Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 8/11/2021 at 10:31 PM, mellody said:

I thought about it when I saw he deleted them, but for several reasons decided to leave them on here. Firstly, for the fact that he left the story with Andy and the flower dress lady online. So it doesn't seem like those 2 asked him not to be in his stories. Secondly, the stories are fun, they're not making anyone look bad (personally I found the story much worse where he inhaled the good luck scent wood thingies in Emma's dressing room, and he didn't delete that one...). And thirdly, he's a grown man and if he really gets so drunk that he doesn't know what he posts anymore, I think at least he should stand by it and not try to cover it up - which is impossible anyway, as it already was all over social media last night, and that's the fourth point, why delete it here if it can be found all over the web? :dunno_grin:

Anyway that's just my opinion. Or maybe my defense because I love the stories and I want to keep them here. :teehee: :wub2: 

But of course if many of you feel uncomfortable with leaving them here, I can delete them.

I love his stories :wub2:

• Like 2

On 8/11/2021 at 9:20 AM, Mikasister said:

ADDICTED underwear

ad728-curve-trunk.jpg

because I just saw this pic in the "posted images" in the sidebar (I'm at my desktop now, the sidebar doesn't show on the phone, so no worries if you don't know what I mean, lol!), my thought was that I'd even prefer to see Borat there, than this plastic Ken doll guy! :lmfao: Ok I know I'm not the target group of this underwear brand, so I'll better shut up... (but I really can't help but think of the song 'Barbie Girl' when seeing this pic :naughty:)

• Haha 3

On 8/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, Hero said:

Oh I see! Yes that makes sense. 

Let's see:

Getting drunk

Dancing

(Supposedly) falling in the water

Getting semi naked

Flashing his undies

Regretting his posts the next morning

I mean, it kinda sounds like a regular night in Mika land. Anything else on the awesome holiday checklist? :lol3:

I think you forgot to add ice cream to the list :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Update for the Awesome Holiday checklist:

-Dinner at a Greek taverna

-Learn how to smash a plate the Greek way

-Get carried away and smash all the plates. At once. 

Quite literally, having a smashing time. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Hero but Mika getting married in Greece..?

I thought plate smashing only happened at Greek weddings but turns out it can be for other big celebrations too, I don't think Mika has got married though 😅 

I really want his stripey shoes, they look comfy yet stylish (yes my fashion sense is just as bad as Mika's, or good depending on your view), but perhaps not appropriate for walking amongst broken plates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No news about where he is, since the plates smashing party... so is he still in Greece? Back in Italy? Somewhere else? Anyway I miss his fun holiday posts, would be nice to have a reason to smile in between all the bad news. But understandable if he doesn't feel like it - and/or maybe his holiday in Greece is already over. I suppose the situation in Lebanon gets even less attention now because all eyes are on Afghanistan. :sad:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

No news about where he is, since the plates smashing party... so is he still in Greece? Back in Italy? Somewhere else? Anyway I miss his fun holiday posts, would be nice to have a reason to smile in between all the bad news. But understandable if he doesn't feel like it - and/or maybe his holiday in Greece is already over. I suppose the situation in Lebanon gets even less attention now because all eyes are on Afghanistan. :sad:

Good timing, I was just typing a similar post when yours popped up! :naughty:

I was wondering if he's still on holiday. I suspect he's returned home to Florence, or maybe to Athens, ready to celebrate his birthday tomorrow with his family. 

I'm also thinking that radio silence now means that he is planning to do a birthday live - but that could just be my wishful thinking! :fangurl:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm also thinking that radio silence now means that he is planning to do a birthday live - but that could just be my wishful thinking! :fangurl:

That would be amazing! He could even join the MFC live tomorrow too! :crossed:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That would be amazing! He could even join the MFC live tomorrow too! :crossed:

Oh, I always miss those! What time is it at? 

14 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

Yes I hope i miss he so much:tears: i so sad.

Don't be sad. :hug: I've a feeling we'll hear from him tomorrow. :yes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Oh, I always miss those! What time is it at? 

7 pm UK :original:

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've a feeling we'll hear from him tomorrow. 

I'm also pretty sure he'll be in touch tomorrow. That he's doing an Instagram Live is quite possible and yes maybe he'll participate in the MFC Instagram live. Or at least he'll post something on Instagram or Twitter. :yes:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm also pretty sure he'll be in touch tomorrow. That he's doing an Instagram Live is quite possible and yes maybe he'll participate in the MFC Instagram live. Or at least he'll post something on Instagram or Twitter. :yes:

:crossed:

• Like 4

Yes, I hope we will hear from Mika tomorrow :crossed:

As for the situation in Lebanon I can imagine Mika is thinking about doing something.

Maybe not a concert - maybe something more direct in Lebanon? I mean sending/bringing some goods to touch directly people in need???

I wonder what else except collecting money is possible to do.

France and other countries declared to give money to help Lebanon (see the link below). But the real problem is the government - if the corruption and money stealing don't stop even bilions of dollars or EUR won't help.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210804-french-president-macron-pledges-100-million-euros-worth-of-emergency-aid-for-lebanon

I am just thinking.

Mika will start soon The Voice and X Factor (after the pre-recorded parts) so hard to say how his agenda looks like.

But I can imagine he keeps thinking about this poor country.

• Like 3

46 minuten geleden zei Anna Ko Kolkowska:

Ja, ik hoop dat we morgen van Mika horen :gekruist:

Wat betreft de situatie in Libanon kan ik me voorstellen dat Mika erover denkt iets te doen.

