Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

It's only me who thinks that maybe they are old pictures? Of April, when he was there for star academy? His hair looks too long compared to the pic he posted 10 days ago and he has that fluffy jumper that wore quite often. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

It's only me who thinks that maybe they are old pictures? Of April, when he was there for star academy? His hair looks too long compared to the pic he posted 10 days ago and he has that fluffy jumper that wore quite often. 

It's possible. But there is no snow on the ground. So hard to say.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

My first thoughts were also, is this now or old? But then again, why would he post something old for no reason? With the photo with Pierpaolo it was clear: because it was Pierpaolo's birthday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There is always a reason, Prisca. Maybe he likes our theory thread and now he has fun reading all this :roll1:

Who would not like our theory thread? :biggrin2:

It's SOOOO much fun. :yes:

Thanks again @TinyLove_CJ for creating it. :flowers2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Prisca said:

My first thoughts were also, is this now or old? But then again, why would he post something old for no reason? 

He was bored or maybe he did it to have something to talk in this thread   :gathering:

• Haha 7

Just now, Mikasister said:

He was bored or maybe he did it to have something to talk in this thread   :gathering:

I guess we'll know soon if he is/was in Montreal when he posts again. Then maybe with a post from Europe. :lol3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

I agree, I think it’s an older pic from the last time he was in Montreal. Unless he has crazy hair growing skills :lol3:

Does Canada still have a 2 week quarantine? Does anyone know? Or are people who are vaccinated exempt from that? (I assume he is vaccinated)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Unless he has crazy hair growing skills :lol3:

I think he has. Do you remember the photo of the X Factor hotel pool with a clean shaven chest and five days later his chest was all hairy (if the photos were taken on the day they were posted). :what:

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think he has. Do you remember the photo of the X Factor hotel pool with a clean shaven chest and five days later his chest was all hairy (if the photos were taken on the day they were posted). :what:

241006268_124735586518777_3104216973158894489_n.jpg

Ok, looking at this photo, the hair looks longer. I think his hair grows fast, but I don't know if it really grows that fast. I guess we will know soon where he is. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So It's clear he posted old pics, he's not in Montreal. Mika teasing us.  Mika :wags_finger:

:naughty:

Tu me mélange. Moi qui cherche a connaître Mika et savoir ce qu’il fait. Tu m’avais donner de l’espoir et la tu dis ce n’est pas vrai. 😭😢

• Haha 1

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

Tu me mélange. Moi qui cherche a connaître Mika et savoir ce qu’il fait. Tu m’avais donner de l’espoir et la tu dis ce n’est pas vrai. 😭😢

We really thought Mika was in Montreal at first. We don't know why he posts old photos.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Not my fault :wink2:

36 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

This thread, as the title says, is for FUN FAN THEORIES, not universal truths... - and also Mika has fun making us guess and confusing us. :naughty: 

Besides, please note that the forum language is English, if you want to post in French you can do so in the French thread. ;)

In fact, the first thing I thought when I saw his post was "but didn't he say in that one interview in Montreal that Star Academy was his last chance to go there for ca. 3 years?!" - which btw I suppose might have to do with the project he mentioned in the French interview, as he also said 3 years there... He confused me too at first, but when I looked at his hair in detail, I realized the pix can't be current. :teehee:

Naughty Mika... I'm on holiday in Italy now for 2 weeks and was hoping that for a change I could say I'm in the same country as Mika, at least for a day or two - but apart from the fact that I have no idea where he actually is, ofc he's teasing now and might be posting old pix from all over the world in the next 2 weeks. :roftl: :sneaky2: :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

This thread, as the title says, is for FUN FAN THEORIES, not universal truths... - and also Mika has fun making us guess and confusing us. :naughty: 

Besides, please note that the forum language is English, if you want to post in French you can do so in the French thread. ;)

In fact, the first thing I thought when I saw his post was "but didn't he say in that one interview in Montreal that Star Academy was his last chance to go there for ca. 3 years?!" - which btw I suppose might have to do with the project he mentioned in the French interview, as he also said 3 years there... He confused me too at first, but when I looked at his hair in detail, I realized the pix can't be current. :teehee:

Naughty Mika... I'm on holiday in Italy now for 2 weeks and was hoping that for a change I could say I'm in the same country as Mika, at least for a day or two - but apart from the fact that I have no idea where he actually is, ofc he's teasing now and might be posting old pix from all over the world in the next 2 weeks. :roftl: :sneaky2: :naughty:

Nobody answer in french tread

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Can I see the interview about what you talking?