Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Seems we didn't need to tuck him under the blankets, he tucked himself INSIDE the blankets. :roftl: Very much looking forward to see that video for Keep it Simple, he looks fantastic in the little teasers he posted! :wub2: Even in the crazy style one... maybe without those glasses, but the fluffy-messy hair would be much more realistic for the video, if he's supposed to be lying in bed and feeling ill. :naughty: And well... fluff! :wub2: More realistically though, in videos people always look top styled, even if they just woke up in the story, so I won't hold my breath for the fluffy style. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 6

So, as we have nothing else to talk about here, maybe we can discuss whose hand this is and what it is doing. :naughty:

Screenshot_20230210_212251_Instagram.jpg

Mika? The producer? Waving? Wanting to press a key on the keyboard but then deciding otherwise? Chasing off a fly? Chucking a Brie? :teehee:

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, as we have nothing else to talk about here, maybe we can discuss whose hand this is and what it is doing. :naughty:

Mika? The producer? Waving? Wanting to press a key on the keyboard but then deciding otherwise? Chasing off a fly? Chucking a Brie? :teehee:

Yes, first I thought he was pressing a button.

But now I would say, he makes a little "hello" to us 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So sweet ❤️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's the hand you can't see you should worry about. :naughty:

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's the hand you can't see you should worry about. :naughty:

He's holding the phone with his other hand. Although, as we noticed that he doesn't have legs because he's a Genie, maybe he has some additional hands instead? :naughty: That way he could also hold on to something on the motorbike, despite holding his phone and the flowers. :biggrin2:

2htj0x.jpg

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, first I thought he was pressing a button.

But now I would say, he makes a little "hello" to us 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So sweet ❤️

:wub2:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, mellody said:

He's holding the phone with his other hand. Although, as we noticed that he doesn't have legs because he's a Genie, maybe he has some additional hands instead? :naughty: That way he could also hold on to something on the motorbike, despite holding his phone and the flowers. :biggrin2:

2htj0x.jpg

:wub2:

Mika with extra hands?? :blink:

1 the piano playing would be phenomenal! 

2 the potential for mischief would be astronomical... :lmfao:

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, mellody said:

2htj0x.jpg

Actually, the more I see that picture, the more I think Mika would be perfect to play Aladdin. He has the looks, the hair, the eyes, the chest. :blush: He has the oriental heritage. He has experience of being both poor and rich. 

I just can't see Andy as Princess Jasmine though.. :facepalm: It would need to be a modern remake. Prince Jaz? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/10/2023 at 8:27 PM, mellody said:

After reading the comments in the Feels Like Fire thread, I'm gonna say its cheese withdrawal shakes. :lol3:

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:lmfao:

Oh my God cheese withdrawal shakes.   maybe a new song.. (cheese withdrawal) i think is a beautiful title  

or maybe Mika mouse :rolleyes:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

330954891_715378093459061_6660945576914480584_n.jpg

Oh I so love this. 😍🥰

On 2/1/2023 at 7:53 PM, Hero said:

He needs a good sleep, some pasta, and a relaxing weekend in the sunshine with Andy and the girls.

Glad to see he took my advice! :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Today

https://www.instagram.com/p/CosHX-_NNo2/

Aujourd'hui super rencontre avec l Artiste Mika.
Merci ♥️

328676492_469220658615912_5070963724301521735_n.jpg

Going from London? To Paris? To Athens? To Italy?

I don't know!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 4