Misschien geen concert - misschien iets regisseurs in Libanon? Ik bedoel het verzenden / brengen van goederen om mensen in nood rechtstreeks te raken ???

Ik vraag me af wat er nog meer mogelijk is dan geld inzamelen.

Frankrijk en andere landen hebben helpen geld te geven om Libanon te (zie onderstaande link). Maar het echte probleem is de - als de corruptie en het stelen van geld niet stoppen, zullen de overheid zelfs miljarden dollars of EUR niet helpen.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210804-franse-president-macron-pledges-100-miljoen-euro-waarde-van-noodhulp-voor-libanon

ik ben gewoon aan het denken.

Mika begint vooraf met The Voice en X Factor (na de vooraf opgenomen partijen) ziet eruit.

Maar ik kan me voorstellen dat hij aan dit arme land blijft denken.

COME ON MIKA LOVERS...LET'S REACH THE 3000 USD!! MANY SMALL GIFTS MAKE A BIG ONE !!!!! 🙏🇱🇧💙

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I hope we will hear from Mika tomorrow :crossed:

As for the situation in Lebanon I can imagine Mika is thinking about doing something.

Maybe not a concert - maybe something more direct in Lebanon? I mean sending/bringing some goods to touch directly people in need???

I wonder what else except collecting money is possible to do.

France and other countries declared to give money to help Lebanon (see the link below). But the real problem is the government - if the corruption and money stealing don't stop even bilions of dollars or EUR won't help.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210804-french-president-macron-pledges-100-million-euros-worth-of-emergency-aid-for-lebanon

I am just thinking.

Mika will start soon The Voice and X Factor (after the pre-recorded parts) so hard to say how his agenda looks like.

But I can imagine he keeps thinking about this poor country.

@Anna Ko Kolkowska yes.. sure.. maybe...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Prisca said:

:making-a-wish:

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it's a fan theory so I guess it fits here. :cool: It's a bit long, sorry... 

Remember the discussion after Star Academy about the significance of the mushrooms? 

One of the songs on Mika's playlist for the Indeed/Pride event was Tayf (Ghost) by Mashrou' Laila. It's about gay rights, oppression and humiliation by the authorities, and the struggle for freedom. 

I've just looked up the English translation of the lyrics, and the chorus is:

"The mushroom is starting to grow, tomorrow we inherit the land
The mushroom is starting to grow, tomorrow we inherit the land" 

The additional info notes (my bolding):

"mushrooms are considered salutary and good enough to be edible even though they grow in molds, and also they spread, and that was a resemblance of our society; that even though our society is full of injustice and corruption, there are a lot of people growing in the middle of it and one day they will overpower the molds."

One of the comments states:

"In an interview, the lead singer, Hamed Sinno, said that using mushrooms was inspired by Sylvia Plath poem mushrooms. In the poem, people who were silently defying against suppression were referred to as mushrooms, because they didn’t need much to survive and grow out of the loam, there are a lot of them, and they won’t be noticed until they take upon everywhere. These people can be many minority groups who are experiencing discrimination and suppression, like women, LGBTQ community, or people who live under the control of oppressive governments."

All here:

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/tayf-ghost-طيف-ghost.html-0

Mushrooms, poem by Sylvia Plath:

"Overnight, very

Whitely, discreetly

Very quietly

Our toes, our noses

Take hold on the loam

Acquire the air

Nobody sees us

Stops us, betrays us

The small grains make room

Soft fists insist on

Heaving the needles

The leafy bedding

Even the paving

Our hammers, our rams

Earless and eyeless

Perfectly voiceless

Widen the crannies

Shoulder through holes. We

Diet on water

On crumbs of shadow

Bland-mannered, asking

Little or nothing

So many of us!

So many of us!

We are shelves, we are

Tables, we are meek

We are edible

Nudgers and shovers

In spite of ourselves

Our kind multiplies

We shall by morning

Inherit the earth

Our foot's in the door"

Wow. So, mushrooms as a symbol of the fight for freedom, the struggle against oppression, the fight for gay rights and recognition. A plant that is always there, unnoticed, underfoot, but that endures and overcomes, a plant that is interconnected and self supporting with long roots, breaking through the mold of tyranny and oppression to live in full view and in freedom. Sounds right. 

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 6

3 days since his splash in the pool... just a promo post today for The Voice... :wait:

@Prisca please can you wave your wand and whisper to him? Is he still in on holiday in Greece, or travelling? He needs to give a clue for the Mikatectives (TM). :teehee:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

3 days since his splash in the pool... just a promo post today for The Voice... :wait:

@Prisca please can you wave your wand and whisper to him? Is he still in on holiday in Greece, or travelling? He needs to give a clue for the Mikatectives (TM). :teehee:

Haha, I also just wanted to post here, wondering if he's still in Greece or already somewhere else... Italy, France, world? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

@Prisca please can you wave your wand and whisper to him? Is he still in on holiday in Greece, or travelling? He needs to give a clue for the Mikatectives (TM). 

Oh, I like Mikatectives, nice word finding. :thumb_yello:

Does TM stand for trademark? :lol3:

:bye: Dear Mika,

How are you doing? Are you still enjoying your holidays in Greece? :original:

Or are you back at home in Florence? :original:

It would be very nice if you could post something so we know where you are. :yes:

Thank you :flowers2: and stay high. :hug:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1