one in the video, the same one where he filmed the videos for Paris posters at the beginning of 2021. 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Hero said:

Sooo.... I guess that's the apartment in Athens? 

Yes... the question is, is he still there? :naughty: Andy posted a pic of a bottle of wine from his apartment yesterday (was so nice to see the Cooking with Mika table again, memories... :wub2:), and Michelle said it was the same wine brand as Mika had in his cooking show. No idea about that, I remember the table but not the wine... :teehee:

So, while we can assume which wine Andy and maybe Mika were having yesterday, we still don't know for sure if Mika will be in Cap Roig... I won't be going, but still would be nice to get a confirmation, so I can open a gig thread. :lol3: @Prisca maybe you were asking him in the wrong thread? He might not be reading tour rumours. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes... the question is, is he still there? :naughty: Andy posted a pic of a bottle of wine from his apartment yesterday (was so nice to see the Cooking with Mika table again, memories... :wub2:), and Michelle said it was the same wine brand as Mika had in his cooking show. No idea about that, I remember the table but not the wine... :teehee:

So, while we can assume which wine Andy and maybe Mika were having yesterday, we still don't know for sure if Mika will be in Cap Roig... I won't be going, but still would be nice to get a confirmation, so I can open a gig thread. :lol3: @Prisca maybe you were asking him in the wrong thread? He might not be reading tour rumours. :naughty:

I am not sure but I think that Adam Goodall was leaving Greece. So maybe it was a goodbye bottle ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure but I think that Adam Goodall was leaving Greece. So maybe it was a goodbye bottle ?

Change of plans. Adam posted a story telling that Joe Kennedy arrived to Athens 😃 Whatever it means

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3